I Hate You !

She's the one i (ACTUALLY) Love[d] ! ~SEASON 1 AND SEASON 2~

Raico was now more confused on how to handle every situation, now when he's truly serious in Shirai then there is Shinta who's now confessing to him. It was like ~ARGGGGGGH~ he ran upstairs going to the rooftop of the school. Het then bowed down and asked himself.

 

Its hard for me to think clearly and right now.

 

 

"What is hard about thinking?" a girl told her .

Raico was shocked because of the voice of a girl , he leaned back to see who was that girl who just talked.

 

"Now tell me, what is the hardest part of thinking Raico?" Shirai told him.

Raico was getting to himself and walked towards Shirai. "How did you get here." 

Shirai raising her eyebrows spoke. "I followed you" 

Raico lookedat her and told her. "Shirai, Its not what you think It is ok ?" He defended himself

"What am I thinking BTW?" Shirai told him as she walk away from Raico.

Shirai leaned at the wall and looked at the sky, her face seems so sad and Raico just looked at him, they are having a serious conversation when Shirai told him ..

 

"I think you're not yet serious, dont make me hate you again" She told her.

Raico looking at her seeming to please her told her "Im serious this time, Its just that ........give me some time to accopmlish things. Its getting hard for me." 

"Look, Its getting hard for you. that means you like her ! Now I know ............ Ill give you time, but for this time right now I HATE YOU!" Shirai told him as he pushed Raico away from him and walked downstairs.

 

Raico seems to be upset that whole day . He dont know what to do when Shirai was totally angray at her .. Ill give you time, but for this time right now I HATE YOU! 

These words came running down her mind the whole day, even the next day ...even when he's together with Takano .

 

'Hey Dude ! What's your prob?" He told him as he looked at him with eyes like confused ." You're being like that since Shinta came here." He added.

"yeah that's my problem! SHE'S my problem." He replied to Takano.

"Why / Did you and Shirai have conflict because of Shinta?" He askd him.

'You betcha!' Raico told him as he leaned her face onto her hands.

Takano came to thinking and thought of an idea .

 

"Dude, Im doing this for you only huh! So go and clean up your mess with Shirai OK ! Ill take care of Shinta." Takano said and stood up and run away .

 

Raico all of a sudden raised his face and make a sighing expression ...........

 

WHAT WILL HE DO ?

 

He thought :">