I Do Like Someone Now.

She's the one i (ACTUALLY) Love[d] ! ~SEASON 1 AND SEASON 2~

At the clinic where Shirai lies . 

He's not actually the guy that I know mny years ago, he had changed. He's smiling now and knows how to get into jokes. and he's a gentleman ne ~ I wonder what makes him more like that? 

 

'And I wonder what makes it for me to think about him like that????? So odd ! ' She told herself not knowing that the nurse is looking at her. 

'hey girl, that guy who came over here just now with you ? He's kinda cute. and he seems to like you." The nurse said.

 

Now the nurse is interupting me now. Even her ?

"Youre perfect together huh ! ' The nirse told her. 

Shinta thought about the nurse's words.

 

`1pm Shinta was released from the clinic`

 

While Shinta was walking ..... (she has bandage on her right foot) Raico saw her. 

'Hey you alright?"Raico asked her. "Ahmmm,Shinta is it alright if we would talk.? Even for now?'Raico asked her.

Shinta nodded and said "I have somthing to tell you also." 

 

They talked for almost 30 minutes at the school ground. Raico was surprised to hear that Shinta do like someone. And Shinta finally told Raico that she would give up on her. She would find her own destiny with this guy and she hopes to be happy just like Raico-Kun.

'Iam so happy for you Shinta, I think he's really the one for you !" Raico said and hugged Shinta tight.

 

 

 

Shinta is a type of girl that If she likes someone she would do anything just to get him. So he did many attempts just to get Takano's heart.

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJP6OZNg_F-kEZEKo8nRd

 

She thought of a plan on how to get him EVENTUALLY ! :))))))

 

 

 

 

----RAICO AND SHIRAI's CONTINUATION of LOVESTORY----

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_Dt_0j_bOUlmP8N-PRwm

Shirai was sitting at the bicycle parking when Raico actually saw her sitting alone there. Raico sat beside her and talked to her..

"ANOOO~ Shirai, can we be again together?" Raico asked her.

Shirai just looked at him for a minute then hugged him very tight. She whispered to his ears while tears fell down from her eyes."I thought you wouldn't talk to me again. I thought you would just leave our relationship behind" she told him while he hugged him so tight.

 

"You know I cant do that, Im just thinking on how to fis and clear things up, and now that I finally fised it, Im coming to you to ask you again if we can still be together, you know I cant leave you. I still love you and would always stilll love you Shirai!" Raico told her as he hugged her back.

 

'So now?Were okay noe, dont cry Ok ! now everything is done! " Raico said as he wiped the teears from SHirai's eyes and kissed her at her forehead. 'So...ikkozou?" Raico offered her hand to her.

 

Shirai smiled and grabbed the hand of Raico.

 

 

`AFTER ONE WEEK~

 

Raico and Shirai went to school together. They saw Shinta seating at he bench about to cry.

 

Shirai come to Shinta and talked to her.

 

'hey what happened."She asked her.

Shinta hugged her and cried a lot to her.

Shirai dont know what to do about the cry of Shinta.

'He does'nt like me ! HE DOESNT!' Shinta said as she cried aloud.

 

HEY WHAT HAD HAPPENED? Shirai asked her. 

 

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

Shinta as I said in my story a while thought of a plan on how to get Takano's heart. So she made several attempts.

 

1ST ATTEMPT

 

Takano was walking at the hall.

Shirai: Ittai !

Takano just looked at him.

Shirai was at the floor.

 

BUSTED!

 

2nd ATTEMPT

 

Shirai saw Takano at the cafeteria.

Shirai: Can I sit here?

Takano: OH its okay, Im finished eating now. You can sit here, Ill go now.

Shirai.  O.o

Takano  :D

 

EPIC FAIL

 

3rd ATTEMPT

 

Shirai was so dressed beautifull and neatly

Shirai: Hey, Takano!

Takano;Oh nice dress you got in there. Where are you going?

Shirai:I have a date later.

Takano'Oh ! I see then better take care.

 

Shirai :O

SUPER DOOMED !

 

END OF FLASHBACK :)

 

"So that's it ?" Shirai told her. "And you like Takano huh! "Raico butted in.

'Ahmmm ! yes I do like him. "Shinta said straightforwardly.

 

Raico and Shirai both looked at each other and didnt notice that takano was at the back.

 

"YOU LIKE ME?" Takano said in a surprise.

Shinta was surprised that Takano was over there.

Takano walked over her and told her. 

 

"Im sorry but i do have someone I like now." HE told her.

Well that made Shinta made even more gloomy and sad.

Shirai tried to comfort her, but it seems that poor jolly Shinta wont ever come back to her old self again.

 

 

 

WHAT WILL HAPPEN????