Take Me Home

Behind The Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few minutes passed the hour of 1 in the morning, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo found themselves standing in front of the prestigious, condo unit Hye Kyo owned in Gangnam. Earlier that night, they had gone out with some of their mutual friends. They had dinner and a few bottles of Soju, and honestly, they didn't seem to want the night to end because of how fun everything had been. Joong Ki and Hye Kyo had almost forgotten that they were two of the most popular stars in Korea whenever they were surrounded by their friends. They felt normal, just like any other Korean adult in their 30's.

Hye Kyo had arrived at the get together with Yoo Ah In, another well-known Korean actor who was also their mutual friend. He was  supposed to bring her home that night, but when Joong Ki had realized that he was a bit too drunk to bring Hye Kyo home, he had offered to give her a ride and Hye Kyo gladly accepted. Now they were standing in front of the door of her condo unit, feeling a little awkward towards each other. 

"Um.." Hye Kyo cleared . "Are you sure you don't want to come in? I mean, it's a bit late already and your house is a bit far from here." She added, remembering that the expensive house Joong Ki had owned in Gangnam was still 45 minutes away from her condo unit. 

"Ah.." Joong Ki scratched the back of his head, as he felt blood rush up his cheeks. He didn't know if he had too much to drink earlier, or he was just too delighted by Hye Kyo's offer get inside her condo unit. "Thanks for the concern, but.." 

"Are you worried about the paparazzis?" Hye Kyo guessed. 

"Ani!" Joong Ki replied almost immediately, startling Hye Kyo a bit. "I'm really thankful for the concern you're showing me, but I'm leaving for Beijing tomorrow and I haven't packed yet." He said. As soon as these words had escaped Joong Ki's mouth, he instantly regretted not packing earlier, when he had all the time in the world. If only he had known that this was going to happen, he would've even packed a week before. 

"Mmmm.. Araso." Hye Kyo nodded, trying to hide the sudden disappointment that she felt. She's known Joong Ki for almost a year now, and she didn't know why she was suddenly craving for his presence and attention lately. It was something that she just could not understand. 

"Well, I hope you take care in Beijing." Hye Kyo said, her hand now positioned on the door knob. "I guess I'll head inside now. Goodnight, Joong Ki sshi."

"Wait." Joong Ki suddenly held unto her arm. He couldn't just let Hye Kyo go like that. Not when this moment had suddenly turned into the perfect time for him to tell her the things he could never say in the past. Right now, it was just him and her, standing in front of one another. There weren't different sets of eyes and ears, watching their every move or listening to every word that escaped their mouth. Now Joong Ki could be completely honest with Hye Kyo without the fear of being judged by other people who knew little about the both of them.

"Hye Kyo sshi, I have something to tell you." Joong Ki said, trying to hide the nervousness that he felt. 

Suddenly, Hye Kyo's heartbeat was starting to race, as well, and little beads of sweat were slowly falling down her nape. 

"Neh? What.. what is it?" She asked, mentally preparing herself for what was in store for her in the next few minutes.

Gathering as much as courage as he could, Joong Ki held her hand and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter