Incident Love - Part 1

Incident Love

“Ahnyeong haseyo, I’m Lee JinKi”

“Ahnyeong haseyo, I’m Onew.”

“Ahnyeong~~” *bang*

As I was practicing in front of the mirror, I got a shock when my mom entered my room. And so, I knocked my head onto the mirror.

“Ouch!”

 

“JinKi ah~, why do you have practice? You’re already in high school, not a primary school student anymore. Is just an introduction and a greeting to your teacher and classmates. Do you have to practice that?” my mom laughed a little as she spoke to me.

 

That is my life. Since the day when I was in kindergarten, I always practice my lines so that I will remember the lines and to introduce myself in front of my classmates. I can’t do things that I didn’t prepare for it a.k.a impromptu. Thus, I always practice in front of the mirror and my mom… Sigh~~        She would always laughed at me for this. It has been years…. Till now, eventhough I'm already a high school student.

 

“Okay Okay, mom. I’m used to it. Since I’m a high school student. I can’t do any mistake! I have to practice.”

“Alright, alright. I’m just saying this because you are going to be late. It’s 7.15am now. You better be quick. Before you’re late for your first day.”

“What?! 7.15am?!” I quickly took my phone and my bag, rushed out from my room, drank a glass of milk as fast as I could and ran out all the way to school.

 

Yup! It was my first day of school. I was transferred to this school when i moved over to this town.

It's not a good day though since I have to rush to school. Sigh~

Well, at least Lady Luck was with me, I managed to enter the school compound as the school gate was widely open. Hope that I could enter my class on time.

 

As I was rushing to my class, I ran as fast as I could till I never bother looking at the surrounding. I ran so fast that I didn’t notice a figure right in front of me. *Bump* And, I bumped onto that person.

Papers, books, all those things that that person was holding scattered on the floor.

“Chesong hamnida! Chesong hamnida! Sorry Sorry Sorry!” I kept my eyes closed and quickly bow and apologize to that person continuously until I heard the sound of that person giggling. I slowly opened my eyes and realized that it was a girl that I bumped onto. She was picking up her books on the floor and at that moment only I realized that I should be helping her picking up those papers and books, not just apologizing. How silly I was!

 

I quickly helped her picking up her books and papers. As I passed them to her..

“Urm… I’m sorry.” I said again and I saw her smiling and giggled.

“Okay, I accept your apology. You don’t have to apologize so many times. You’ve been saying these for 5,6 times already” As she took the books from me, that was the time when I got to see her face.

“Pretty..” that was my 1st thought of her. I was so caught up with her beauty that I didn’t realize that she was actually asking me question. *pak* I only realized that when she clapped her hands.

 

“Hey, don’t daydream now! I thought you’re rushing to somewhere?”

“Oh ya! My class!!! I almost forgot.”

I stood up quickly and ran to my class.

I just left the girl alone on the floor. Another silly mistake. Why do I have to get all these on my first day!!

 

Am I lucky or what? I entered my class right on time, but I just left the girl on the floor…

“Okay, class. You will have a new classmate. Please introduce yourself.”

Okay, I’m prepared for this. I’ve practiced at home. Okay I can do this…

“Ahnyeong haseyo, I’m Lee~~”

 

*Knock* *Knock*

“Mr. Kim, here’s the new student’s profile. I accidentally saw his profile. It fell onto the floor just now. I’m sorry”

As she tilted her head up, it was her again! The girl just now…