A New Chapter

She's the one i (ACTUALLY) Love[d] ! ~SEASON 1 AND SEASON 2~

 

_____SEASON 2______

Christmas is not the same for Raico and Shirai, they spent Christmas together and Shirai finally told her mom that she chise Raico, even thought her mom doesn't like but still she accepted the fact that her girl is now a lady. And that was the best Christmas for Shirai. 

 

Having a Mom who's always supportive and a guy who's actually there for him, that's all she want for that Christmas Eve. and thank God it was granted. 

 

 

~CHRISTMAS BREAK HAD PASSED, MANY THINGS HAVE HAPPENED .... A NEW BEGINNING WILL UNFOLD~

 

This was the first time that Raico and Shirai would actually go to school together, and also this was the first time that they would actually have their lunch together.  

The two of them grabbed some fries and burger for breakfast, and also sipped a hot choco together. 

8am....CLASSES time !

The two run as fast as they could...until.

 

 

'RAICO-KUN!' a girl shouted.

Shirai and Raico stopped and looked at each other first, then Shirai was the first one to turn around and saw a cute girl wearing a short blue skirt and a white tshirt that fits her perfectly. She has a cute hairstyle also . For short she do look like a model , maybe a rich girl or a daughter of a tycoon . or maybe yakuza. 

 

"Now Raico Takayama ? What is it this time?" Shirai told Raico as he faced him and made a frowning face at him.

Raico waved his hand gesturing "NO ITS NOT WHAT YOU'RE THINKING OF !" 

 

"Who's this girl." Shirai asked him.

 

Raico grabbed her arm and told her . "She's actually my childhood friend...."

Before he can continue what he was going to talk about the girl hugged her tightly and that actually made Shirai suoer angry with Raico .

The girl then realeased Raico and told herself.... OOOPPPS!

The girl covered her face and introduced herself. 'AHMMM! excuse me miss, i forgot to tell you who am I! :D IM Shinta, The childhood friend of Raico,  nice to meet you . . ' Shinta told her.

 

Shinta was actually the childhood friend of Raico who was actually so in love with him . She was a daughter of a famous business couple and also a famous model. But she's a little bit proud of herself because of that thing.

 

Shirai cant stay still because of what she had seen, but the only thing she can do is to stare at them .She felt a little bit jealous. (I think a LOT) .....

 

 

After that sissy moment of Raico and Shinta,... Shirai was a little bit mad at Raico. She dont know why but she felt it .....

 

Takano saw her at the distance while he also saw Raico and Shinta together .

Takano cvered his face and talked to Raico. 'Hey ! Why is it that Shinta is here? " he told hm while pointing at Shinta.

'Actually that is my question tooo..' Raico told him as he whispered to him. 

'She willl be a big problem to you Raico !" Takano told him as he tapped his shoulder.

Raico breathed in and out deeply. then looked at Shirai. He get away from Shinta and went nearer to Shirai.

Shirai just looked at him and told him " WHAT?" then turned around .

 

Takano went closer to Shirai and asked her. 'Why you're like that? He asked her and looked at her. Shirai looked at him and told him. "I can trust him ? Right Takano?" She told him.

 

"My bestfriend is not like the way you are thinking of him. hmmmmmm" He told her while holding at her shoulders seeming to cheer her up.

Shirai smiled and faced Raico again, She even went to him and clutch her arm onto him and told him ." Fetch me after school? OKK!" She told her. Raico was shocked he contemplated for a moment and thought to himself.

 

She's my girlfriend .

 

Shinta looked at Shirai as she walked away then focused her attention again at Raico. 'AHmmmm. Who's that girl BTW ?" Shinta asked her with a look like O.o

 

Raico still smiling answered the question of Shinata proudly . "She's my girlfriend, and I love her so much!" 

 

Shinta can't believe that Raico would have someone he truly LOVES, she knows that Raico was not serious in gettiing into realtionships after all so why he should be serious with that kind of girl after all . 

 

" So is she one of your girls Raico?" Shinta asked while laughing.

Takano cant take Shinta's words so he butted at their conversation andasked her. 'Why are you Shinta?' 

Shinta looked at Takano with such a face .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRs4O_uDJkJve8s19h-dOp

 

"Im here for Raico, Im here to get his heart back" She said.

 

Raico and Takano was shocked of what Shinta have said .

393271_154887187951544_100002907928716_2

 

But its the truth .

 

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALLED CONFLICT !

 

Raico told himself.