Incident Love - Part 2

Incident Love

“Oh, so you’re the new student, Lee JinKi?”

“Neh, I am.”

“So, class, this is your new classmate, Lee JinKi.”

“RynnA, since you know him, JinKi will sit next to you. Show him his place”

“Neh, Mr.Kim.”

 

I’m prepared for my introduction today. But it seemed like I failed to do it again. The girl introduced me to them. Sigh~~

“JinKi? Daydream again? Here’s your sit.”

“Oh, thanks. By the way, I wasn’t daydreaming. Just thinking about something.”

“Okay then.” She smiled.

That was the sweetest smile that I’ve ever received. My heart was pounding really fast. I wondered why?....

“Urm…. RayNa? Is this your name?”

“Aniya~ It’s not RayNa, RynnA.. 김린아(Kim RinA).”

“Oh, sorry RynnA.”

“You’re said it again. Sorry..” she giggled.

 

It was my first longest conversation with a girl. Since I was young, I’ve never sit beside a girl before. I don’t talk to the girls, well… more to like I can’t talk to them. Whenever they came near to me, I would smile to them. At that moment, the girls would scream and ran out of the class. So, I didn’t have the chance to talk to them. My friends often told me that my smile is a weapon to kill all the girls, as in melts their hearts straight away. I wondered why again. I would take that as a bad thing since it’s because of my smile I can’t get to have girls as my friends, only guys for all my life…

Except RynnA, I thought…

 

During the class, it was nice to have that seat. Since it was near to the window. I could enjoy the scenery outside and the teacher in front wouldn’t be able to see what I was doing as I was sitting at the back seat too. But, on the other hand, RynnA was totally different. She looked like she was a ‘study-type’ student.

She sat straightly, focusing on everything that was taught by the teacher in front, holding a pen with her, jotting down the notes given. All these features fit exactly on a study-type student. Not only that! RynnA is a smart girl too! Whenever she was called to answer the questions asked by the teacher, she would go out instantly and answer those questions easily. I called it brilliant. A smart girl… RynnA…

 

As time passed, I found out that I was getting sleepy and I slept…

“JinKi, JinKi? Lee JinKi!”

“Wae, Wae Wae???!!!” She laughed.

“Oh, RynnA what is it?”

“It’s break time. Your hair… messy..” She laughed and showed me my condition with her mirror.

“Ooppss~~” Indeed it was really messy. Urgh!! All thanks to my hair, I looked messy in front of her.

I quickly ‘re-do’ my hair until it gets better. It took me so long to tidy up my hair until I noticed that RynnA held her mirror with the other hand as her left hand was numb already.

 

“Oh, RynnA. I’m sorry for taking it so long. Your hand is numb already? I’m really really sorry.”

“Kwaenchanna~~” I saw her moving her left hand, probably it was really numb that she had to allow the blood flow to continue the circulation. I felt so sorry for her. I quickly took her hand and massaged her hand.

“Kwaenchanna, JinKi. It’s okay. It will be alright later. You don’t need to do it.”

“Aniya~ your hand gets numb because of my mistake for letting you to hold it for so long. I felt really bad right now. Just let me do it. Please.” I looked at her and talked to her seriously.

“Okay then. Since you insist to...” She talked softly and I could feel that she was a little scared for my serious-tone.

Once again I felt bad. Why am I acting like this? In front of my first friend, my first girl-friend. What should I do?...

 

“Yah! Why are you holding RynnA’s hand?! Hands off!”

“What?” Both RynnA and I turned and saw a guy walking towards us. He then took RynnA’s hand from me and took her out from the class, leaving me just like that without knowing what happened.

“TaeMin ah~” RynnA called him? Was that his name? Was that her friend?

TaeMin….