Chapter 4

I'm a Gangster Girl

"She fight with a Gang from the next town." Jin explained.

"How many?" he asked.

"I think it's around 16, including the boss." he answered.

-

"Where is she?" Namjoon finally arrived at the park. "Where is Ahreum?" he gasped for air. He was ran from his school near the end of the town to the park in the middle of the town.

"School...." Jin gave Namjoon a bottle of water. "She ran to her school after 'play'ed with those boys." Jin looked at Namjoon who was drank his water.

"Really?" Namjoon finished his drink. "So, how 'bout the 'boys'?"

Jin pointed at 14 boys who sat with some..... A lot of wounds and bruises. "Whoa. She.. Did that?" Namjoon widened his eyes.

"Uh-huh." Jin nodded. "Where are the rest?" Namjoon asked. "What?" Jin asked back.

"You said there were 16." Namjoon drank the rest of the water. "There are only 14. Where are 2 other boys?"

"I think Ahn Ah Reum brought them to school..." Jin mumbled.

-

Ah Reum ate her Ramyeon alone (as always) on her usual seat in the corner of canteen. She never put on her headphone when she eats. She will just put her phone and headphone on the table.

"Ahn Ah Reum!" Jimin suddenly sat infront of her. "I saw you jumped out of the window."

"What do you want?" she took her glass of drink.

"Yeterday you were calling me, right?" He smiled.

"So?"

"So... Uhm. I'm sorry for not picked it up(?)" he smiled awkwardly.

"Whatever." she stood up then left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jimin-ah~~~~" Hwi Young hugged Jimin from back, made Jimin a little bit startled.

"What?" he rolled his eyes.

"Let's play~" he poked Jimin's cheek. "Let's play~ Play~ Play~"

"Have you do your homework?"

"Ha. I forget it." he freezing. "But i don't want to do it." he mumbled.

"Lets do it together. I'll help you with the Math."

"Really???" Hwi Young's eyes widen.

"Hurry up."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah Reum's school gave it' students a whole week of 'rest' day because of a renovation that the school's foundation held for all classes in that school. So, guess what. The 2nd grade have a whole week for practice for their art assignment. It's a whole week but it was a short time for this Ahreum & Jimin's duet, because they were never practiced even once. Jimin who was tried very hard for making Ahreum practice finally got her attention. How? He said this.... "If we're not practicing, we both will get a bad score for this subject." "Like your 98 in that Science Test" and  it works.

It was the first day of the rest day. Jimin told Ahreum to come to school.

"Why did i agreed this?" Ahreum looked at her phone. It was 6 o'clock and she was wearing a long sweat pants and a plain black t-shirt in her hoodie. "Ah, cold..."

"Excuse me, are you Ahn Ah Reum?"

Ahreum looked at boy who asked. "Yeah. Who are yo--" she looked deep to his face. "Ah, you're Park Jimin's friend."

"Woah. You're that girl..." he looked at Ah Reum. Made Ahreum looked awkwardly at him. "You're that girl who fight with 9 guys that night, right? Ah you also who helped Jimin from that guy when Jimin got a fever."

Ahreum looked at that boy, confusedly. "Huh?"

"Ah, I'm Hwi Young." he smiled. It needs 6 or 7 seconds for Ahreum to looked at that boy. "Owh, right. Jimin asked me to pick you up. Let's go." he walked a few step and looked back at Ahreum when he relized thet she didn't follow him. "To Jimin's house." he said, like he can read Ahreum's mind.

"Yeah. Right. Whatever." she walked behind Hwi Young.

-

"Welcome to Park's House." Hwi Young opened the gate.

"What the--. This is Jimin's house?" she looked at Jimin's not-so-small-but-so-big-house infront of her.

"Hurry up. Jimin wait in his room." Hwi Young guide her to Jimin's room upstairs. "Jimin-ah~ Ahn Ah Reum-ie is here~" he opened Jimin's door.

Jimin wasn't there. Hwi Young told Ahreum to wait in Jimin's room then left. She put her bag beside Jimin's bed. 'Woah' she tought. She looked around she walked to Jimin's desk. She lifted a photo frame and looked at the photo. 'Cute' she tought. She put it back when she heard a door opened. She looked around and saw a door opened and it was bathroom door. Jimin appeared with only a short sweat pants on him. Ahreum blushed when she saw Jimin. Jimin who didn't relized that there was a girl stood beside his desk and try to not look at him who was shirtless, walked lightly to his wardrobe while dried up his hair with a towel. He took his hoodie and wore it.

"Ahn Ah Reum." he blankly looked at Ah Reum who stood up and looked at him with a red face on her.

Ah Reum looked away and tried to act as normal as possible. "Hi." she said.

"How long have you been there?" Jimin confusely asked.

"5 minutes ago...." she said. "Your friend told me to wait here."

"Aaah... Hwi Young, right?" he smied.

"Yeah. That Hwi Young guy"

"You already had your breakfast?" he asked.

"No... I didn't..."

"Let's eat then." he showed his eye-smile.

 

 

To Be Continued..............