Please Be Happy~I Like You

She's the one i (ACTUALLY) Love[d] ! ~SEASON 1 AND SEASON 2~

~2Days have gone by, the school seems so big for Shinta and Takano. 

 

"hey Takano! Why are you like that, I know there's somthing? But why you're now treating Shinta like that, She likes you !" Raico told him.

'I just dont like her ok! I want to go home now, see you tomorrow at school, I need to loosen up ok ! ' Takano said as he stood up.

He walked so cool as he wears his glasses and listen to the music with his red earphones.

While Shirai stared at him behind the Sakura leaves.

 

407437_155342804572649_100002907928716_2

 

 

Everything seems to be so black and white for them especially for Shinta who still felt so sad about what Takano told her . It was still embedded in her mind, that was the first and last words that she heard from Takano starting from that day. 

Shinta almost cried when she saw Takano walking so manly at the school, Raico and Shirai felt so sad for Shinta's feelings so they both have planned .

 

 

Raico On Takano .

 

" NE ~ " Raico told him as he tapped his back.

'Owh ! What is it." Takano answered back as he grab on his book.

'Lets go out tomorrow evening? What do you think? You, Me Shirai and Shinta. Just like a bonding....and you shouldsay YES ! ' Raico said as he go out the room,

"Really stubborn, but it seems like I dont have anything to choose but to go or TO GO !" Takano said as he scratch his head.

Raico smiled and slowly get out of the room, 'YOULL GO TOMORROW OK! " he said.

 

 

Shirai on Shinta.

 

'Hey Shinta, " Shirai said as she went to Shinta taking the seat beside her.

'What is it? hMM! " She replied as she smile.

'Good thing that you're smiliing now ne~?' Shirai told her. 'So would you want to come with me, We'll hit the malls tomorrow?" She added.

"Really? Then seems like a good idea...... ILL GO! " Shinta told her.

 

 

The plan of Shirai and Raico seems to succeed. but what were they are really trying to think of ....Let's see about that.

 

~the day came!~

 

Shirai and Shinta came to the carnival as expected. Of course Shinta does'nt know that  Takano was there.

And As the four of them see each other. Of course things would be a little awkward. AS EXPECTED!

"Hey Shirai, over here" Raico said as he waved her hand.

Shirai noticed Raico and went over there. Raico went over Shirai and talked to her . "you think this is okay?" 

Shirai nodded adn smiled. 

'So where are we going first?"

Raico shouted .. 'TO THE ROLLER COASTER!"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQEgbki_xzD3aKFqEYNzf

 

NO not that ONE ! Shirai said .......

YES THAT ONE !!! Raico said as she grabbed Shirai's hands adn ran towards the coaster.

 

After the thrilling ride.

"now that was aweeeeeesome! Raico said as he jumped up and down.

No its not ! Shirai told hi as he slapped Raico's head. 

Now that hurts ! Raico told her .

 

Takano and Shinta stayed stll for a moment, they didnt even bother to talk with each other to play jokes and that was UNUSUAL!

They tried many rides after the coaster like...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjl98RDejT1ZYPDCuW_gc

THE HAUNTED HOUSE where Raico got a chance to hug Shirai without Shirai even knowing it..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHeRo-9Tm1DCdBpruzc_j

THE CAROUSEL wherein Raico got so bored ( Shirai's revenge)

 

THE BUMP CAR where Raico get so mad when Shirai would bump his car (another revenge of Shirai)

 

And many more rides that I dont know what to call it.

 

And lastly this time Shirai and Raico approved to go to is the FERRISWHEEL .

But in one ride, only two persons can go inside, so its decided Raico with Shirai and Takano with Shinta.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpPUAoXQwDJ8ARwS1XGDp

This Ferriswheel is actually the most romantic ride ever, plus you can see the whole town when you ride this thing.

"So we ride now, ok!" Raico said as he grabbed Shirai's arm and went inside the ride.

Takano just stared at the ride as it goes up, then breathed deeply. 

'Now its our turn." Takano said as he went inside the ride.

 

399020_155351097905153_100002907928716_2

 

As they go on a ride. the two keep still, then.

"~Anoooo! Takano," Shinta told him.

Takano looked at him and was shocked to see tears running down Shinta's eyes all the way to her cheeks.

'Im sorry for interrupting you and for being a nuisance to you." She said while bowing down.

Takano cant help to feel sad when he saw Shinta like that. 

Am that an unkind person to make a girl cry like that?

"If you like someone, go court her now, I wont intrude in your life starting tomorrow." Shinta said still crying.

Takano while looking at the view told her. 'Do you really think that I like someone?' he said.

Shinta stopped from crying and told him 'Then why did you .....' bfore she can talk Takano hugged him tight and kissed her gently.

'Ei ~ that was my first kiss ! ' Shinta talked arrogantly.

Takano's eyebrows raised and told her ." Then who do you think it would be the first person to kiss you HUH! ? HE said angrily.

Shinta smiled and laughed. 

'So you actually liked me? " She told him .

'Actually I got into you ! Into your clumsiness and all ! 'Takano told her .

Shirai began to cheer up adn hugged Takano tight.

'Ittai! ' Takano told him .

'Oh~ GOmen!' Shirai told him as he realeased Takano.

But Takano hugged him again and kissed her on the forehead.

"Please be happy now, I dont want you to be sad again, never again. I like You Shinta' He told her and kissed her on the lips that she would never ever forget .

 

:""">

406316_155354541238142_100002907928716_2