You're Here

Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Kyo paced nervously around her living room as she waited for a certain someone to arrive. No, she wasn't expecting a member of her family, a close friend or even Joong Ki, but an ex. And by ex, she meant Hyun Bin. 

After everything that's been said and done, Hye Kyo figured that she was the only one who could fix all of this. Maybe if they sat down and settled things once and for all, Hyun Bin would finally wake up and realize that they were better off without each other. 

Sure, for the past few months, Hyun Bin had been showing more of his evil and scheming side, but Hye Kyo knew that, deep inside, he was a kind and soft-hearted man, which was why she decided to invite him over at her place, in hopes that they could end things peacefully and get on with their lives.

Hye Kyo's plan sounded like a good plan, but she felt guilty about it, knowing that Joong Ki was absolutely clueless about all this. 

Though she hated having to hide stuff like this from him, she knew that she had to. For one, if Joong Ki knew about her plan, he wouldn't allow her to push through with it, citing that it would be a bad idea and that they were dealing with Hyun Bin here. Not some, ordinary Korean guy. 

Hye Kyo's conscience was bothering her, yes, but Hyun Bin was supposed to be her problem, not her and Joong Ki's, so even if she felt like a bad person right now, she was still sticking to her plan of having him come over.

Ting nong, Hye Kyo's doorbell rang. She took a deep breath before walking towards the door and finally opening it.

"Mianheyo, Joong Ki sshi." She uttered. "But I'm doing this for us. I promise, you'll thank me when this is all over." She added.

As soon as the door was finally open, Hyun Bin smiled at the sight of the woman he considered "the love of his life". He gently handed her a bouquet of roses, her favorite flowers when they were together, and sighed. 

"After all these years, you're still so beautiful." He said. 

Hye Kyo smiled awkwardly in reply.

"Thanks, come in." She added, as she gave Hyun Bin some space so he could get inside her condo. She just wanted to get this over and done with. 

"Wow, your place looks great." Hyun Bin said, looking around his ex-girlfriend's condo unit. "Did you personally design it?" He asked. 

"I had someone design it for me, but I was really involved in the planning." Hye Kyo answered casually as she put away the bouquet. "Anyway, have a seat." She added, gesturing towards the couch. 

Hyun Bin sat down and smiled. 

"Why do you seem so tense?" He asked. "It's just me, you know. It's not like you're about to talk to a rich businessman or a well-known director. It's just me.. your Tae Pyung." 

"First of all, you're not my Tae Pyung anymore." Hye Kyo thought, sitting beside Hyun Bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter