The Losing End

Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Though Joong Ki was busy with his fan meetings, he always thought about Hye Kyo. He didn't allow a day to pass without the both of them hearing each others' voices, and Joong Ki couldn't hide the fact that he was happy that Hye Kyo was slowly opening her heart to him. Well sure, up until this day, she still hasn't said the words "I like you" to him, but deep in his heart, Joong Ki knew that she did. The way that they had kissed each other so passionately in her condo was more than enough for him to arrive to that conclusion. 

"Yes, Joong Ki. You kissed her. You really did." Joong Ki uttered to himself, smiling goofily at the memory. He was feeling a bit exhausted earlier after being in Guangzhou and Shenzhen for his fan meetings, but as soon as he remembered his lips meeting Hye Kyo's, he felt as if the exhaustion had been out of him. Only memories of that wonderful night continued replaying in his head. 

Joong Ki reached for his cellphone on the sidetable and stared at its lockscreen; a stolen shot of Hye Kyo eating while they were filming at the lovely Zakynthos Island in Greece. Joong Ki thought that Hye Kyo looked the loveliest during her unguarded moments, and this photo that he had taken remained to be one of his favorites, despite Hye Kyo asking him to delete it. 

"I look like a hungry cow there." She complained, upon seeing the photo on his phone.

"So what?" Joong Ki said. "At least you're my hungry cow." He added, pinching the tip of her nose.

Joong Ki once again smiled at the memory and planted a sweet kiss on his phone screen. He couldn't wait to get back to Korea tomorrow. He couldn't wait to get back to his dear Hye Kyo again. 

"Goodnight, Hye Kyo sshi. I hope I dream of you tonight." He smiled.

&&&

It had been a busy day for Hye Kyo as she hopped from one pictorial to another, filmed two different CFs and attended an event that empowered children with special needs today. After a long day at work, all she wanted to do was have a nice, bubble bath at home and get some rest. Tomorrow was going to be another busy day for her after all as she promised a high school friend that she'd help promote her upcoming tree planting activity at Jeju Island. 

As she got out of the van that had safely taken her back to her condo, Hye Kyo bowed in front of her team and thanked them for working hard today. 

"Here's a simple reward for your great efforts today." Hye Kyo smiled as she handed some "colored paper bills" to Manager Lee. "Have the best samgyeopsal and sing your hearts out at a KTV bar, okay? You all deserve it." She added. 

"Jeongmal kamsahamnida!" Her personal team said in unison. They were all delighted by how generous Hye Kyo was being. 

"Go now, while the night is still young." Hye Kyo smiled, and then they were off. 

Just as Hye Kyo was about to get inside the building via the secret back entrance that was made just for her, she felt someone hold unto her arm. Out of panic, Hye Kyo had accidentally slapped the person's face too hard, causing him to fall unto the floor.

"Omo! Mianheyo!" Hye Kyo quickly apologized. "Jeongmal mianheyo. Here, let me help you up." She added, extending her hand to the person. 

Unexpectedly, the person had pulled her too hard causing her to fall unto him. When their eyes met, Hye Kyo immediately wanted to get away from his grasp. 

"What are you doing! Let me go!" Hye Kyo said, slowly squirming her way out of this man's grasp. She did not like the idea of being this close to him, and all she wanted to do was run to her condo as fast as she could and lock all the doors. 

"I don't plan on letting go." Hyun Bin answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter