Chapter 3

I'm a Gangster Girl

"Eih, yah. We don't beat a girl." that guy said. He moved forward, show his face to Ah Reum.

Ah Reum startled. She was speechless.... Then she mumbled "Kim Nam Joon?". He moved forward to Ah Reum, try to saw her closely.

"Ahn Ah Reum?!" he asked. "Ah this is not a girl." he mumbled.

-

"So, these are your boys?" Ah Reum asked.

"Yeah." Namjoon repplied, "Why did you beated my boys anyway? They did something wrong to you?", he asked.

"Nope. Not yet," she said. "But i'm in a badmood, so when they approaced me... I asked them to play." she continued.

"You said 'play'?" Namjoon looked at Ah Reum.

"Wut? They were agreed (to play) anyway." Ah Reum shruged.

"You said you was playing?" Namjoon raised up his eyebrows. "My boys were beated up back there." he pointed at his boys.

"Pffft. That's not my fault. He's the one who was too weak to take my game on." she smirked. "Btw who is that guy?" she pointed at one guy who called Jin.

"Ah. He?" Namjoon looked at Jin. "He's my bestfriend. Beside you. One year after i went to America, i met him.". Ah Reum nodded.

Well here it is. Namjoon is Ah Reum's childhood friend. Bestfriend. He was the one who knows every little secrets that Ah Reum had. Yes, everything. Including Ah Reum's parents who always fight, her dad who always abused her, her wild life, her favorite food, color,  and music. He knews everything. He always be there for Ah Reum, never left her alone. Until one day after that day, the day when Ah Reum's parents decided to left her, Namjoon wasn't there for her. Not for directly, he only can text her day and night. Namjoon who was lived in America, met Jin accidently. They were in the same class. Jin was bullied by his classmates. Namjoon who 'saved' Jin from bully taught him how to fight. How to defends from people.

"Btw i'm sorry." Namjoon said, "I wasnt there for you... When your pare..."

"I'm sorry, wut did you say? I can't heard you." Ah Reum smiled, brightly. "I don't care. It was 2 years ago. We're still in Junior HighSchool anyway. And you have to go coz your parents told so." she said. "Anyway, i'm happy you're comeback,".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 5 am in the morning. And as usually, Ah Reum already sat on her seat at her class. Listened up for her music. 2 hours later, the class began. Ah Reum still listened up for her music. She didn't react to anything, until their art teacher announce something about 'Duet Team' for the next vocal test. Her name was on the board infront of her class. 'Ahn Ah Reum & Park Ji Min'. She rolled her eyes. When she was about to asked the teacher (to do a solo), the teacher got out from class. Yeah, the art period was just end. She accidently looked at Jimin. He was fell asleep. 'He sleep?' she tought.

The bell was rang, it was time to break. All of the students went out of the class. Ah Reum who was stay on her seat, looked at Jimin again. 'He didn't woke up when the bell ring?' Ah Reum tought.

"Hya, Park Jimin! Lets eat!" Hoseok appeared from nowhere (again?).

Jimin who was slept suddenly woke up. "Ah. Hoseok." he said.

"What's wrong? You're not seems well." Hoseok approached him.

"I'm okay. Let's eat." Jimin stood up. They walked to canteen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's already night. Ah Reum who just woke up was about to went home. She  stood up. She startled when she saw that Jimin was still on hir seat, slept. She walked forward to Jimin, she touched Jimin's back.

"Park Jimin." she called Jimin. "Hey, you wont go home?" she still pocked Jimin's back. She started to annoyed coz Jimin didn't woke up. "Hey, Park Jim..." she startled. She was touching Jimin's hand. It was hot. 'He get a fever' Ah Reum mumbled. It's already 9 o'clock. Ah Reum tried to woke Jimin up but he didn't woke up. He did't until he did. He woke up just like that.

"Hey, it's already 10 o'clock. Go home." Ah Reum said. She went first when she knew Jimin is awoke. She kept wait after Jimin to come out, afraid if Jimin run into something bad.

Jimin walked alone. No, not alone. Ah Reum followed him from behind, made sure that Jimin wont trip on something or hit any person or pole. Just like Ah Reum tought, he hitted one guy and make his (that guy) drink spilled on his shirt. Jimin bowed for apology and walked again (seriously he was walked like a drunk man). That guy yelled at Jimin and suddenly punched Jimin. Ah Reum ran onto Jimin and looked at that guy sharply.

"Wut? What do you want, lil' bi**h?' he pushed Ah Reum harshly. Ah Reum who (at first) want to talked softly, annoyed.

"What did you say?" Ah Reum asked.

"LITTLE.... B***H." he smirked.

Ah Reum punched that guy, right on his face. Jimin startled. He didn't really notice who was it, but he knew it was a girl. Ah Reum who already upset, kicked that guy.

"Jimin-ah!" someone yelled at Jimin.

"Hwi Young?" Jimin mumbled.

Right after Hwi Young approached Jimin, Ah Reum pulled Hwi Young. "Take care of your friend." she said. She pulled that guy (who was made her upset) and walked with him.

"Jimin, are you okay?" Hwi Young asked worriedly.

-

"Ahjussi. He already apologized. Why did you punch him?" Ah Reum asked that guy. "You shouldn't do that." she smirked. "And you shouldn't call me a bi**h." she kicked that guy. (Ah Reum, you look like a psycho rn -_-)

-

The next morning, Jimin absent from school. Ah Reum who should practice (the duet)  with him, felt upset. She asked for Jimin's phone number to Hoseok, and of course he gave it (since he tought that Jimin and Ah Reum are suitable , he shipped them).

Ah Reum called Jimin few times but Jimin didn't answer the call.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was break time, and as usually students went to canteen (or field or backyards or anywhere but not in class). Ah Reum who felt sleepy start to closed her eyes. She was about to fell asleep when suddenly she heard someone yelled at her name. She took of her headphone, searched for someone who called her. She saw Jin who was yelled at her from the outside of the school.

"Wut is he doing?" she mumbled. She tried to read Jin's lips, 'We need your help!'. 'We beated by the owner of Ki HS terittory!'. She suddenly jumped from the window beside her.

"Ahn Ah Reum, yester..." Jimin opened the door class. "Ahn Ah Reum" he half-yelled when he saw Ah Reum jumped. 'Is she dead?' he tought.

-

"Who are they?" Ah Reum asked to Jin.

"I don't know. They said this is their terittory. The beated us." Jin explaied. "Btw, you heard all i said? From second floor?" Jin asked.

"No. I read your lips move." Ah Reum said. "Now where are they?" she asked.

"Park near school." he answered. They quickly ran to the park.

-

"Hey, isn't it time for school, little girl?" the leader asked while smile.

"Don't you have class today, college freshman student?" Ah Reum replied.

"No, i don't have any today." he answered. "So wut do you want, little...."

"Stop calling me 'little', rat." she said coldly. "And fyi, this is my terittory. Get out."

"Eh?" he startled. 'This terittory owned by highschool student? Girl?' he tought.

"I said get out." Ah Reum sharply looked at him.

He ordered his 'boys' to 'shoo' Ah Reum.

"Don't touch me, rat." Ah Reum said.

-

"Namjoon-ah. Ahn Ah Reum... She..." Jin talked to Namjoon via phone.

"Talked slowly." Namjoon said.

"She fight with a Gang from the next town." Jin explaied.

"How many?" he asked.

"I think it's around 16, including the boss." he answered.

 

To be continued...................