Chapter 11

I'm a Gangster Girl

   "Excuse me," Ahreum stop.

He look at Ahreum to see who's talking to him.

   "What are you doing here?" Ahreum ask with formal words.

He move forward, bow a little, make their faces almost touch each others. Ahreum look at him confusedly but still expressionlessly.

   "Long time no see," the previous guy smile.

Ahreum can smell mints from his breath. Not only the breath, but Ahreum can see his mint colored hair behind his black baseball cap.

     "You don't remember me?" he pull back his face.

Ahreum blinks. She look at the other direction, show him that she's confuse.

     "Seriously?" he frowned.

     "Who...? Ahreum look back at him.

     "Wah... I've been forgotten, huh?" he sigh. "You used to call me 'oppa' tho."

Ahreum startled a little. She rise her eyebrow, try to think.

     "Yoongi oppa?" Ahreum ask.

     "Hm?" he ask back.

     "What are you doing here?" she say half confuse half happy.

 

-

 

   Jungkook enter the gate and ride straight to his garage. He take his helmet off and put it on his motorcycle tank. He get out of his garage and go straight to the main door of the castle-sized house in front of him.

       "Good evening, young master." The butler of the house greet him.

       "Oh," Jungkook look at the butler who is bowing to him.

Jungkook go up stair and enter his room. He throw his bag as he enter the room. He then his shirt and go straight into the bathroom inside his room.

He turn the shower on and let the water pour onto him. He close his eyes as the water flows down onto his face.

       "I wonder what is she doing right now," Jungkook mumble.

He take a bottle of shampoo from the shelf beside the shower.

     Jungkook dry his hair with a towel and make sure he turned off the bathroom's light. He then get out of his room and walk down the stairs to arrive at the kitchen.

       "Ahjumma, what's the menu today?" Jungkook ask the maid who usually cook at that house.

       "What do you want to eat, Young Master?" the middle aged maid ask him.

       "Omurice," Jungkook say. "Ah, ahjumma.... Can you make chocolate milkshake too?" Jungkook ask.

       "Uhm~ Of course." the maid warmly smile. "Anything for our Young Master." she say, make Jungkook giggle a little.

The previous maid have work there for fifteen years. She was Jungkook's personal maid since Jungkook still two years old. Beside that, Jungkook really like her for her kindness and warmness. She traet Jungkook like her own son and lovingly raise Jungkook until now. She even the one who went to Jungkook's first day of elementary school, graduation day, Jungkook's first day of Junior High School and his graduation.

       "Here's your omurice and milkshake, Young Master." she put the plate and glass on the table in front of Jungkook.

       "Thank you, ahjumma" Jungkook smile. "Do you have anything else to do after this?" Jungkook a spoon beside the plate.

       "I think i finished everything." the maid say.

       "Can't you sit here while i'm eat?" Jungkook innocently ask.

       "Of course~" she say. "How was your day at school today, Young Master?" she sit across Jungkook.

       "It was fun," Jungkook smile.

They just sit there, chatting about their day. Anyone who see them will think that they're a couple of mother and son.

 

-

 

     Ahreum put a glass of hot chocolate onto the table and sit beside the mint colored hair guy.

       "So how long will you live here?" Ahreum ask.

The guy called Yoongi take a red glass on the table.

       "I think a few weeks...." he say. "Is that okay?" he ask with a little hasitate on his face.

       "It's okay." Ahreum sip the hot chocolate she hold. "I live alone anyway, there's no one who will scold us." she say.

.

.

.

       "Hya Ahn Ahreum!" Namjoon yell. "Are you out of your mind?" he ask, still upset.

Ahreum stir her just-coocked-ramyeon while Namjoon is looking upsetly at her.They sit at the front of a minimarket in the cold night.

       "What? What's the problem again?" Ahreum ask open a tea bottle and put it beside her ramyeon.

       "What is the problem, you ask?" Namjoon open a kimchi pack. "He is a guy, Ahreum."

       "Yeah, so?" Ahreum take the kimchi from Namjoon and put it on the table.

       "You can not live with a guy, Ahreum. What will your neighbour think if they see you live with a stranger?" Namjoon look sharply at his bestfriend.

       "Eat your ramyeon, it'll swell." Ahreum pull her ramyeon up with her chopstick. "Nobody will care, Namjoon. He's not a stranger anyway." she blow her ramyeon.

       "But he's still a guy." Namjoon stir his ramyeon. "And no one of your neighbour have ever see him." He take a piece of kimchi.

They eat their ramyeon while have a little chat.

 

-

 

     Jimin close his locker and walk to his class. He look at the seat beside him, just to see an empty seat.

       "It's wierd," Jimin tilt his head, "Where is she?" he thought.

The bell ring and the students enter their class in hurry. As the bell stop, a bald teacher enter Jimin's class. All of the students make sure to have their books on the table.

The class begin without Ahreum this morning.

 

     Ahreum put her bottle of water and satrt to stretch. He warm up a little to avoid any injury.

       "Are you sure you'll do it from now?" the coach ask. "It's still 7 o'clock, you know?"

       "I know." Ahreum tie her hair up. "Practice make perfect." she look at the track.

After make sure she did all the stretch and warm up, she ask the coach to record the time. She will join a competition for 100m sprint next week, so she decided to practice more for it.

After 1 hour train, the coach tell Ahreum to practice by herself because he have to attend a class.

     Ahreum take look at the record board the coach put beside her bottle. She pretty upset to see the time. She don't really progress for the last 2 weeks for her record. Maybe it's because of her injured foot or because of her mood.

She throw the board and enter the track again. She kick lightly to get rid of a little pain at her right foot. She should just rest to heal properly but she pushed her self to practice. The scar is gone but she can still feel the pain.

Don't really care about the pain, she start to run again. And after a while, she change the 17.8 seconds into 17.3 seconds. She look at her phone and she can tell it's already the first break time, so she decide to stop and take a shower at the changing room.

 

-

 

     Jungkook return the tray to the cafeteria's ahjumma. He climb up the stairs and stop at the softdrink mechine near the lobby. He insert a coin and press button number 3. A can hit the mechine's wall, Jungkook squat to take his milk from th emechine.

He go to his class and put his stuffs into his bag.

       "You'll go now?" Lisa ask him.

       "Yup." Jungkook zip his bag. "The tournment is 2 weeks from now and i need to catch up."

       "Hm," Lisa nod. "Then goodluck for today~" Lisa give a high-five.

       "Yeah, thanks." Jungkook say.

He go outside the school building and walk straight to his practice room.

     He take his shirt off, reveal his bare body. The scars from before is all gone and there are only a scratch wound that already heal.

       "Where did you get that?" Wonho open his locker.

       "Get what?" Jungkook ask with a formal words.

       "That wound," Wonho say.

       "Ah, this?" Jungkook look at the wound. "People oftenly kidnap me, you know?" Jungkook say.

       "EH? Really?" Wonho startled. "Why?"

       "Just..."

 

     Jungkook and Wonho lie down on the mattress. They gasp as their body feel the pain from the practice.

       "I think. We have to. Stop now." Wonho pant. "Uwah, i'm tired to death." he close his eyes.

       "Hahaha, i think you're growing old, hyung." Jungkook giggle.

       "It's good to be young, huh?" Wonho sarcasticly ask.

They take a shower at the changing room. Jungkook who finish earlier put on his clothes and put his necklace on him.

Wonho get out from the showering spot shirtlessly like usual. He open his locker and take a sweater.

       "Hey, i'm going to meet Amber and Changseon hyung." Wonho waer his light bron colored sweater. "Wanna join?" he ask.

       "I think not today, hyung." Jungkook say. "I have to go home early."

       "Awh... Is that so?" Wonho say.

They split up after they reach the parking lot. Jungkook turn his motorcycle on and put on his helmet. He then ride it slowly as he's still in the school area.

He suddenly stop when a girl with the same uniform as him carelessly walk across in front of him.

       "I'm sorry but... Can you walk properly?" Jungkook ask, a little bit upset.

The girl take off her earphone and look at Jungkook. The light of Jungkook's motorcycle make him can see her face.

       "Ha?" she ask upsetly.

Jungkook take his helmet off to see clearly.

       "Oh? Ahn Ahreum?" Jungkook startled.

 

 

To be continued.......

 


 

Heeeeeey~!

It's been a while... Right?

First, i wanna say a really deep sorry for you guys.

Thanks for waiting and support me...

사랑해용~

 

Btw, i wrote a new fanfict and i think for you guys who are actually a Monbebe will interested in it.

[ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1310342/dramarama-timetravel-bromance ]

So why don't you check it?