Chapter 6

I'm a Gangster Girl

   "Take her." a guy stood beside Ahreum's body.

   "Yes, boss."

Ahreum completely fainted after heard it.

 

-

 

     PRAAAANG! A loud voice echoed trough pretty big room. At the same time, Ahreum slowly gathered her conciousness. She can finally opened her eyes after a while. Ahreum saw a guy that being beaten by some men. It was dark so shew couldn't saw properly. Beside focus on what happened in front of her, she should focus on her tied up body. She tought about how to escape. The next second was one of the men pushed the beaten guy onto the chair behind Ah Reum.

DON'T YOU DARE TO ESCAPING AGAIN!" said the man while his friend tied up the beaten guy on the chair.

They left after made sure that the ropes are strong enough.

   "Tch... Haish..."

   "Hey. Are you okay?" Ahreum asked, made him startled a little.

   "Oh, you're awake?" he asked.

   "Yeah. Are you okay?" Ahreum asked again.

   "I'm pretty good," he said.

It was really awkward since both of Ahreum and that beaten guy wasn't a much-talking type. But because Ahreum wasn't a want-to-wasting-time type too, she broke the silent.

   "Lets get out of here," she said, looked at a table near her.

   "Huh? How???" the guy asked.

 Ahreum's body tied up, but the kidnappers were stupid enough to let her feet untied. Ahreum kicked the table near her and the bottles of liquor fell onto the floor. PRAAANG! A loud voice echoed through the room, once again.

   "WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" he asked with a high tone yet in a low volume.

   "They'll come, right?" Ahreum mumbled.

Just like what Ahreum expected, the door opened from the outside.

   "What the fukk are you doing?!" a half-drunk man went in. He bowed in front of Ahreum so his face's potition was equal to Ahreum's. "Are you trying to escape?" he asked.

   "Yes." Ahreum simply answered.

   "You little bi+ch!" he slapped Ahreum.

If you can see the scene right now, you'll see how pissed Ahreum face was.

   "Ahjussi, you're so temprament. You know that?" Ahreum looked right into that guy's eyes.

The man took off Ahreum's ropes and grabbed her collar.

   "What did you sa--"

   "Would you let us go?" Ahreum asked.

   "Wha--? Of course no--"

   "I'll play with you if you let him go," Ahreum said.

   "HYA! What are you doing???" the beaten guy asked, tried to look at Ahreum.

The man seems like he thought for Ahreum's word.

   "Okay." he said. He was half-drunk so as a guy, of course he want to 'play' with a pretty girl.

He untied both Ahreum and the beaten guy. It didn't took time, the other kidnappers entered the room. They asked what was happening and the half-drunk guy explained. One of his friend hit him because he was so stupid that he just did what Ahreum said.

   "Ahjussi, can we play now?" Ahreum asked. "Play with me too." she said to the beaten guy, half whispered.

   "What?" the beaten guy asked.

   "Just follow my game." Ahreum said.

One of the men walked to Ahreum and started to analyzed Ahreum's body, from top to toe.

   "Are you sure you want to play with us?" the man asked.

   "Are you sure you want to play with me?" Ahreum asked back.

He almost touched Ahreum's hair when Ahreum suddenly grabbed his hand.

   "Lets play then." Ahreum said, squeezed his hand harsly, made a sound of bones.

The other men was about to attacked Ahreum but the beaten guy blocked them.

   "You're going to hit a girl?" he said. A little smirk showed on his face.

 

-

 

     After a moment of puncing and kicking, Ahreum and the beaten guy could got out from the previous room. Ahreum locked the door and threw the key to somewhere that she didn't even care. They just left the kidnappers in a lying potition, full of bruises.

   "Where are we actually?" the beaten guy asked.

   "I don't know." she answered. "Lets get out of this place," she said while walked to the stair. The beaten guy followed her.

After  4 or 5 floors, they finally found the main door of the building. They walked through the door and they finally completely got ourt from the building. It was some kind of an abandoded factory

All they could saw were trees, the factory, and more trees. And based on the date that was plastered on ahreum screen, it was the different day from the day Ahreum being kidnapped.

They dicided to walked without any clear direction, tried to get away from the previous abandoded factory.

   "What's your name?" the beaten guy opened the convesation.

   "Ahn Ah Reum." Ahreum simply answered him, still focused on the path.

   "My name is Jungkook. Jeon Jung Kook." he said.

   "Owh... Nice."

   "Really? Thanks." he asked. "I know that my name is--"

   "Not that. It's not what i meant." she siad, "We're out." Ahreum pointed to a small town near the forest.

 

-

 

     After completely got out from the forest, Ahreum's phone rang non-stop. There were so many missed call and messages from Jimin, Jin and Namjoon, asking where was she and what happened. She read the messages but ignored them all.

   "Stay here." Ahreum told Jungkook then entered a minimaket.

She came out with a plastic bag and a bottle of cold water. She gave the water to Jungkook and made sure that he drink it. After saw Jungkuuk put the bottle, she pulled out some first aid kit she bought from the minimarket.

After applied anticepticts onto a sheet of cotton, Ahreum came closer to take a look at Jungkook's wounds on his face.

   "Ah! Sssshh..." Jungkook hissed when the anticeptict touched his wound.

There were so many wounds and bruises on Jungkook's face and hands. Ahreum applied the anticepticts slowly and softly.

   "You're good in this, huh?" Jungkook said,

   "Yeah..." Ahreum applied the anticepticts onto the new sheet of cotton. "I did this every day when i was younger."

   "Hmmm, why? Jungkook asked.

Beside answering Jungkook's question, Ahreum prefer to kept silent and continue to applied more anticepticts onto Jungkook's wounds.

After finish with Jungkook's wounds, Ahreum tidy up the first aid kit. Ahreum phone suddenly rang.

   "HYA AHN AH REUM, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" someone yelled from the other side of the phone, made Ahreum pulled the phone from her ear.

   "Chiil out, Namjoon. I'm not deaf." Ahreum said, put back the phone to her ear. "Can you come here tomorrow? I'll send you the location later." she said.

   "Ahreum-ah. What happened actually?" Namjoon asked with an anxious tone.

   "I'll tell you tomorrow." she said before hung up. "Lets go." she said to Jungkook.

   "Where?" Jungkook asked.

   "We need a place to sleep tonight." Ahreum said while looked at the orange sky above them.

 

-

 

     After 20 minutes walked from the previous market, they found a simple-but-pretty-big-inn just like what the cashier waiter told Ahreum.

   "Can i get a room?" Ahreum asked to the receptionist.

   "Uhm, one?" the receptionist asked, looked at the good-looking high school boy that was standing behind Ahreum.

   "Yes, one." Ahreum said. "Jungkook-ah, is it okay to share a room with noona?" Ahreum turned back, looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook who fastly understood the situation stood closer to Ahreum.

   "Oh. It's okay, noona." he smiled.

They went directly to their room after visited the gift shop.

   "Just take a shower first." Ahreum told Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded and went straight to the bathroom. He took off his school uniform and shirt. He stared the mirror for a while. He stopped looking at his body and turned the shower on.

After 20 minutes in the bathroom, Jungkook got out with a simple sweat pants and a simple shirt Ahreum bought from the gift shop covered him. He can't saw Ahreum anywhere in the room. He sat on the edge of the bed.

The door suddenly opened and Jungkook can saw Ahreum's figure appeared. Ahreum locked the door and threw the key onto the desk near the door.

She looked at Jungkook for a minute.

  "Jeon Jungkook, took off your shirt." she said.

 

 

To be continued..........

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuhu~

What do you think about that?

Oh! I'll repeat this too. I'll write any harsh words in my way so you can still read them even if you're not log in.

And btw, you can tell me anything on the comment.

See you next time~