Incident Love - END...

Incident Love

Hey guys!!! I'm back!!!

Those who have waited for soo long, espacially the subscribers of this fanfic, I'm soooo sorry!!!

Jeongmal Jeongmal Mianhaeyo!!! T_T

But like what I've said before, I'll never abandon tis story just like that!

Therefore, once I have semester break, I'll finish it...

And now presenting to you guys the FINALE of the story~~!!!

After wating for sooo long, 3months i guess.....

Here is the FINALE of Incident Love~~ Enjoy! =D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“JinKi, RynnA, since you’re the late students for today, you will be the first two to present your drawing and explained the story behind your drawing. “Neh~.” We replied together. I just want to end this presentation as fast as possible, so I volunteered myself to be the first. I stood up and headed to the front, facing the students.

“Well, as you know, we were given the task to draw someone whom is important to us. The person who is the most important to me is definitely my mom.” After finishing my words, I flipped the cover of my drawing block to show the portrait of my mom. From my observation, everyone was attracted and amazed by the portrait of my mom. But, when I took a quick glance on JinKi, he was flipping his drawing block with a wilderness and worried expression on his face.

“A very nice work from you  RynnA! Well done! By the way, I didn’t know that you look exactly like your mom! It wouldl be nice if we get to see her.” my art teacher said.

“Thanks for the compliment, sir. And I looked like my mom? I think it is my first time hearing this.” I smiled and turned the drawing block to look at my work. I was shocked to see myself on the drawing block. I was very sure that I drew the portrait of my mom based on our family photo, but why does it turned out to be the portrait of myself??? I was so shocked that the drawing block slipped off from my grip. My mind went blank as I couldn’t believe what I just saw. Papers flew out from the drawing block and scattered on the floor.

 

At that moment, a kind classmate picked up those papers and the drawing block. The student stood up, held my hand and took me back to my sit. Then, he walked to the front again. I came back to my senses and realized that the kind student that I was saying was JinKi. He started his speech in front of the class.

“First of all, I would like to apologize to you all. We mistook our drawing block just now. So, RynnA’s drawing block was with me just now, and it’s on the table. You can re-confirm if you want to, RynnA."

'Secondly, as what you all saw just now, the portrait of RynnA and also the papers that scattered on the floor just now, they were all potraits of  RynnA. Don’t take me as a maniac for drawing so many portraits of her. Those were the incomplete ones with mistakes and were not the best piece of mine. Whatever it is, I just want to say that RynnA  is the most important person to me. I like her.”

 

 

 “RynnA, I like you… erm… I think I’ve fall for you. Will you accept me?”

I didn’t know what to say at that time, I was so embarrassed in front of the class.  I kept myself silent for a moment with my head down, closing my eyes. All I could hear was them asking me to accept him, some were worse, asking both of us to kiss!. A moment later, I cleared up my mind, took a deep breath and finally lifted up my head. Once they noticed my action, they quickly went silent, anticipating for my answer. I looked at JinKi, blankness on him, standing in front, waiting for my reply just like everyone else.

I then began my word, “JinKi-sshi…”

Before I was able to finish my sentence, my art teacher cut me off. “Okay students, I guessed that both of them will settle things up personally. Let’s precede our class. JinKi, you may sit down now.” All the students were complaining as they wanted to know my reply. However, my art teacher managed to keep them quiet and continues our class.

As what I’ve expected, he looked at me blankly, and returned back to his seat. He didn’t anxiously asked for my reply, instead he just kept quiet. I took a quick glance on him and I could see sadness formed on his face. Should I give him my answer now?....

 

JinKi’s POV

“Have I failed? Should I ask for her reply?” I thought to myself. Suddenly, I felt a light pat on my shoulder. As I turned, I saw a piece of paper, written by RynnA. She felt my reaction and pushed the paper nearer to my direction.

“ JinKi ah~ Thanks for your bravery, confessing in front of our classmates and teacher. Is this what you meant by “I’ll will not disappoint you.” ?

I felt embarrassed, but on the same time, I’m really happy. Thanks for everything! XD. Right hands down…”

 

“Right hands down?” I asked myself, then looked at RynnA. She saw my blurriness and chuckled. She signaled me to look at her action. I followed her and put down my right hand. I looked at her blankly again as I didn’t understand her replay. Have she given me her reply?

 

Suddenly I felt a grip on my right hand. I looked at RynnA and she smiled at me. That was her reply to my question. I smiled back and intertwined our hands.....

I guessed that incidents that happened on me weren’t that bad at all. I had found LOVE through them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There goes the ending of Incident Love~~

Feel free to visit my other fanfics as well, since they are all the COMPLETE ones!!! =D

For those who like this story, feel free to SUBSCRIBE them too!

I will really appreciate them!

Once again, thanks for all your patience for waiting and anticipating for the story!! Especially the subscribers of this fanfic!!

And also, do COMMENT about this fanfic!! It would be great to know your feedbacks! =D