Incident Love - Part 10

Incident Love

~~As I opened the door, a familiar figure was standing right in front of me. “It’s Key oppa.” I thought to myself.

I looked up to find that I was wrong. It wasn’t Key, it’s JinKi….~~

 

“Oh, oppa!  W-Why are you here?”

JinKi held my arms tightly  and looked straight into my eyes. I got a little shock with his action, at the same time, I could feel that my heart was pounding really fast. Looking straight into the eyes of someone that you like, someone that you fell in love with is difficult.

I couldn’t help it but to avoid from his stare, if I didn’t, my cheek would turn red, and he will get to notice that I just blushed. I avoided him and the ‘staring’ moment between us ended as he started his words.

 

“RynnA, I will never disappoint you.” With that sentence, he loosened his grip from my arms and left…

“What? What do you mean, JinKi?” I was left there alone, dumbfounded with what he had said to me.

 

*next morning*

*Wake up, RynnA! Wake Up, Noona! Wake Up! Wake Up!!!*

I quickly woke up and off my alarm ringtone. That’s right, that was the alarm ringtone made by both Key oppa & TaeMin. The best ringtone ever, never fails on waking me up.

“7.15AM??!!! I’M TOTALLY LATE!!!” I shouted to myself as I saw the time that was shown on my phone.

I quickly packed everything, it’s more to like pushing every single items on my table into my bag, took extra books with hand rushed out to school.

 

As I was in full concentration rushing to my class, I didn’t get to see the surrounding. Because of that, I didn’t bother whoever or whatever that was in front of me. And for that, I bumped onto the person that was from the opposite direction. I fell onto the floor causing the books that I was carrying and those things that were packed untidily in my bag dropped out too. The person fell down and his things scattered on the floor too.

 

“Omo!! Chesong hamnida!! Chesong hamnida!!! Mianhaeyo, Jongmal Mianhaeyo!!” both of us said at the same time. When I was about to get up, he bent down a little and offered his hand. Both of our eyes met each other.

Then only I realized that the person that I bumped onto was JinKi…

 

He startled, and quickly turned himself away from me. I got a little upset and get up myself. Then, continued to take every item that was on the floor. He helped me to pick them up, as well as his things on the other side. After picking up our things in rush, he passed them to me, and without any word from him, he headed first to the class. I looked at him heading to the class, while I thought to myself,

 “Should I be upset and mad with you or should I just forgive, since I know that you’re a shy boy? You told me yesterday that you will not disappoint me anymore, and yet you’re behaving like that, avoiding me and left me behind.”

I shook my head, and entered the class, right on time, but our teacher was already in the class, waiting the late students....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! actually this chapter was supposed to be my final chapter!!

But, somehow, I've found out that what I've wrote more than what I have thought!!

So, it's not the finale yet~~!!!

I'll try to end it fast, but don't worry guys!

It will be ended smoothly/nicely, not rushy!!

Look forward to the next chapter!! =D