Start of an ENDING.

She's the one i (ACTUALLY) Love[d] ! ~SEASON 1 AND SEASON 2~

Classes were already done. And Shirai stayed in the school for a while. She stays at the schools terrace and stares at the whole school. She wonders if there's some place where she could have privacy.

She walked and walked at the school. Until she saw this place.

 

cute-colorful-colors-beautiful-imageclubimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHLp-fP2PjEKo1vLaBYvL

 

The view made her eyes go.. ~WOAAAHHH~

She cant believed that the're actually a place like this in their school, it was perfect for peace of mind and inner peace. 

She immediately sat down at the bench and swing on the swing she saw. She was so delighted at the place she could not resist to avoid. For her its like a PARK!.

 

"~~HAY~ I love this place. I super love this place . And I would even love this if Takano was with me ..... [giggles]"She said to herself while giggling.

 

Hey what am I talking about ????/ Its not yet the time to fall in love Shirai ! there's so many things that you should accomplish right now, and its not him ! IGNORE ~ ERASE ~ FORGET ..........

~After a few hours of laying there in her 'SECRET' place , she decided to go home now. But he saw someone not far from her secret place. 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgNPhcCJMIniS7EsoOYWF

 

A guy reading a book, She actually dont know who was that and what was that guy doing in that place .

Then at her surprise, what she actually saw there is .... 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHg5Mvg5-lCAwBtNbztt7  {takano in her mind}

Takano. . so its the real Takano.

 

'Hey ! Shirai right?' Takano was in surprise also. He immediately got up off the grass . 'So what are you doing here? You'll Go home? he added.

 

"Ahmm, actually you're right. Im going home now, I just passed by here because Im touring my self [Laughs]" She told him. "So ill go now ? See you tomorrow, AHHMM hope I can see you tomorrow, Takano." She added and bid her goodbye.

"Ahmm , Wait Shirai," Takano said as he grabbed Shirai's arm .

"Oh yes ? What is it? Shirai asked.

"If you dont mind, can I get your number, because actually I dont know anyone on this school except you, So can I?" Takano asked her.

 

Shirai was shocked and so happy so she immediately go adn get also Takano's number.

 

~While Ryosuke was walking.. he thought of her.

 

She's a kind type of girl, She's intelligent, and most of all she's gorgeous.......BUT WHY?

 

Then when he was sitting at the beanch in the park.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREV3VAHS8q0808DHPKp2X

Takano recieved a message from Shirai saying. "Thank You and Take care."

He began to change expression. (FROM SERIOUSNESS TO SMILING FACE)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReLMdphkzPW8ASUM5lrN2

He then replied Shirai with a text message .' Better take care also and Thank you for this day friend.'

 

~ While on the house of Shirai......~

She immediately went to her room and laid on her bed.

bed, dreams, girl, lights, photography, sleep

OH MY ! i cant help myself. Its my first day in school, and why am I so getting into that Takano guy. i know he's kind.... and so perfect. But why am i so easily attracted to him , and also kinda have some negative inights about him. I dont know myself anymore. 

while she was lying on her bed. She actually began thinking about Raico again.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKATZYDgPxYQeRArJP2utimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWmgskLp5387vkYVoOJHR308981_238115576245846_173668669357204_7

 

This guy began intruding her mind ! ...... She dont know why but everytime she thinks about him... She began to feel sad, but she misses this guy so much. But the pain he had given her.... that what's she hates about.

 

"I miss Raico" She uttered.

 

The next morning while Shirai was going to school by train.

391035_257952270927834_173265066063222_7

"Hey is that Takano?" Shirai told herself. 'But why ? Is he sick or what?' Shirai told herself.

She immediately went to Takano and tap him at his shoulder.

' Ow Shirai.[coughh] Goodmorning. ' Takano told her,.

"So why are you sick Takano?" Shirai asked him as she checked if Takano has fever or what.

Takano was surprised because when he was actually checked by Shirai, what he saw of shirai is like a girl in kimono.

36456_102835799767611_100001235739360_17

 

She was so beautiful in his mind,

'Hey Takano, you okay ? youre RED now. " Shirai told him.

 

Good thing that the train was at its terminal now. So he imnediately run away from Shirai and went to school immediately,

"So what was his problem?' Shirai told herself.

 

So why am I like this for these past few days... Why am i like this..

While Takano was talking by himself. His phone began to ring.....

255087_177152615674467_173265066063222_4

 

"EIIIII!!! what did you say ? You'll transfer here ? WHEN !?" Takano shouted. Then he put the phone down.

 

"This is bad. and this is actually bad." he told himself......

 

Shirai saw him and actually talked to him. 

"Hey what's bad Takano? You feel bad ? What happened ?" She told him.

"Oh nothing. this is just nothing." He answered back.

 

Hope he wont transfer here or else. This would be very bad. 

 

~THIS IS THE START OF A NEW ENDING!