Accidental[ly] in LOVE?

She's the one i (ACTUALLY) Love[d] ! ~SEASON 1 AND SEASON 2~

Months have seemed to pass by, days have gone along way. And the friendship between Takano and Shirai have seems to grow also. Their feelings began evolving for each other.. They always eat lunch together.... They go out together, spend time together. then there's this one day when Takano left his phone and Shirai read Takano's friend.

 

Hey Dude, Im going home now. And nice to be in the same school with you ! 

cellphone, fashion, floral, girl, pants, photography

 

"Whos this friend?" She asked Takano,

'Oh this, its my best friend. DOnt mind the text " Takano said while in his mind he goes like.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn1lkiSml4No5aNLbZIIX

 

Now Im doomed, they will see each other again. why it has to be like this.

Actually Takano, dont know what to do, So he kept quiet and act that he is okay. He acted like everything seems so right.

 

After classes, Shirai seems to know that Takano was out of his mind, so she invited him to enjoy the day. 

They both enjoy each other's company. they do stuffs like.

227232_174496212606774_173265066063222_4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgieJJ-VkEpE4RdzCEqHm

DOING COSPLAYS

36456_102835793100945_100001235739360_17

Takano also gave Shirai balloon

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTankeFK311pvyjzKrLjbd

While Shirai treated Takano lunch

 

Actually that time. they really look like a couple. A cute couple indeed. 

36456_102838936433964_100001235739360_17385095_255944321128629_173265066063222_7

 

Takano thought that this day wont end. and he wished it would not . BUt every happiness has its ending. 

 

 

Their day ended like that, but still Happiness will reamin in his heart, he know now that he had to say somwthing. He had to say this. He should not keep it. or else someone may go first.

 

"Shirai wait, i have somthing to tell you" Takano told him.

"Yes?" Shirai asked him with a smile in her face.

Shirai offered Takano to take a sit before he would say something

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2zydJ02BDAY_RChviVWY

Before they could say another word, they feel that somthings not right.

But I need to say this. You must fight your feeling and never let this fade away Takano told himself

Somethings not right, Im getting goosebumps rigt now. Shirai had in her mind

 

"Ahmm Actually Shirai............." Takano was nervous in telling her this. 

"Actually what ?? Takano? What is it ?" She aked him.

 

"Hope you wont be mad at me when I told you this okay? Dont befriend me If i said you this kind of thing ? Promis me that?' Takano told her.

"Ok. I promise. Now what is it" Shirai told him.

Actually .......... For the past few months that we have been friends, there's somthing in me that tells me.... I should be into you. That I should be the one who will come for you. There should not be someone who will come to you unless it is me. These days I know I act weird, I act funny... Well that's because I dont know what to do. I dont now how to act right when Im with you. I dont know how can I actually fight this feeling when Im with you. Actually, a while ago. When we were together. That's the happiest day for me. I dont know why .. but there's one thing Im sure of.. and that is.. ..................

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyGvtoR087s0Wf5TEtUD0

 

>before Takano could say what he would tell, his phone began to rang.<

 

"Ahmmm Takano, youre phone is ringing. I think you should answer it first." Shirai told him.

 

When he saw his phone, he saw that his bestfriend is calling.....he immediately answered it.

 

"Hey dude.........why did you call at this moment . hmmm?" Takano asked the one who called him.

 

What ??? Youre here already???? Done joke like that. And dont tell me.........

 

 

Then ok ! well See you ! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH28jDFtQjsoukpbqmH2L

 

Takano's began to change.

 

'Hey takano ! you okay ?' Shirai asked him.

'Ah yeah.' takano told him. 'I think I should be going now. I think I should go now. Im so tired now.' Takano told him.

"ohhh~ ok! Then see you at school, Thanks for today." Shirai told him.

 

As they part from each other, Shirai seems to feel sad, she can't even tell that she likes him much. She cant tell that he dont want him to be just his friend. While Takano seems to be problematic about the phone call.

I think I should wait for tomorrow to come. And I think that I can't longer come with Shirai this time.

The way Takano told that to himself. He felt so sad, Because he cat tell Shirai what was his tru feelings for her, he considered himself as a weak person. Now there would be less chances for him to say that again.

 

 

 

 

`The day Takano was waiting came

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7Y3NmP2rijcP-hwdOabF

Takano was walking at the school when .................

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZz25Kz2u8_tJFX8QnHd_

 

He just saw Raico. [His bestfriend] 

 

"TAKKKKKKKANO !" Raico shouted. 

'hey Dude !!!!! Raico !!!! " Takano told him.

Takano actually can't believed that Raico would come to school alone. he also cant believe that He is not the same course as him.

"So what is your course?" Takano told him as they walked at the school.

"Ahmmmmm.. Actually my course is all about arts, you know I love drawing right?" Raico told him. 

"Ow! I seeee! " Then I should be leaving now dude .I would be late" takano told him.

 

 

~Actually didnt attend his first classs but when he attended his first class [third class indeed]

 

"Hey Shirai,you know the cool guy here in our school? huh?" Her classmate told her.

"Who?is he totally cute? or maybe he's not" Shirai told her as she fixed her mask.

"Actually someone told me that he was going here in our class, he's an irregular" her friend told her.

 

"Ahhh irregular" Shirai answered back.

 

When she was arranging in her things, her classmates began whispering and her friend told her.

"HE WAS THE GUY !" 

 

Shirai looked up and was surprise to see who is it ! 

 

36456_102835796434278_100001235739360_17

 

RAICO?!

 

391179_247459165311487_173668669357204_7

 

AND YES IT IS RAICO ! HIS FIRST LOVE ! AND THE ONE SHE's AVOIDING !

 

 

 

[NOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM WHEN THEY'RE IN THE SAME SCHOOL NOW]

 

~ Accidentally in[LOVE?]