.The End and The Start.

She's the one i (ACTUALLY) Love[d] ! ~SEASON 1 AND SEASON 2~

The lighting of the Christmas tree started. 

Shiari was at the middle while Raico came over at Shirai's side. He hugged him from the back.

"Ei ~ Raico ?" Shiari told him as she faced Raico. 

"Why? Is this wrong?" He told her. While he leaned his face onto Shiari's shoulder.

He whispered at her ears and told her. 'I missed you' then kissed her at the cheeks.

 

EHEM !

 

 

"Am I interrupting the both of you?"Takano told him. 

Raico looked at him and told him "Actually YES!" then he laughed.. he released Shirai adn faced Takano,

"Dude, good thing that you have Shirai back in your arms again." Takano told him.

"yeah ! Actually thanks to you ! " Raico told him as he tapped his shoulder.

 

They both laughed at each other and looked as the Christmas tree lights, the Christmas tree glows so much that it lightened their whole school, it was a festive day for the student of the university....

Every students was amazed with the beautiful lightings of the school made by the officials, together woth a band it was made more wonderful.

 

 

10pm was the end of the celebration

Raico and Shirai went home . Raico accompanied Shirai home ..because it was already dark.

 

When they were walking

"Hey Shirai,! " Raico told him.

"HMMM~ ' She asked as she faced Raico.

Raico faced her and told her. " Im sorry for what I did in the past" He told her.

"its okay Raico, you're forgiven." Shirai told him .She hugged Raico because he seems to feel sad whenever Raico talks about the past,

"I really loved you Shirai!" Raico told her.

 

" I Know ! " Then Shirai tapped Raico's head and pointed at their house.

Shirai walked through their gate as he held Raico's hand.

"So now Ill go inside.take care going home hmmmmn" Shirai told him and kissed him at the cheeks.

 

'Okay, you sleep well huh ! " He answered back as he bid goodbye.

 

Shirai went inside and went upstairs. She kissed her mother at the cheeks and went upstairs, opened her room and rushed at her bed laid ther and rolled around.

 

 

HE LOVES ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE HE ACTUALLY LOVES ME .

 

She sleeps with a smile in her face 

 

:"> 

 

 

~A SPECIAL CHAPTER IN THE STORY :)

 

 406709_154753274631602_100002907928716_2387987_154753237964939_100002907928716_2