Chapter 7

I'm a Gangster Girl

After 20 minutes in the bathroom, Jungkook get out with a simple sweat pants and a simple shirt Ahreum bought from the gift shop cover him. He can't see Ahreum anywhere in the room. Don't really know what to do, He sit on the edge of the bed.

The door suddenly opened and Jungkook can see Ahreum's figure appear. Ahreum lock the door and throw the key onto the desk near the door.

She look at Jungkook for a minute.

"Jeon Jungkook, take off your shirt." she said.

"Huh? Wha--"

"Just take it off." Ahreum said in a low tone.

Jungkook gulp. He stand up and take off his shirt, show the wounds and bruises on his body. He try to avoid Ahreum's stare.

Ahreum sigh, what she tought is right. She sit on the bed and pull out a new first aid kit that she bought when Jungkook took a shower.

"Come here," Ahreum said. "Just stay still." She start to apply some cream onto Jungkook's wounds.

 

After done with Jungkook's body, Ahreum ask him to sit next to her, but backing her. She apply more cream to her finger.

"How did you get all these wounds?" she mumble, but still can be heard.

"I can't handle so many men at once, you know?" Jungkook said.

"Ah... Right." Ahreum still apply cream onto Jungkook's wounds.

They finally finish after a while. The wounds on Jungkook's body, back, hands and feet are already covered with ointment cream.

"Go to bed first," Ahreum tidy up the first aid kit she used to treat Jungkook's wounds (altough all she need was the ointment). "I'll take a shower now." she stand up.

 

-

 

It's 3 o'clock in the morning, Jungkook suddenly awake for no reason. He relize that he fell asleep when Ahreum took a shower last night.

He sit on the edge of the bed. His eyes examining the room and his eyes stop on Ahreum. She was sleeping on the sofa near the door. Jungkook stand up, then walk to the sofa.

"She's pretty cute actually." he mumble. "But why is she so strong?"

Ahreum move a little and cause her to (almost) fall but Jungkook fastly squat and catch her. He hold Ahreum in his arms. Beside put Ahreum back to the sofa, Jungkook lift the sleeping beauty, bridal style. He walk to the bed and put Ahreum down slowly. He stay in that potition for a while, looking at Ahreum face.

The more he look at it, the more he think that Ahreum is cute and pretty.

 

-

 

Ahreum open her eyes slowly. She stretch her body a little and sit up. She rub her eyes then suddenly relize that she was sleeping on the bed. She look around and see Jungkook's figure. He's sleeping on the sofa, just like Ahreum before Jungkook moved her.

"When did he move me to the bed?" she mumble.

Ahreum remove the blanked that covered her and stand up. She walk to the table near the door to take her phone.

There are messages from Namjoon, asking what is the number of the room she stay in. Ahreum reply the message and put the phone back.

She go into the bathroom to wash her face. When She get out of the bathroom, she meet a half-sleeping boy that lean back on the bathroom door's frame.

"You're awake?" Ahreum ask.

"Hm? Oh. Yeah." he reply, a little startled. "I'll wash my face." he said, entering the bathroom.

 

-

 

Jimin is walking down the corridor with his earphone on. He check the messages he sent to Ahreum for the last 2 days. There is no reply at all, not even readed. He sigh spontaneously

"Where are you Ahn Ah Reum?" he mumble.

 

-

 

Jungkook stand up when he hear the door being knocked. He take the key Ahreum put on the table and open the door. He meet with a figure that (of course) he don't know.

"Can i help you?" Jungkook ask.

'Ah, this is the boy,' he think. "Where is Ahreum?" the guy ask.

"Who are you?" Jungkook ask again.

"I'm her friend. Where is she?" the guy asking the same question.

"She'll be here soon. Come in." Jungkook said, open the door wider.

"Of course," the guy walk in.

The guy look around the room.

"So you're that Jungkook?" the guy ask.

"Yes." Jungkook close the door.

"Owh..." the guy sit on the sofa. "How old are you?" he ask.

"I'm 17," Jungkook said.

"hm..." the guy nod, again. "My name is Namjoon. he said. "You can call me Hyung."

"Eh? hyung?" Jungkook look confuse. "Why should i call you--"

KNOCK KNOCK! The door being knocked from the outside. Jungkook who isn't sitting yet open the door.

"Oh, Namjoon-ah. You're here?" Ahreum enter the room.

"Where have you been?" Namjoon ask.

"Where is my clothes?" Ahreum put the plastic she held from then.

"Answer my quest first, stupid." Namjoon said. "Catch," he throw a bag full of clothes.

"Ye ye, Mr.Genius... "Ahreum catch the bag. She open the bag and pull out an outfit. "Jeon Jungkook, wear this after showering," she pull out some clothes again. "I'll take a shower first," she throw the bag back at Namjoon.

"Tch this bit--" Namjoon catch the bag.

-

Ahreum take a shower, leaving the other two boys alone.

"Why are you here?" Namjoon ask, look directly to Jungkook.

"I've been kidnapped too." Jungkook said.

"Owh..." Namjoon close his eyes. "Why did they kidnap her anyway?" he mumble.

"I think it's something about debt or..." Jungkook think, remember what the kidnappers said when Ahreum unconcioused.

"What?" Namjoon open his eyes.

"Uhm..." Jungkook nod. "I think they talked about Ahn Pyo or Ahn Ryong..."

"Ahn Ryong Pyo?" Namjoon frowned.

"AH! That's the name." jungkook raise his eyebrows.

The bathroom door opened, Namjoon put his hand over Jungkook mouth, telling him for stop talking. Jungkook want to get rid of the 'hyung' hand but Ahreum figure already appear.

"What are you doing?" Ahreum poker face come out.

 

-

 

The sky is already dark. Ahreum, Namjoon and Jungkook sit on the back seat. Namjoon stand up and press the stop button.

They get out of the bus as the bus door opened.

"Uhm... That..." Jungkook look at Ahreum and Namjoon.

"What is it?" Namjoon ask.

"Actually i'm..."

"Hurry up and say it." Ahreum look at Jungkook lazily.

"I... Don't have any place to go..." Jungkook look at the empty road he's on.

Silent. The night wind blow, passing the three students that are standing at the bus stop,

"Just sleep at my place," Ahreum talk.

"Huh?” both of Jungkook and Namjoon look at ahreum.

"Hya Ahn Ahreum are you crazy?" Namjoon start.

"What?" Ahreum look back at Namjoon. "We're already share a room, so what's the matter if we share a house?"

"Then i'll sleep at your house too." Namjoon said.

"Why would you? You have your own 'castle', Mr.Genius." Ahreum say with a sarcastic tone. "Ah whatever. Let's go. It's cold." Ahreum walk over those two guys.

"Jeon Jungkook, don't tell Ahreum abaout anything. Got it?" Namjoon look at Jungkook seriously.

Jungkook nod, tell him that he can keep it a secret.

"You're not coming?" Ahreum stop and look at the two boys that are look at each other seriously.

The two boys follow Ahreum steps.

 

-

 

Ahreum put in the key into the hole. She sigh out of sudden.

"My house is a mess, but it's better then sleeping on the road. okay?" she said.

She open the door and let them in.

It's a simple house with one bathroom, one living room, 2 bedrooms, a kitchen and a not-so-big backyard, also a small storage room at the yard.

"it looks so warm," Jungkook mumble, make Ahreum spontansiously look at him.

"Warm my , the warmer is dead." Ahreum walk into her room.

 

Ahreum is already lying on her bed, leaving Jungkook and Namjoon in the room that usually used by Ahreum's parents. The room is already empty since 5 years ago. Ahreum put all her parents stuffs in the storage room since she knew that her parents will never come home again.

Ahreum is about to sleep when her phone suddenly ring.

"Hello?" a guy talk at the phone line.

"Park Jimin do you know what time is it?"

"Come out, I'm at your front door,"

"Huh?" Ahreum sit up. She get out of the bed.

Ahreum close the door slowly, so there is no sound to hear from inside.

"What are you doing at this hour in front of my house?" Aheum put her hands inside her coat pocket.

"This," Jimin raise something up.

"My bag..." Ahreum mumble.

"You left this that day and just disappeared like that, and you didn't came back until night. I tought you were already at home so i went here. I called you but you didn't picked up. And i did the same yesterday, but you still didn't appeared and picked up my call. So i tried it again just now, and you finally--"

"Thanks,"

"Huh?" Jimin look at Ahreum.

"Thanks for the bag and attention," Ahreum said.

Jimin can tell that he just see Ahreum smile. "Oh. That's nothing." Jimin scratchs his un-itchy head. "Then, i'll get going now. See you tomorrow,"

Ahreum enter the house as Jimin already out of sight. She go directly into her room and go to sleep.

 

-

 

Ahreum wake up as the alarm ringing. She take her phone and turned the alarm off.

She open the door where the boys were sleeping and reveal the two boys who sleeping by hugging each other.

"These two guys are dating or what...?" she put on her lazy-poker-face again.

Ahreum go to the kitchen and open the fridge.

After 30 minutes, Ahreum open her parents' room door again.

"Hya, wake up. It's morning already," she stand on the doorstep. 'They are not going to wake up like this, huh?'

She squad beside the bed where Jungkook and Namjoon were sleeping.

PLAK! She slap Namjoon forehead, make Namjoon open his eyes right away.

Beside complaining at Ahreum, he push the boy he wer hugging at. The poor boy fall right onto the floor.

"Ahhh..." jungkook gather his conciousness while rubbing his hurt back. "What just happened?"

Plak! Ahreum hit Namjoon's head.

"He's back is still hurt, stupid. How can you push him like that? You want him to die?" Ahreum use her lazy-sarcastic face this time. "Get out, the breakfast is ready." Ahreum walk out the room.

"Hya what time is it?" Namjoon shout from the room.

"4 o'clock." Ahreum shout back. "Just hurry up and bring your here!"

Namjoon get out of bed and help Jungkook to stand. "Are you okay?"

Jungkook nod.

The two guy get out of the room. They sit at the dinning table.

"Kim Namjoon don't just sit there and help me prepare the dishes." Ahreum open the rice cooker.

Namjoon stand and do just like Ahreum said.

"Jeon Jungkook, you too. Take out the glasses out and put it on the table."

Jungkook looks confuse. Someone he just met 2 days ago, ordering over him like this. It's rarely happened. People rarely ordering him to do something. Beside his mother and father, this is the first time someone ordering him like this.

"Do you need me to tell you how to take out something from it place?" Ahreum put the rice in the bowl.

Jungkook do what Ahreum told him to do.

They're taking their breakfast together. Ahreum rarely have a breakfast with other people since she was a kid, and this is the second time she have a breakfast with others beside her mother.

 

-

 

It's 6 o'clock in the morning, Jimin is already sitting oh his seat in a not-really-crowded classroom.

He have his earphone on him. He close his eyes for a while, listening to the song he likes so much.

"What song is it?" Ahreum take one of the earphone out of Jimin's ear.

"Hear it by your self." Jimin put one of the earphone to Ahreum ears.

Ahreum stand beside Jimin, listen up to Jimin's favorite song.

 

-

 

The boy enter his house. People make a line up to welcome him.

"You're here, young master?" someone bow to him.

The boy look at the bowing guy. "Where's dad?" the boy ask.

"The Master is in his room. Should i call him for you?"

"Nope. I'm here to change my clothes." the boy walk over the line up.

The boy get out of his room with a clean uniform and a bag clinging over his back. He walk down the stairs, go right to the front door.

"Jungkook-ah, where have you been?" an old man appear behind him.

The boy turn his face to the old man, showing his full-of-plester face.

"You're fighting again?" the old man ask.

"I've being kidnapped." the boy — Jungkook — said. "Again,"

"Who is it this time?" the old man sask, again.

"I don't know. I'm going now." Jungkook open the door.

He get out of his house. His red sport motorcycle already waiting for him. He put on his helmet and get onto his beloved motorcycle.

 

Jungkook park his motorcycle at the parkking lot. He walk right into his locker after parking his motorcycle.

He pull out some text books out of his bag and put it in the locker, then he put some notebooks and a text book into his bag. He zip his bag and go to the canteen.

CLANG! The can crash into the mechine’s wall. Jungkook bow to take out the can out of the mechine. He leave after he get his favorite vitamin softdrink.

Jungkook look at his watch and it's already 8 o’clock. And it means that he's late. Again. He look into his class trough the small window. The killer teacher is teaching and all students stay still and want-it-or-not they have to listen to the killer (teacher). Jungkook sigh.

 

After After 20 minutes of waiting-outside-session, the bell's ring. The third period is ready to begin.

Jungkook sit up and take his bag that he put beside the bed. He get out of the medical room.

He look inside the class trough the same window and he can see if the class is clear. The killer teacher is already out of the class. He open the door and walk to the edge of the class, his seat is there.

"Jeon Jungkook, where have you been?" one of the rich people in Jungkook's school named Kim Jugyeom ask him. "You've been missing for almost 2 weeks now."

"As usual," Jungkook pull out the english textbook from his bag.

"You've been kidnapped again, huh?" Yugyeom ask.

Jungkook nod, give the answer to this Yugyeom guy that sits in front of him.

"Okay, shall we begin our class now?" the english teacher enter the class.

 

-

 

The bell is ring, telling the whole school that today's class is already over.

Ahreum pack her books and zip her bag, so do Jimin. It's the first Friday in November so it means that 'The Fusion Month' is already begin.

Jimin say a simple goodbye to Ahreum and walk right into the changing room.

"It's start already, guys." Hoseok talk loudly, make the members of the Dance Club pay attention to him. "Let' go to the field," he say after make sure that all of the members are done with their clothes.

All of the member get out of the changing room.

"Lee Howon, what is 'Fusion Month'?" Jimin ask to one of the main dancer of the Club.

"Uhm, it's like a fusion between clubs," the guy called Howon say. "Last year, our club being fusioned with the drama club, we ended up performed a Drama Musical. haha..."

"Performed?" Jimin frowned.

"Yup, we have to perform it before the chrismast holiday," Howon said.

-

"So i want you all to have a great time with the Dance Club, got it?" the coach said.

Ahreum look up at the coach when she relize that the coach was looking at her.

"What is it, coach?" Ahreum ask.

"I hope you can get a student this time," the coach said. "This is your 3rd Fushion Month. I want you to at least have one student."

"I don't really need one," Ahreum said.

"Ahreum-ah, this is for your score too. You already know that." the coach look seriously at Ahreum. "The previous time you was pass, it's because you were good at all the subjects and exercises. But now you're in your 2nd grade. You really need to have at least one student."

"I know. I got it," Ahreum said. "I'll try to have one this time."

"Great," the coach sigh in relief.

-

The dance club is arrive at the field. They can see the Atlethics Club is already waiting for them.

"So this month, we'll be pairing with the Atlethics Club." Hoseok start. "I hope you guys can have a great fusion." he smile.

 

As the two clubs already joinning, all of them busy with searching for the student-teacher that'll be their couple. The girls from the Dance Club searching for cool sunbaes that can be their teacher, and the boys searching for the sunbaes that they think is cool.

And here it is, our Ahreum. As usual don't have someone who search for her. Because of her cold expression and harsh words, people get annoyed or scared of her. Because of that one accident, people scared of her so much. What accident?

That, when she was still a freshman in high school. Her senior that was an 'alpha' in this school attreached with her. He started to bothering Ahreum every single day. Ahreum gently said 'no' to him but he kept bother her. One day, the 'alpha' and his friends came to Ahreum class when breaktime. He started to talk to Ahreum but she didn't heard him because she wore her headphone. The Alpha got annoyed and pulled Ahreum headphone then slammed it onto the floor.

"Did you just ignoring me?" The Alpha said.

Without saying any words, Ahreum stood up and looked at The Alpha, right into his eyes.

"Now you see me." the alpha smile. He was about to touched Ahreum cheek but Ahreum suddenly grabbed his hand and twisted it.

"I told you to not bothering me, right?" Ahreum started. "I've held back but you really pissed me up." she twisted it more.

"AAAAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" the Alpha was in a real pain.

One of The Alpha's friend walked closer to Ahreum but she kicked him, made him fell after crashed onto a table.

"I'll tell you once again," Ahreum look back at The Alpha. "Stop appear in front of me." she still grabbed The Alpha's right hand. "If i relize that you bother me, ever again, this hand won't be able to be used again. You got it?"

"Y-YES. I got it," the Alpha sai, held back his voice.

"Nice." Ahreum let go of his poor right hand.

People in that class looked at Ahreum. Confuse, fear, surprised, these were mixed in people's eyes. The bell rang right after The Alpha and his friends get out of Ahreum's class.

The truth is, The Alpha can't use his right hand for around a half month.

...

"Saem, please take care of me," someone said.

Ahreum look up to see who is it.

 

 

To be continued..........

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey~

I'm sorry for the hiatus, guys...

I'm back and bring the seventh chapter of the story.

I change the tense because someone said thet she a little confuse because of the using of the past tense, hehehe...

I know that i shouldn't ask much, but... Please keep waiting for the next chapters...

See you~