Incident Love - Part 9

Incident Love

RynnA’s POV

It happened again…

Since the day Key oppa came back to Korea, he had joined himself with me & TaeMin since we were close friends. Meanwhile, JinKi seldom joined us anymore. Especially the moment when Key was about to join us, he would excuse himself. Even in class, though we were sitting next to each other, we didn’t had a long chat just like before and when it comes to teamwork, Key would pair up with me. While JinKi didn’t even say a word.

Perhaps, I was wrong… He didn’t like me as much as I thought…  It was just a compliment from a friend.. We were just friends…

 

JinKi’s POV

Days by days, I felt that RynnA was distance away from me. Although we were sitting next to each other, but I had feeling of ‘so near, yet so far’… it seems like there was a barrier, a gap between us… My heartache wasn’t getting any better, instead it worsened… But, this had given me a confirmation that I like RynnA so much that she was the first girl that I fell for…

Perhaps, this is what they called as LOVE...

Am I a fool to confirm about it this late, when her first love came back to her?

Indeed, I’m silly and also a fool…

I shall treasure those moments and times when I was with RynnA, since there wouldn’t be any chance like those days anymore, Key is back…

 

Key’s POV

Since I came back to Korea, the first person that I would want to see was RynnA, since she was my best friend and also ex-girlfriend. She didn’t change a lot though, she was still the same sweet and innocent RynnA. However, from what I heard from TaeMin she wasn’t like that after I left her. She became independent and tough like what she had promised me before. Only a few weeks earlier before I came back, she had changed back into her original character. Even TaeMin doesn’t know what had struck her and made her back into her old times.

I heard about their new friend too, his name is JinKi. Though they said that he joined them all the time as they were his only friends, but i don’t always see him joining us. If he does, he would leave when I came to join the group. Even when it was time for team grouping, it seems like he doesn’t really care when I took RynnA to pair up with me. But, RynnA had told me once before that he was a quiet boy, and don’t really socialize with the people he doesn’t know.

Somehow, I realized that RynnA has been keeping something to herself, and it seemed to be confusing and painful. As her best-friend, I tried to help her and to open up her feelings so that she could share her thoughts by not keeping those pressures within herself. Thus, I took her up to the roof top of our school....

 

“Oppa, Why are we here?”

“Let’s relax ourselves! AH~~~” I screamed out loud so that she would do the same. She looked at me blankly and sighed. Yet, she still followed what I did. 

“Feeling better?”

“Mwo? Na? Feeling better? Why me? I thought you have problem and I’m only accompanying you.”

I chuckled a little and continued, “Yah, RynnA ah~, I know you very well, and you can’t lie to me… Your are the one having problem… Confusion right?”

It seemed that I was right with the word, ‘confusion’. The ‘confusion’ in her and the ‘sad-look’ were obvious enough based on her expression. She then sat down and sighed. I followed her and continued our conversation..

“So, what happen RynnA? What’s the confusion?”

“Oppa, why are you back here?”

“I thought I told you already that day.”

“Ani, I mean… erm… how should I say this… erm…”

 

“RynnA, actually I was told by TaeMin about everything that happened after I left and before I came back here… So just tell me what exactly  has happened to you?”

“He doesn’t know everything though… There are lots of things he didn’t know.. since we know that he can’t keep anything sealed…”

“Well, at least he found out that you have changed back into your past self, whom he missed it, a lot… So, what changes you back into your old personality?”

“Erm.. oppa, you know that you’re my first love right? You’re the one that showed me how love is… And I think I got the feeling again…I don’t know whether it is or not, but I’m totally confused!”

Indeed, she was… She was totally confused and panicked as she failed to control her emotions. She covered herself and burst into tears…  While I just placed her head on my shoulder, kept myself silent until she calmed herself down and continued the conversation.

 

“Sorry, oppa.” She was sobbing when she said.

“Why are you saying sorry to me? You’re just expressing your feelings which I wanted you to do so. I’m glad that you’re willing to tell me the truth.”

“But, I still feel sorry and bad.”

“Oh, why? Is it because you feel that you will upset me when you tell me you like other guy? Is it?” She looked at me blurry.

“RynnA, it is alright to like him. Don’t feel bad. I’m now treating you as my ex only. More like a yeoja dongsaeng to me. And if I like you still, then I shall compete with that guy.” I chuckled. She felt better as she hit me lightly for joking around.

“Yah, oppa! Well, I’m glad to know that. But still, I’m feeling just a little better. Still confused though, but it’s not about my feelings.”

“Well, it’s his feelings then. JinKi right? That’s the guy that you like, right?” She nodded.

 

After few hours staying at the rooftop, sharing her thoughts and feelings, it seemed like RynnA felt much better. She wanted to be alone a little longer, thus I left the her from the spot…

 

RynnA’s POV

I was glad that Key oppa was with me just now. And I got to express all my worries and confusions to him. He was indeed my best listener. I felt better since I’ve confessed everything that was kept in myself for so long. Key left me alone at the rooftop since I asked him to do so. That moment, I was thinking about JinKi, should I just keep my feeling towards him or should I just confess to him?

How if he doesn’t have any feeling for me, like what I have expected? “There’s no harm trying right, RynnA? I can accept the answer given by JinKi, right?”, that is what I have asked to myself. The sky is getting darker, I didn’t think much anymore and headed out from the rooftop.

 

As I opened the door, a familiar figure was standing right in front of me. “It’s Key oppa.” I thought to myself.

I looked up to find that I was wrong. It wasn’t Key, it’s JinKi….

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for the late update!!! In HIATUS MODE right now!!

But, keep on supporting this story!!! =D

SUBSCRIBE it for those who haven't do so, and do COMMENT to give me ideas n support!!! =D

Thanks a lot for those who were waiting patiently for my latest chapter!!! =D

Gomawoyo!!! =P