Incident Love - Part 6

Incident Love

“JinKi ah! JinKi!" .....

 

“What? What? I stared at you again right? Looks like this ‘sickness’ is not gone yet!” he quickly let my hand off and looked at the ground. I wondered why too and couldn’t answer him. After a few minutes of silence,

“Ah! I think I know why!” he spoke and turned facing me. He then continued, “It’s because of your smile.”

“What? Huh?”

“When you smile, that’s when I will start staring at you! As you can see right now, you didn’t smile, so I can talk to you ‘face-to-face’ easily.”

“Ah~~ now I get it. But why is it so?” I questioned.

“ Erm.. cause… erm…”

“JinKi honest… just tell..”

“Because I think you’re beautiful when you smile.” He closed his eyes and said it very fast. I blushed at that moment but had to stay calm and continued, “Then what about the other girls?”

Molla.(Don't know) You’re still prettier with your smile. Don’t get me wrong, you’re pretty without the smile too!” I smiled and chuckled a little, looking at his innocent face, trying to explain so that I will not misunderstood about what he meant. “Don’t get me wrong though. I’m not good in words. I’m sorry.” He looked so cute with that innocent look.

Kyeopta~(Cute!)” that is what I thought to myself about him. “Ara, Ara. Gaja(Understand, understand. Let's go)~ Let’s go home now.” I stood up and walked as he followed my footstep. When we reached my house, I stopped and turned to look at him.

 

“JinKi, gomawo.(thanks)” I quickly pecked him on his cheek and ran into my house and rushed into my room. I laid down on my bed and those thoughts came into my mind…

“JinKi ah~, from the moment when you said I was beautiful when I smile, I have a feeling that you like me. And when you said I was prettier than other girls and tried to explain so much so that I wouldn’t think wrongly, I think that I was right. But I could sense that you didn’t realize about it. You looked totally innocent and so honest. I hope, with the kiss just now, you will realize it… Pabo(fool)…”

I smiled and looked at my marshmallow plush toy. “Neo, pabo (you, fool)~~” And something flashed into my mind again…

“RynnA ah~, do you like JinKi? Or do you think that he’s just cute? And is that the reason of why you kissed him? Why do you want him to realize it? Do you treat him as your bestfriend or more than that?”

All those questions made me more confused of what I just did to him. “Ah!! Molla molla molla!!!” I quickly covered myself with the blanket and went into sleep to forget about what happened.

 

JinKi’s POV

I just held her hand! It was my first time holding a girl’s hand!

.

.

.

.

.

Am I too honest or what?

I just told her that she’s pretty.

Did she blush? Sadly, I didn’t know since I had closed my eyes.

She looked so calm and steady with it.

As expected, she’s totally different.

Other girls will show their pinky/red cheeks, but she didn’t.

.

.

.

.

.

Omo(Oh my!)! Did she just kiss me?

Was it real or was is just a dream?

Did I just saw her pinky cheeks? She blushed!

Uwa~~ Yepeunda~~ Kyeopta~~ (Wow!~ Pretty/Beautiful~ Cute!~)

Why do I get this feeling, it is the same feeling when she smiled at me....

My heart is beating so fast right now. Wae?(Why?)

What kind of feeling is this?

I’m confused~~

Looks like I had to depend on TaeMin this time…

.

.

.

I told him about how I felt for a girl and TaeMin concluded it by…

“Hyung! It’s love. You have fallen in love with that girl! Start making you move! Date her!”

.

.

.

Date her? What am I supposed to do?

RynnA, I like you all this while and I thought it was my sickness…

Indeed, I’m a silly guy~~

But, why did you kiss me?... I was busy thinking about it when she suddenly patted me and sat next to me....

 

“What are you thinking, until you’re so focused about it?” she asked.

Aniyo.(No.) Nothing.”

“JinKi, be honest with me.. I can see that again.. The truth, please..”

“There’s really nothing that I can hide from you though…” I sighed. She smiled and I could resist it. Maybe it was because I knew what was my feelings for her. And I smiled back.

“Oh? JinKi ah~ you smiled back! Facing me! You don’t have the sickness already?”

“Oh ya~ I just did…All of a sudden..”

“Anyway, back to the topic, What were you thinking about just now?”

“Erm.. How do I say this… Erm… Why.. Why did you kiss me that day?” I braved myself to ask her that although I know I shouldn’t have… She is still a girl though… I can see that she was shocked about it and tried to figure out for an answer…

“I.. erm… I… Sorry.” She said.

“Why are you apologizing?”

“It’s just a ‘thank you’ kiss… Since I got your compliment that day, saying that I’m beautiful, so I just pecked on your cheek as a sign of ‘thank you’…” she said it softly.

“Erm… JinKi. Sorry, I have to go now. See you later in class...” she quickly left the spot.

“Aish~~ She is shy about what happened… Why did I even ask her in the first place?” I thought…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a short reminder~~

For those of you who are the members of AFF(AsianFanfics) who are currently reading this fanfic,

Please do subscribe and comment about this story~~ =D I need supports from you all !!! =D

SUBSCRIBE~~~ COMMENT~~~ =D