Incident Love - Part 7

Incident Love

RynnA’s POV

*entered the toilet*

Omo~ I knew that he will ask about it…

I should have thought for an answer…

Why am I acting like this?

What had happened to me?

My heart is beating so fast!

I looked at the mirror…Suddenly an image of a girl that looked exactly like me appeared at the mirror spoke…

“RynnA ah~, you’re in trouble..”

“Waeyo?”

“You know exactly what is it about when your heart is pounding so fast… For a guy…”

“I like JinKi? Do I?”

“Molla, only you, yourself will know… Do you?” and the girl vanished leaving me with confusion.

 

It was my second time having this feeling… I like JinKi? And that is why I kissed him? He was the second one that received my kiss…

“AH!” I shouted in the toilet and splashed myself with water…

When I came out from the toilet and was heading back to my class, I saw JinKi at the opposite direction heading his way back to the class too.

Somehow, I didn’t know why did I acted that way.. I quickly hid myself so that he couldn’t see me.

As I was hiding behind the wall, I saw a guy coming down from the stairs and he looked familiar to me. Yet, it was too far to identify who is him… I didn’t care much though and headed back to the class as soon as I saw JinKi wasn’t around…

I couldn’t escape from not looking at JinKi since he was sitting right beside me. And it seemed like it was my turn, I couldn’t face JinKi whenever he talked to me. “Did I fall in love again?” I questioned myself…

 

JinKi’s POV

It was only a few days, but I noticed that RynnA has changed… into a quiet girl and she was not as talkative and as cheerful like the days before… I really wondered what had happened.. Was it because of me? Have I really asked the wrong question that day? She’s been avoiding from me since that day… She didn’t hang out with me nor asked me to walk her home… I didn’t dare to ask as I was worried that I might asked the wrong question again.. I didn’t know how to comfort her, thus, I asked TaeMin if he could observe any difference or discovered anything…

“Ya, hyung. I found out that noona has changed too. I think she’s keeping something secretly from us…”

“You’re her dongsaeng, and yet she didn’t tell you?”

“Hyung, she has her own secret too.. If she doesn’t tell, I won’t force….”

“Okay, but I really wondered what happened..”

“Ah! I remembered! She had this kind of difference before!”

“JeongMal?? When was it?”

“2 years back. When she was in relationship. That incident made her a tough girl…”

“Oh, she had a relationship before? I wouldn’t know if you didn’t tell me…”

“Yes, hyung. Back then, she was a plain, normal girl, just like others. A girl who can easily fell in love and for that, she fell in love with KiBum hyung, and he was her first love. Key hyung is not only handsome, but he’s a multi-talented guy too. Majority of the girls were attracted to him, including unnie herself. And she felt really happy and lucky that Key hyung like her. Thus, they were in relationship. Unnie was very different at that time, compared to now, she’s acting exactly like an ‘unnie’.”

 

“So, what happened next?”

“It happened last year, which also became breaking news in our school. They broke up.”

“What?”

“No one knows what happened to this loving couple with their sudden breakup. If I’m not wrong, a few days after their breakup, Key hyung went overseas for his study. I remembered that year was a hard year for unnie, and I had to stay beside her all the time. And that was the moment where I could see the differences and changes on unnie. She became a tough and independent girl and of course acting more like an unnie now.”

“So it was Key’s fault?”

“Aniyo, I asked unnie about this before, and she said that decision was made by both of them. It was her problem that she couldn’t forget about him. Thus, she always thinks that she was a fool on that time for crying so much for him. But on my opinion, I think through that incident, she became very careful, but timid on the same time. I think she still doesn’t dare to start a new relationship. This is why I didn’t blame Key hyung for what happened…”

“So, what happen to her now? Is she behaving exactly the same, just like the 2 years back?”

“Well, kind off. One thing for sure, she became very quiet now. I missed my ‘2 years back’ unnie. The sweet, innocent girl.”

 

“Which means I’m not sweet and innocent now?” Suddenly RynnA appeared behind us…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 29/2/2012! A special day in 4 years!! =D Leap year!!

So, updating this story for you guys!!

Thanks so much~~ for all your supports and patience!!!

I'l update this story as fast as possible!!! =D

Comment & SUBSCRIBE!!! =)