Hidden Feelings

She's the one i (ACTUALLY) Love[d] ! ~SEASON 1 AND SEASON 2~

Shira turned around to see who's the person who actually called him.

   "Raico?" Shirai said as she stood up. "What are you doing here?" She added as she looked at him.

"Actually, I came here just for you" Raico said as he came up to her.

Raico's words affect Shirai too much, but Shirai can't believe it now.

"What again Raico? I dont believe your words right now" Shirai told him as she grabbedd her things.

Raico grabbed Shirai's arm and told her. "You just left like that! You left me behind, YOU LEFT ME ALONE ! And I dont know where you are actually! I cant even get in touch with you ! You think Ill BE okay with that?" He told her as he looked at her eyes like pleading to her.

 

"I left?" Shirai told him as she escaped from Raico's hand. "Ask yourself why did I left !" She told him and fiercely got out of the room.

 

Raico was left at the room alone. For him it was the hardest thing that happened to him, He actually dont even know why Shirai left just like that.

 

"Dude?! You okay?" a guy told him as this guy went uo to him.

"Oh Takano, You're here." he told him as he looked at him.

Takano went up to Raico and sat at the seat next to Raico " You still like her dont you?" He asked him. 

Raico just stayed quiet and brought out his wallet. He get the picture in it and showed it to Takano.

 

                                                                                  macymacymacy

"You can tell Takano hmmmn?" Raico told him. "So, you have picture ahhh?" Takano get the picture and laughed.

"Were friends when we were in middle school right? So before I actually court her, we have picture, but I think its only one." he told him.

"but you look cute together huh." takano toldhim and added "But still even though you look cute together..........Im gonna ask you one thing" he said as he hold on to Raico's shoulder.

 

'yes Dude? What is it that youre gonna ask me?" Raico told him.

Takano think deeply and told him "Do you still like Shirai?" 

Raico began to change expression, he suddenly thought of many things. including Shirai....

Do I still like her? Do I still have my mind in her?

"Dude? Is It hard to answer? maybe its not yet the right time to answer that question." Takano asked him and stood up.

"hey mind if were going now? Because were the ones in here all the students are on their break? So .."

Raico stood up also and told Takano. "Im hungry ! let's grab a snack now."

"yeah.I think we should grab now :)" takano told him.

 

Together they went on the cafeteria, both of them saw Shirai, but none of them attempted to talk to Shirai.

 

2 days have passed.

Raico seems to be jealous when Takano was with Shirai, but he can't do anything. He's just out there gazing at them being happy to be together.. It hurst for him to see the two together. But he should accept now that they are suitable for each other, Shirai was happy with him. She is deserving to be happy. Just leave them alone now.

 

394415_154191798021083_100002907928716_2

 

 

Months have passed, it was already December. A time when Christmas was to be reached, everyone should be happy and holly. Its a time for peace and love.

 

 

While Raico was walking at the market to buy gifts for his friends including Takano, she saw Shirai also walking at the same street at he was. He immadiately hide at the corner. But then he thought.

Why am I hiding here in the corner when this was actually my chance to go get Shirai, Takano is not here. And She's all alone.

 

Raico, fixed himself and went to shirai. He immediately gets Shirai bags and helped her.

"Ei, Raico?" Shirai told him.

Raico smiled at him and told her. "hi ! So you're alone huh? Where's Takano?" He added. 

"Ahmmmm. I dont know?" Shirai answered back as they walked together.

Both of them stood quiet together. As they walked toghether across many people, they stood quiet and silent.. Both dont now what to say to other and what one has to answer back,

 

"hey Shirai! I need to tell you something and to ask you something also." Raico told her.

Shirai looked at Raico and asked him. "What is it?" 

"Its just about You and Takano" Raico asked him.

"Oh so how's about us ne~?" She replied.

 

Raico was still at his pace then stood still, He need to ask her,

"Do you like him?" He said.

"What kind of question is that?" Shirai asked him. Getting nervous and having goosebumps. "What if I tell you that I do?" She added.

 

Raico wwas shocked of her answer . "Nothing, then I would be happy for you" He said.

 

Their conversion was ended when they reached Shirai's house. 

"so this is your house?" Raico asked.

"Yeah this is it." Shirai repliedd back,

"So this is goodbye, see you later. ne~" Raico said and handed over the plastics to Shirai.

 

"Yah. Take care when going home." Shirai said as she bid him goodbye,

 

Shirai went inside the house, went upstairs and thought.

I like Takano, But i still love you just like in the past. Its hard to answer it. 

 

While in Raico's mind he thought

She like him now, Iam nothing to her, maybe I cant tell her it now that I loved her and still loving her.

 

408081_154209604685969_100002907928716_2

 

:">