New Life.

She's the one i (ACTUALLY) Love[d] ! ~SEASON 1 AND SEASON 2~

 

-SEASON1-

 

It was a sunny day, a hot and scorging day for all the people. Everyone was wearing hat, and all are having umbrella for them to avoid the weather.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQbH-PRNkNYxfklRdGpoc

 

"~ARRGH~ Why is this weather so hot lately ? I cant survive this if all this time it would be like this.. "It is so irritating. Shirai said while fanning herself and opening the umbrella.  " I dont want to go to school anymore mum! its so hot. I cant take it, I might fall down the road when i walked their." She added while talking to her mum that was with her.

"Shirai, dont reason out somthing ok? because whether you like it or not, you will go that school" Her mum told her while they are walking.

"But mum, Please transfer me again to my old school ne~" She asked her pleading her to let her go back to her old school.

"Sorry dear, I wont let you again Ok? I wont let you go back to that school, because you've been bullied there by some guy, remember? You told me that thing." Her mum told her.

 

~

"Hey you!. the new student" A guy called him.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS09fc-w2cUUXkemOdN8II

Shirai face the one who called him. She was surprised that someone called her even though she's just a transferee at that school. She also didnt know that it was day where all her hopes would be gone.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOqx7wLHhjuYeYG376Utq

Well also she didnt know that face of the person who is jolly would be his mortal enemy. 

That was actually their first meeting in their whole life. And she hopes that it would be the last.

But unfortunately, this was the start of her mess in life.

 

Day by day, Raico dont know anything to do than to bully the poor Shirai. She wont last the day without even bullying her. Until one day. at the cafeteria of the school.

 

"Hey Shirai, I have somthing to tell you !" Raico told her .

"Hmmmnn, what again Raico,? Youre gonna tease me ? or bully me again ??? Shirai told him angrily, but when she was about to get up Raico told her. " I like you! " 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZoueImbPP40GZElA77o7

"Actually I LIKE YOU A LOT" He added.

Shirai cant believed of what was Raico was actually talking about.

One of the jokes again. Dont believe him and never believed him OK! Shirai, stay put. put your mind at ease.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuvuIvmbeTp1x7o9qUJkE

 

"What did you just say?" She told him her expression began to change. 

"I said I LIKE YOU!" He said and got up the chair he was sitting to.

 

"You dont mean it at all dont you?" Shirai told him and walked away. "Dont fool me ok !" She added.

 

After a few days, Raico seems to court Shirai, he began to act like a good guy in school, but when it is the time when Shirai was to give him an answer he saw Raico with another girl.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAPBXdXYNhaIxHtEVuF0Y

That moment actually made her heart broken and after that she decided to go to other school. To avoid Raico and everyone that is related to Raico.

 

~

 

"Oh yeah mum. I remeberd now, and I dont want to remember it again".

Shirai seems to change mood when he thought of Raico, but still he was her first love, but still it hurts.

" So dear, here's the school, Enjoy here ok?" Her mum told her and kissed her as her mum left her.

 

~~~~~~~

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaA__DLq1AQooIABhMg0g

"YOSHHH~ this is it ! better luck to me :) and hope it would be a good year for me ! WHOOOO! " She told herself.

 

She dont know what will happen to her. she event dont know what would await her as she go into this university with a brand new life.

 

 

~Destiny would start TODAY!