For My BestFriend I'll Do Anything

She's the one i (ACTUALLY) Love[d] ! ~SEASON 1 AND SEASON 2~

Raico stood up at his seat, fix himself and walk slowly. Everything seems like a dream for him. People were like an imagination that he just want to be forgotten. He want to forget what Shirai just told her a while ago.

 

 

 

---TAKANO's DAYDREAM ---

For my bestfriends sake Ill do this. Hope I would succeed this time ............ He told himself as he ran the hallway. He went first to the bathroom and fixed his hair, sprayed perfume and looked at the mirror. "PERFECT" 

 

 

I went out to the restroom, walked liked a model where all the girls looked at him. Then I entered the classroom 

'Anoooo~ Can I excuse Miss Shinta for a second?" I talked to one of the student.

The students pointed at her and he saw Shinta laughing hard as if it was her last day of laughing in this planet., 

ARGGHHH~ I THINK I WOULD BE EMBARRASED OF MYSELF WITH THIS TYPE OF GIRL. AM I DOING THE RIGHT THING REALLY?

Shinta came walking into me at that time, my face tilted slightly as she walked towards me. I faked a smile so that she wont even know that Im just doing this because of Raico and Shirai.

"Hey,Why are you here ?Takano?' Shinta told me.

I looked at her with a fake smile again. "Iam actually here to talk with you, but not at this place. PRIVATELY !" I said as I pointed upstairs going to the rooftop.

"oh there, Ok. wait for a second, Ill go fix my things." She told me.

 

I waitd for her outside of her classroom, waiting for her to come out,I thought she would be fast, but it takes time to actually fix her things ?????? arrrrghhh!

10minutes have passed.

'Ok, let's go now,."Shinta told myself while smiling.

"Why did it take you so long>Just to fix things huh ?" I told her while walking. 

'Oh just nothin' She told me while still smiling at me. 

We reached the rooftop. I leaned on the wall and she sat at the floor. (really a happy-go-lucky girl)

 

"So what is it that you're going to talk about huh?" She told me.

It takes before I can truly say what I want to say. "am I doing right? Is this right? Am i gonna hurt her?" this what comes up to my mind.

 

"Ahmmmn its like this, would you go out with me?" I told her.

Shinta was surprised of what I just uttered. She then hugged me and says YES.

 

 

 

--- BACK TO REALITY ----

 

Takano was about to go to Shinta's room when he thought of those things, he actually got goosebumps on him. Laughing at himself while thinking about those things.

 

'That's really horrible, If not only for Raico ! I wont do that kind of thing !" he told himself. "That's It! I will continue this ! for our friendship ! " He said as he raised his arm like I CAN DO THIS. 

 

Takano was walking at the hallway thinking deeply about what tactics would he have to use for this kind of plan.

Suddenly he heard books falling down and a girl screamed. 'OOOOWWWW ITAIIIII!" 

Takano ran down the hall and loked for who is that girl who actually fall down. 

 

"Itaiiiii." the girl said.

Takano was like 'HUH!' his eyes grown bigger to actually see that Shinta is the girl who actually falled down, he just laughed at her with his arms crossed on his chest.

"Hey Takano! Dont just stand there help me here." Shinta told him, she cant actually stood up because he fell from the 6th step of the stairs until on the 1st.

Takano cant help himself but to laugh. 'Ok! So that's what youre going to do/ to laugh at me??" Shinta told her angrily.

'Ok.. but you're clumsy huh !" takano told her.

Shinta smiled and thought " This is actually the first time that Takano smiled, ohhh wrong laughed like that! he's not actually bad as he may seems"

 

Takano offered a hand to Shinta and got her up, but Shinta can't stand still so Takano decided to carry her all the way to the clinic.  He actually carried her like a princess. Takano still cant help himself from laughing. 

'ok, would you stop laughing now?' Shinta told him as he tapped Takano's head. 

"Hey dont be naughty this time or ill leave you here!"He blackmailed her.

 

They reached the clinic after a few minutes of brutality of Shinta. 

 

Takano decided to leave the rest of the things to the school nurse then he headed outside.

 

'AnoooO~ Takano-kun! Arigatou " she told her.

Takano closed the door the door of the clinic and leaned on the wall for the second. 

She's not so bad after all, she's kinda cute sometimes. BUT JUST CLUMSY and DANGEROUS at some time.

These words came into him as he walked through the hall and while a smile is at his face.

 

 

383641_155323591241237_100002907928716_2