Chapter 1

I'm a Gangster Girl

2 am in the morning

"NO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" a middle-aged guy yelled at his wife.

"OF COURSE I CAN!" his wife throw a glass to wall.

"YOU CAN'T JUST DIVORCE ME LIKE THAT!" that guy grab his wife's hand.

"LET ME GO!" she removed her husband's hand from her, "YOU ALREADY WANT TO DIVORCE SINCE AH REUM STILL 5 YEARS OLD! YOU ALWAYS DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! YOU ALWAYS PERSECUTE ME AND AH REUM!WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE OR LIVE WITH YOUR ES?!" she yelled louder.

PLAAAK! That guy slapped her harsly. "OKAY! I'LL MEET YOU AT THE COURT!" he leave that house without say anything again.

"I need to go." that women talked to her daughter, "Live here. I'll make sure you get enough money from your account." then she left her daughter alone.

The daughter sighed, trying to not cry or mad. She just shut and tidy up all mess in that house.

--------------------------------------------------------------

9 pm...

BUGH! She punched that guy.

"Who do you think you are, you little rat? Huh?" she kicked that guy right on his belly. "Get the out. This is my territory." she spit on his face.

That poor guy coughed and spit on some blood from his mouth. The other guy who was with him no longer can move (no he wasn't dead).

"This is your last chance. If tomorrow i still see you in my territory, you're dead." she left just like that. Didn't notice that there was a guy who saw her action.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sat on her seat near the open window. She put on her headphone and start her favorite music, close her eyes, and feel the wind. Time passed quickly, the bell was ringing all around the school.

"Okay, class. Before we start our class, i want to invite a new student," the teacher invited a boy into the class, "You may introuduce yourself."

"Good morning, my name is Park Ji Min. I'm one year older than you guys, because i have absent for 7 months from school and i have to study over again in 2nd grade. I hope you guys want to help me here." Jimin bowed infront of the class.

At first, it's silent... Then it's turn to chaos. All of the girls in that class screamed idoling for a handsome cute figure infront of their class. All beside Ah Reum. She still wear her headphone with his head on table. The teacher allow Jimin to seat, and the only empty seat is beside Ah Reum seat. Jimin sat silently, repplied all chaos with his smile.

When the break time was came, all of students went to canteen. All but class 2-3. They were busy with their new 'toy' called Jimin.

"Oppa~ So, what's your hobby?", "Jimin-ah, what food do you like?", "Jimin oppa, what is your fav color?", "Oppa~", "Jimin oppa~", Park Jimin...".

In the middle of that chaos, Ah Reum walked with her headphone still on her. Jimin saw Ah Reum but didn't do anything and just stay still in the chaos.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uhm, can i order this?" Jimin pointed at the menu.

"Of course, wait a min...."

"Ahjumma, i'm hungry." Ah Reum who was apearing from nowhere cut the queue line.

"Hey, you should....." Jimin is about to scold her.

"Here you are, Ah Reum-ah~" she gave a bowl of ramyeon to Ah Reum easily.

"Thanks, ahjumma." Ah Reum received her food and just left without put any money.

Jimin who still confuse asked the seller.

"Ahjumma, why did she do that?"

"Did what, young man?"

"She just cut the line, ordering, and leave without give you any money."

"Ah, Ah Reum is my neighbour. She always pay her food in the end of months."

"Owh... But, she should wait for her turn, right?"

"Aahaha.. That... Nobody is dare to tell her to wait. She doesn't like it."

When Jimin's food is done, Jimin gave the money (to the seller) and searching for seat. All he can saw was Ah Reum empty table. There was only Ah Reum by herself. Jimin decided to go to Ah Reum's table.

"May i sit here?" Jimin asked.

"Why not?" Ah Reum didn't even looked at Jimin.

Jimin take a sit and eat silently, since Ah Reum didn't start any convo.

"So... Ahem." Jimin cleared his throat, "My name is Jimin. I'm in the same class with you," Jimin smiled.

"I know." Ah Reum stood.

"Where will you go?" Jimin looked at Ah Reum directly.

"Class." right after she said it, the bell was rang.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week since Jimin transfered to Ah Reum's school. The class was done. Everyone ran away from class like crazy. Most of them prepared for excul. There are a lot of excul in Ah Reum's school. Jimin who already joined an excul went to Changing Room for Dance Team. Dance Team held their meeting 3 days a week. And there was Ah Reum who was a cold and sharp girl, but she also had a hobby (everyone need a hobby, guys), she was joined Athletics Team. Athletics Team trained 2 times a week.

"Jimin-ah, you ready for your 4th action in Ki High School Dance Team?" the leader of the dance team — Jung Ho Seok — ask Jimin while he changed his uniform into his plain t-shirt.

"Yeah, today is the day, right?" Jimin repllied Hoseok.

"Oh," Hoseok nodded. "Okay guys. Come on. Today we will practicing in the middle of our school's field. We will show our skill to Ki HS," Hoseok half-yelled to his friends.

Dance team came out to the field. It's Friday and Friday is third day (of a week) for Dance team to practice, and second day (of a week) for Athletics team to training. With this, Dance team will practicing in the middle of the field and The Athletics team will run on the field's side. The Dance Team was came when the Athletics Team done warmed up.

Jimin and his friends were stretching when Jimin accidently looked Ah Reum (the only girl in athletics team) who ran lightly surround the field. In a week, Jimin knew all of Ah Reum gossip (Yeah, gossips are fast to spread). He's seat was right beside Ah Reum and all he saw from it was just Ah Reum who listening to her headphone almost every second and didn't paying any attattention to teachers, Ah Reum who always cut queue line in canteen, Ah Reum who never looked at another students, Ah Reum who didn't do almost everything seriously.

"Haaah... She run lightly like that. Why is she joining athletics team anyway?" Jimin mumbled while still stretched.

"Okay~ Turn up the music, we'll warming up now," Hoseok stood up.

Right after the music played, a sound of a whistle loudly came from the (field's side) start line. Almost all of the dancers (in Ki Dnace Team) reflexly looked at Athletics Team, Jimin too. All Jimin saw was Athletics Team who training hard, that's all. That's all until he saw a girl in the front who dashed so fast.

"Ahn Ah Reum?" Jimin squint his eyes.

"Hey, guys!" Hoseok half-yelled, made dancers looked him. "Focus,".

Jimin and his friends danced seriously but happily, restless. 2 hours aftter they started, they took a rest. Same as the dance team, athletics team took a rest, but 15 minutes earlier. 15 minutes after dance team and athletics team rest together, they started to practicing again. The dance team still practicing with their choreo while the athletics team continue to start their high jump.

Again and again, Jimin un-consciously looked at Ah Reum who looked  so serious with her athletics things. Start from her stretching, her warming up, her running, her jump. Jimin un-consciously looked and focus at Ah Reum's moves.

"Hey! Jimin!" Hoseok touched his back, made Jimin looked at Hoseok, "Why? You seems so un-focus. You okay?" Hoseok ask him worriedly.

"Huh?" Jimin startled, "No. I'm okay."

"Okay. Tell me if you feel not okay," Hoseok looked away, "Guys, we're done for today."

The dance team went to their changing room, while the athletics team still training.

School was almost empty when the athletics team finish with their training. All of athletics team went to the changing room. Few of them took a shower at school, including Ah Reum. She wont do anything when she arrived home after athletics activity beside directly went to her room and sleep until the next morning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As usually, Ah Reum arrived earlier then the other student. She sat calmly until she saw someone who struggled over a guy. She ignored it until she heard a loud scream from that scene. She took off her headphone and without thinking, she jumped from her second-floored class' window.

"Did he bother you, miss?" Ah Reum ask the girl, like 6 years older then her. Grab the older guy's hand who almost slapped the older girl.

The older girl went to Ah Reum's back, "I'm scared" she said.

"Who are you little girl?" the guy looked at Ah Reum sharply, "You want to replace her?"

"Tch. What do you want, ahjussi?" Ah Reum asked him. "It's still dawn and you already teasing a young woman?"

"Huh? Who the hell are you?" the guy heated up, "get off me!" he was about to hit Ah Reum.

"Oh? It's not good to being harsh to girl, ahjussi." Ah Reum smirked and twisted his hand easily. "Agassi, you may go. This guy is mine now. Hehe..." Ah Reum smiled. The young woman thank Ah Reum and went. "Go savely, agassi~" Ah Reum waved.

"Aaaarghh... Let me go, you little ." the guy struggled.

"Get away from my school, you jerk." Ah Reum kicked him harshly, "Don't playin around in my territory ever again," Ah Reum walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The school bell rang. All students went into their class.

"Okay, class 2-3. Today, i'm not teaching alone. I bring a new teacher's assistant with me," the teacher said. The assistent came in.

"Good morning, children. My name is Lee Myung Bin. Nice to meet you." she bowed.

Same like when Jimin was came, the class chaos. But it's not girls but boys. All boys beside Jimin himself (and the teacher of course). The 2 early period running smoothly. Lee Myung Bin helped the teacher to teach students who didn't understand the lesson. When Lee Myung Bin saw a girl who sat in the corner of the class who wear her headphone and put her head on table, she approachead her.

"Student, why are you sleeping in class?" she touched that student's back. 

"Oh?" she raised her head.

"Ahn Ah Reum..." Lee Myung Bin mumbled her (the student) name.

"What do you want teacher?" Ah Reum scratched her hair and asked formally.

"You. Why are you sleeping in class? It's still morning anyway." Lee Myung Bin angry but calm.

"Because i'm sleepy, miss....." Ah Reum looked at Myung Bin, "Lee Myung Bin."

"You.... Get out of class and stand with your hand above your head. NOW." Myung Bin pointed at the door class.

All of the students and even the main teacher gasped. She just ask Ahn Ah Reum to get out! they thought.

"Tch." Ah Reum stood up, made people in the class looked at her and Lee Myung Bin. The atmosphere became tense. Miss Lee Myung Bin, you're in danger! the students thought. Ah Reum took off her headphone and put it on her table. She looked at Myung Bin's eyes.

 

To be continued.......