Incident Love - Part 3

Incident Love

RynnA’s POV

“TaeMin ah~~, TaeMin!!!”

“Wae???!!!” TaeMin pouted.

 

“TaeMin ah~ Why are you angry?”

“You’re late. I was waiting for you at the cafeteria. And you never appeared. So, I went and looked for you at your class. Instead, you’re with a guy. Holding hands??!!!”

 

“TaeMin. Listen, you got it wrong. That is not just a guy. He’s JinKi. A new transferred student. We are both classmates. Sitting next to each other.”

“He’s just a new student. And he can just hold your hand???!!”

“TaeMin. Listen. I lent him my mirror by holding it with my hand so that he could adjust his messy hair. Instead, he took so long that my hand got numb. He knew about it so he took my hand and massaged it.”

“You can reject him. Unless, you want it yourself!”

 

“Min ah~, I rejected but he insisted. He told me with the 'serious'-tone. I was shocked and was a little scared. So, I just allow it. But, it was not bad though. He has the skill. It was soft and comfortable.”

“I see,.. looks like you enjoyed it. Don’t you? Ommo! You like him already???”

“Aniya~ He’s just my friend.  A new friend. But the weird thing is that he always does things that were not supposed to be done to the girls. His ways of treating the girls was really bad, I can say…”

“Ah~~ okay then. I got it. And I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine TaeMin. Oh, here he is.” JinKi walked towards our table. While TaeMin stood up and offered him to sit with us.

 

“Hyung! Have your sit. I’m really sorry for what I’ve done. Unnie told me what happened already.”

“Unnie?”

“Ya. RynnA is my beloved unnie. Anyway, I’m TaeMin Lee TaeMin.”

“I’m JinKi. Lee JinKi. I’m sorry too for holding your sister’s hand. It’s my fault.”

“I really wondered why do you always say sorry in all your conversation. Since the moment I know you, you always say sorry. Even till now.” I laughed.

“Oh ya, I realized that too…”

“You guys met even before the class started?” TaeMin asked.

“Yup. We bumped onto each other.” I started telling TaeMin about what happened to me and JinKi, how we met and so on... TaeMin enjoyed it, while JinKi listened to it quietly.

Well, my first thought of him, "He’s definitely a quiet, obedient guy."

 

“So, what about his way of treating the girls? I thought you said it was bad..” TaeMin asked.

Oh my.. why did he ask this in front of JinKi?? Eotteoke??

 

*Kriiing* *Kriiing*

“Erm.. Let’s go back to class now before we are late… Let’s go JinKi.” I pulled JinKi and we went out, leaving TaeMin asking “Waeyo??!! You haven’t tell me yet… I want to know!”…

 

“RynnA.. about what TaeMin said just now, is it true? Am I bad on treating you?”

“JinKi, forget about what he said. It’s nothing. I was just saying.. Erm.. saying only..” I tried smiling back at him. OMG~~ I bet what I said hurts him a lot.

“I knew it… I was indeed bad.. I’m not good at all. And I was like that since young. Anyway, I was wondering that are we friends now since I’ve joined you guys for break?”

“JinKi, of course you’re my friend, our friend! Since this morning itself you’re already my friend! JinKi ah~ your question.. is really funny! You’re a funny guy!” I laughed and walked ahead of JinKi, heading back to our class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update!!!

I'll update as fast as possible!!! Since my previous fanfic, 'YooGeun,My Love' has ended..

Hope that you guys enjoy this story! =D

Subscribe this story if you like it !!! Comments WANTED too!!! =D

Visit my other fanfics too! =D

By, JaeRinA =)