I Actually LOVE[d] you !

She's the one i (ACTUALLY) Love[d] ! ~SEASON 1 AND SEASON 2~

PREVIEW.

>CHINEN's MIND<

 I like her, but Im nothing to her. Its time to let go.......

 

 

 

~THE NEXT DAY

It was a sunny day , the weather is fine. Christmas is approaching, the school was full of designs and a tall blue christmas tree was stoo at the Unviersity's campus. A snowman figure can be seen beside it. The buildings are all surrounded by Christmas light that will be lighted later on.

 

Shirai was walking at the university going to her 'secret' place. She sat at the bench and thought of what happened yesterday.

As she thought of the things happened yesterday, she also thought of their past . She even thought of giving Raico a chance if he would ask him too. But HOw about Takano, he like him also. But he Love Raico, he love Raico than ever. She thought to herself.,

Even thought I go distance with him. Even though I walk away from him, there's always time that I could meet him up. is this the real Destiny that everyone calls or this is just Coincidence that was coming to me? I dont know

 

While she was thinking with tears on her face, suddenly someone came up to her.

"Shirai?  You okay? "A guy told him while offering her a hanky.

Shirai wiped her tears and turned to look at the guy.

'TAKANO?" she was surprised to actually see Takano there. 

Takano sat beside her and hugged her tightly. He whispered to her ears and told her. "You're crying because of him right? Because of Raico?" He said while hugging her.

 

Shirai was still crying at Takano shoulders not knowing that Raico was there looking at him, he also holds a hanky because he was there ahead of Takano, but did'nt even dare to go into Shirai because he was afraid that Shirai would push him away, and that would be very embarrasing. But what he actually didn't know is that he's the only one that Shirai wants to come up to him and give him a hug. So he just walked out of that place as he bowed down while tears run from his cheeks.

 

Takano was still hugging Shirai, then he let go of her and asked him. "Do you like him?" He said .

Shirai while wiping her tears said to him. "You know Takano, I didnt tell you this but Raico and I have known each other since middle school, and I actually liked him a lot. I actually LOVED him, but......he love someone else. He was such a playboy, he dont know how to get serious in doing things." She said while tears ran down her face.

"I actually know that you're involve with Raico, ever since the first day we met, I knew already that You and Raico have something in the past. But still I didnt care, because as time goes by, I learned to like you. I also thought that maybe I would get a chance with you, But I didnt expect that Raico would transfer in this same school." He told her as she holds her shoulder tight.

"So you liked me?"Shirai told him.

'Actually Yes ! I do like you.I do like you a LOT ! .............But. it seems its game over for me. ne~"TAkano said as he smiled.

Shirai seems to get out of her sadness and told Takano. "I like you actually...." 'But you LOVE Raico" Takano told him.

Shirai just nodded adn Takano hold her face for her to look at him. "I know that, but I think you should clear thing up with him. You should tell him what you really feel for him. Maybe this is a chance for you to get back together.' Takano told her.

 

Shirai seemed to cheer up with Takano's words. She stood up and hugged Takano tightly, and whispered to him 'Thank You Takano!" She said and ran away.

 

Takano, sat at the bench alone, leaned at the bench and looked at the sky. "This is the right thing for me to do!" He said ~YOSH~ he told himself (about to cry)

 

Shirai ran as fast as he could, he looked everywhere to see if Raico was there. She looked left and right. She seek every corner in the school. She seems hopeless. Rain also fell down the sky, also adding to her sadness and positiveness that she will find Raico. She hid at the school's stock room because she left her umbrella at the locker.

 

While she was drying herself at the stockroom someone speak up.

She turned around to see who's there.

 

..........She felt happines when she saw that someone who called her........

"Shirai,what are you doing here? And ...... where's Takano?' Raico went out as he walked towards Shirai.

He was wet all over, his polo on his shoulder and his hair was all wet. This is the first time that Shirai would see Raico that wet. He looks so gorgeous when he was like that.

Raico walked towards her and spoke " Hey Shirai? You all right?" He told her while waving his right hand on her.

"Ah yes. Im okay." Shirai told him as she also dry up her hair. 

 

"Anoooooo~"The both of them speaks.

"ah you go first." Raico told her.

'no you go first, it seems that it is so imporatant." Shirai told him as he gestures a hand on him.

 

"OHHH ~ sou ka~ then Ill go first." Raico said as he walked and leaned at the wall. "Ahhmmm~ It seems that Takano and you seems happy together, you're meant for each other, ne ~'Raico told her. 

Shirai looked at him as she also leaned at the wall,"What are you talking about? Speak straight" She added.

"Actually I want to clear up something to you ..... that happened during our past." Raico told her.

Shirai began to feel sad again but still uttered "OK!"

 

___________FLASHBACK_______________

 

"Hey Shirai why dont you give him your answer now? Raico was famous and cool !" Her friend told her.

Shirai looked at her friend and madea frowning face. 'But he was only bullying me." She told her friend. 

"Shirai Loook, A guy would'nt bully you if he has no affection for you ! Its a way of a guy to have the girl's attention." Her friend told her as she hold and tapped her shoulder.

Shirai came to thinking of what her friend told her.

 

THE NEXT DAY

Shirai saw Raico....... But when she was about to come with him, he met up with a girl and held her hand. That was a shock for Shirai. She cant believe that Raico have fooled her, He fooled her that she loves him , liked him or what. Then after that, she had decided to keep distance of Raico".

 

_______________________________________

 

"Actually Shirai, I dont know why you left me ! " Raico angrily told her. He came towards him and grabbed her shoulder "You left me without even telling me where did you go.! You didnt even answer my calls! What had happened with you ! I dont understand why !!! I CANT !!!! you know ! i was hurt since the day you made that." He said while shouting at her.

 

Shirai was then have tears in her eyes and whispered to herself, not intending for Raico to hear it. "I was deeply hurt!" 

"What? What explanation could you tell me about the thing you have done with me?" 

"I WAS DEEPLY HURT RAICO !!!!!" Shirai shouted while she leaned closer to Raico's face.

Raico seems to be confused with what Shirai actually said to him."Why are you hurt?" he said while looking at her.

Shirai was looking at him and pushed him away. "You know why Iam hurt? IAM HURT BECAUSE I SAW YOU WITH ANOTHER GIRL ! I SAW YOU HOLDING ANOTHER GIRL'S HAND WHEN IM ABOUT TO ANSWER YOU!" 

Shirai was deeply mad at him. And Raico laughedd as Shirai ventured that words. 

"You will answer me ?As In you will accept me that time a "YES!"  

Shirai's eyes grew bigger and answered back at him. 'ill give you my answer that time, but I saw you with another girl" She told him.

 

"Maybe what you saw is the girl that Im going to dump, I just held her hand because it was her request. That if she can hold my hand for a minute." Raico told her.

'But still you hold her hand ! And that's your fault." Shirai asked him as she was ponting at him.

'Okay, I admit it was my fault OK !' Raico told her.

 

'So this is what youre explanation to me?" huh !!!!!"this is the only explanation that i will receive from all the pain I recieved!" Shirai said, but before she can continue what she was actually saying, she felt Raico'slips onto hers. 

She moved back and pushed away Raico " So  now what are you doing to me !? " She told him.

Raico jus t grinned and told her. "If you're going to say another word about me without giving me a chance to talk I will kiss you again!" He said while pointing at her lips.

 

Shirai cover her lips and kept quiet. 

"Okay now that's better.'Raico told her as he puts her arms crossed at his chest. 

"Now would you listen to me? OK !" Raico blackmailed her.

Shirai just nodded as she still covers .

"Actually.......Now Im gonna tell you the truth. Its up to you whether you'll believe in me or not?! BUt im not forcing you." Raico told him as he walked towards Shirai and as Shirai is going backwards. 

...Until Shirai was no longer had a place to step she leaned at the wall. 

"AW!"~Shirai said as he rubbed on her back.

Raico held he arm and then told her.

"I actually loved you at that time. And now I still love you, like in the past." he told this words to her while her arms are extended on the wall and her head bowed down.

"So now this is real?" Shirai asked him as she hold her head up . The two of them look at each other and Shirai told him "I actually loved you and still love you until now" then as she says this words he hugged him tight and Raico hugged him also. Shirai felt the tears in Raico's eyes as these tears fell on her shoulders.

 

"I love you!" Raico told her.

" I dont ! ! ! " Shirai told him as she pushed Raico away and laughed.

 

"EIII~~~~ you dont ?" Raico told her as he followed Shirai.

 

Shirai would about to run away but went back to Raico again and kissed him on the cheek. "Let's watch the lighting of the Christmas later." 

 

Then she run away again.

 

Raico felt glad about what happened today.

 

Shirai wasglad to hear those words from Raico!

"I actually loved you at that time. And now I still love you, like in the past."

 

:">

SWEET ENDING ?????

 

409754_154191768021086_100002907928716_2

 

 

 

----

 

Post comments minna ??????

Is this good or not !  

 

arigatou and thanks for reading