LOVE or INFATUATION ?

She's the one i (ACTUALLY) Love[d] ! ~SEASON 1 AND SEASON 2~

As Shirai walked the university, he felt something weird around him. Hoping that this feeling would not continue till the end of her days at this university.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1Z6JlUulgLJiNrb-Iiqq

 

By the way the university reflected on her, she felt that she was really alone this time, no one could actually help her nor talk to her. [disadvantage of being a transferee though]

 

"Hey miss, excuse me?" Someone called her.

She leaned back to see who's that person. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWVP4T_S-yoXk58qE-GKM

"Ahm Miss, can I ask where is the building for the College of Interior Designing?" The guy told him.

Shirai cant actually talk straight because this guy actually caught her all attention. She was been attracted to him at first sight.

"Ahmm Miss? hello?" The guy told him.

Shirai seems to be back at his old state when this guy called her the second time.

"Awww~ sorry. Actually I also dont know. Because Im a transferee at this school also" Shirai answered back while looking at him.

"Oh really ? So If you dont mind.... Can we come to class together ? Oh I mean, can you come with me to find our rooms?" The guy told him.

"Oh sure." Shirai told her.

My gosh, I cant speak right. this guy was all over me. WAAA~ he was so freakingly handsome ! I cant take my eyes on him. id like to shift courses .

 

"AHH~ what am I thinking. Shirai calm down." She told herself while getting irritated not knowing that the guy she was with is smiling at him.

"Hey Shirai, you alright?' the guy told him.

 

~EI~ he knows my name ~~~~ he knows my name :))))))

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_nXH_dM425VsKWDTXIZM

 

"How did you know my name?" Shirai told him happily.

"Ahmmm, you told a while ago when you're acting so very wierd ?????' The guy told him.

 

Shirai felt so embarrased of herself. She thinks that she cant face that guy anymore...........

 

"Hey miss, I think I shoul go now. My room is here. Nice meeting you Shirai and I hope I can see you again next time" The guy told him.

 

Shirai felt so happy about what the guy told him I hope I can see you again next time.  

 

While she was walking she heard him. "hey Shirai. by the way im Takano Miyara" he told him.

 

Shirai was now out of this world when she heard his name.

 

~at the classrooom~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDWsik9_fDNeao3eYAIdU

TAKANO! TAKANO TAKANO!  oh my im so into him........ This cant be !!  But..... so happpyy !

 

"Ms. Shiari ?" the teacher called her.

Shirai seems tog et out of her daydreamings and stood up.

 

"Yes Sir" Shirai told her teacher.

"Its seems youre busy daydreaming there." the teacher told her.

"Sorryyy Sir." Shirai told him.

 

Fortunately , the bell rang...

 

~RECESS TIME~

 

 

And now Takano is in my head! I cant take him away from my whole mind!

 

~Is this LOVE or just INFATUATION. ! It cant be ! ~

its starting