✾ 8;; plan agreement

mansae academy || seventeen ff

Early Morning. Student Council's Office. Dahyun's POV.

I glance down my foot, whacking myself mentally as I try to seek an accurate line of reasoning about such sudden issue was made. Tzuyu let loose her grip from my ear, folding her arms over her chest with a chaff look on her face. Once I look fixedly on her, the more I've run out of words.

Tzuyu heaves a deep sigh, deciding to just open the huge wooden door after realizing that I was evidently nervous. There, once the door flew open, exposing a further sight of two men inside. It was Joshua who was standing beside the cabinet with a pile of folders and the one seated comfortably on the couch was no other than, the jerk.

"Now's the time to explain things further. I was, indeed, a day out and this freaking issue was done without letting me know..?!" Tzuyu enters, sorely exasperating. I followed her from behind until she grasp her balled fist on Mingyu's collar. "Get that stupid earring off from her now!"

Mingyu had his airy look despite of Tzuyu's black mood. "Why would I do that..?" Tzuyu balled her fist much more, wouldn't get taken aback by his harsh contempt. "I am absolutely on top of everyone's knowledge that you are very much aware by the school's regulation. You are not allowed to commit a regular student as your Emerald without getting my consent!"

Simply, the thought made Mingyu etch a smirk on his face. Their faces were closer to each other even more, "How would you simply know what's going on around this whole campus when you're always Missing-In-Action..?" Tzuyu remained pestered yet highly unusual by Mingyu's defense. "Talk about the disrespect now, Mr. Kim Mingyu! Do you even know that you can hold an accountable offense?! I can file you with a major violation now, Mr. Kim Mingyu..!"

I remained still, hearing them throwing words at each other. Joshua, on the other hand, remained carefree as he fixed his attention on the filed papers as if he was already used to such scenes. The argument continues as Mingyu mutters back.

"Oh, so it's my ladily pleasure to face the violation, Ms. Wen Tzuyu only if, I could get the hang on you first." he battle a smile. "Because little did you know that I can let you kick off from your position because of your irresponsibilities? Do you think I am not aware that the major reason to why you are skipping the class or should I say, you're missing in action all the time was because you are soothing your time on dates with some seniors? Everyone knows and I could let them testify. Don't play games on me now Tzuyu, cos it's my pleasure to let the Headmaster to know all about these."

Tzuyu was fully taken aback, letting her grip loose from Mingyu's collar hastily upon hearing his ravage. The ambiance spill like fire for Tzuyu who remained shut, while on the other side Mingyu stood up conceitedly, fixing his collar as he makes a stand infront of Tzuyu with a winning smile on his face. "Your silence tells me that I won the argument once again, Wen Tzuyu." He cheekily laughs, walking towards me as he hangs his arm above my shoulders. "I am looking forward for you to fix all the papers for the Emerald System to be back on track once again and as well with the future events."

Tzuyu's back remained facing on us, I was left speechless as well as Mingyu leaned his lips close on my ear. "Come on now my Emerald, biology class will start in a few." He gently drags me out the room, unaware with such quick events that happened just now and more over, there were swarm of girls and boys outside the council's office and along the hallway basically doing their call with such murmuring and another talk-abouts once again.

...

Meanwhile. Tzuyu's POV.

My fist continues to ball clench tight, couldn't hold on he raging fire on my head just now. The door flew open once again, I didn't look back to who it was but the voice gave me another reason to throw the nearest book infront of me. "Hey babe, I heard about your quarrel with that ruckus guy Mingyu, say, let's have a date to chill you out for awhile..?" 

"Get out! Just freaking get out of my sight, Changkyun! And I don't want to see your face anymore!" I yell at the top of my lungs, it was Changkyun who I have dated two dates ago after Jaebum, his best friend. I didn't uttered any word, hence he shut the door close. 

Joshua move to the other side as I proceeded to my chair, I rest my body for awhile, massaging my temples. "I told you, even I am your vice president, I couldn't do much against Mingyu. That kid really has something against you." Joshua said, sorting each folders on top of his desk. "What will be your plans after this? Because this goes to show that Mingyu will have most of the responsibilities towards Dahyun?"

I sigh exasperatedly, I thought about my plans which I would be less somehow, failing because of that guy Mingyu. "I-I don't know, Joshua.. For Christ sake, I really don't know what to do anymore. I just got threatened and I know he wouldn't turn back against me." 

My thoughts wander back during summer, it was Joshua and I who have planned everything out for Dahyun to attend her Junior year here at Mansae. All was planned for Dahyun to be my twin brother's Sapphire and be close to him as soon as possible. But what happens now? How am I suppose to make things right when that ruckus had finally lead his way? This wouldn't make sense at all. 

"I really have this gut feeling that ruckus guy has some evil plans on Dahyun," I muttered exasperatedly. Joshua finishes up as he sat on his chair, clicking his pen as he wonders. "Your conclusion doesn't seem so far from the reality. But come to think of it, Mingyu hasn't filed any dismissal from his previous Emerald right? This means that his relationship with Dahyun isn't valid at all cost."

"..and this simply means we still have a chance to get her back and make her as the Sapphire, right..?" I popped out amazeful, I found hope with Joshua's rationalization. He's right, Mingyu hasn't filed any dismissal case from his previous Emerald, this means any file reports won't be valid and my plans are going to succeed in the right time ahead.

"But Tzuyu, everything won't go easy against Mingyu because there's one more thing we need to worry about," Joshua pointed out, I turn automatically at him with such curious look on my face. "Then what is it..?!" 

...

"The Headmaster." 

Holy balls.

There are so many ways that I could get myself in trouble and in the end, I'll be facing the Headmaster along the way. I couldn't just take Dahyun away from that ruckus. For Christ sake, he's the spoiled son of the Headmaster. What if I decided to be against on this case even if it isn't legal at all. Mingyu will do everything to turn me down on the Headmaster. I wouldn't want to lose my position here in Mansae, I'll be dead if my father knows about this. 

Oh my god. I don't even want to know about these what ifs.

A knock on the broke the sudden tension inside, as the door flew opens the sight of another ruckus made me roll my eyes. "Here are the lists of the students who have violated the rules for the past three days. I gathered statements of the evidences as well. There are six students all in." Wonwoo said in his deepest voice, placing a three-pages papers on top of my desk. 

I curiously gaze at him for awhile, then I scan through the paper but then I stumble by Vernon's name on the list. "Why are you doing these? And why are you even dropping on your friend's name?" 

"Nothing.." He shrugged, smirking a bit. "Just wanted to help you out. Is there something wrong with that?" I rolled my eyes, placing the papers to the other side of my desk since I really don't have that mood to face these kind of rubbish. "News spread like fire this morning and I just thought of visiting you if you're okay..?"

"I don't need you and can you just mind your own business..?!" I gritted, he muffles a chuckle. So much evil spirit like his other ruckus friends. He huffs after, placing both of his palm on top of my desk. His face were leaning close on mine seductively, "Just like what I've said, I just wanted to help you out. I'll help you out with your teensy-weensy problem, babe."

I blink a second, wondering what's his aim right now? "Get lost Jeon Wonwoo..!" I pushed him off harshly as I stood up, folding my fists. "I don't have time to play games right now!"

He pats his shoulder off, shrugging abit as he decided to turn his back. But just before he could open the door, he muttered back once again. "I bet you wanted to have my help upon losing Dahyun as Mingyu's Emerald..? Well, I was just handing my hand out but you refused. It's okay.. Not my lost."

I can feel he had this winning smirk on his face as he finally caught me by that. "Wait..!" Well, he really did as he faces back to look at me. "Are you really doing this against your friend?!" 

"Let's say I'm just being friendly.." He continues to smirk, "But I can assure you with such things in one condition."

I gulped as I was left speechless all of a sudden. I know he would say such things in bribe, I've known Jeon Wonwoo who would also get what he wants in exchange of everything. I wait as he says one word out from his mouth.

"Date me."

...

Meanwhile. Central Building. Third Person's POV.

"What the hell is your problem?!" Dahyun throws Mingyu's arm off from her as the both of them were sauntering to attend their Biology class on time. She exasperatedly anger once she's so fed up hearing murmurs along the corner plus Mingyu's conceited acts. They stopped beside the huge water fountain on the center of central building. 

"And why are you getting so angry right now when I did was, nothing..?!" Mingyu scoffs, he was trying to play around Dahyun because he was so much having fun to see her in her exasperated state. Dahyun's brows clenched tight, "What's with everything about all of these? And why do I need to have a private car and a private driver to pick me up everyday? A-And.. How did you know my house?" She frantically fought, "Are you stalking me?!"

Dahyun went straight with her words, she was totally fed up yet she was trying not to anger it all out with a loud voice because she knows there were alot of students who were looking and listening at them right now. She continues to hiss in a whisper manner. Mingyu snorts, "Ofcourse, it is my duty as your Master to protect you and make sure you are safe at all cost. I am pretty much sure that Junmyeon-ssi has told you the exact words I just said."

"Erh..! Even so, I can handle myself. I don't want to have such kind of special treatment from yours. I wouldn't know, maybe it's one of your ways in exchange of something!" Dahyun continues to blab, but Mingyu hissed her off. "I told you it's part of the benefits! How could you just turn this agreement off..? I am your Carat which means I am your master. You should listen to me and follow me at all times."

"No.. I won't." "Yes you will!" As the two of them were quarreling with each other, the students froze in place as they were whispering towards another.  They had clearly heard about the special treatment of their beloved Carat who have now chosen his newest Emerald. They had the same thought of 'why her?', they are much pretty aware that Mingyu wouldn't settle his reputation on someone as clumsy and bland girl with him. They thought that it would be such a shame to have Dahyun as the Mansae's Emerald and now it is much happening. Dahyun isn't as finesse as for the previous Emerald so they thought the system will be a huge mess upon knowing that she is the new one. Also they wonder what will be the future days will be if she starts herself on with such big responsibilities not just for Mingyu, but with the whole Mansae Academy. 

But far off from their thoughts, each one of them has to say something from themselves alone which had made them smile. It is their first time again to see Kim Mingyu, after a long two years off of being the guy who wouldn't dare to speak, smile and laugh.

For the past years, Mingyu was so hard to approach as well he would always break all the rules as much as he wanted to. It's much very rare to see him smile and laugh. Though even he's with the other Carats, he could only smile once in a while. But now with this school year, everything has completely changed upon someone's arrival. 

As Dahyun continues to blab out words hastily from , the more that the students curiosity and chattering was evident. Mingyu as well, continues to shrug her off and playfully smirking infront of her. She was hella annoying as ever but Mingyu stayed as he prefers to have fun with her annoyed-some face. Until his vision caught JunHui who have just entered the school's gates and was about to pass by the central building.

He immediately covers Dahyun's mouth as he entwine his hand on her. "Attention everyone!" He hollers all over the central building, taking everyone's attention even JunHui's. "I know everyone of you already knows about this, but I would just like to inform you in such a formal state that Lee Dahyun, Junior Class A transferee will now be my Emerald starting today as well as the Emerald System will now be back to its standing point. May we look forward to further activities and hoping for better outcome!" 

Dahyun remained shut, she didn't expect that Mingyu was going to do that even her hands had entwined to each other. Little did she know that her heart was beating so fast, more over faster than she thought when Mingyu ended his announcement. "..and last thing, I wouldn't want to hear any complaints and most especially hurting my Emerald may it be physical or emotional. Because if that happens, you will have to face me!" 

Mingyu threatens, eyeing on everyone until his last look landed on JunHui who have just made an eye contact with him. JunHui was carefree about everything, he just smiled as he continues to walk towards to the other hall. Mingyu continues to have his winning smirk upon knowing that the drama has to start from this day onward. 

...

Afternoon. Freecut, Mansae Library. Dahyun's POV.

I sigh for the nth time, right after our trigonometry class this afternoon I thought of staying at the library for awhile. Things changed so soon after that jerk's announcement this morning at the central building. The announcement spread like a fire as if everyone already knows that I am officially the Emerald. 

Everyone treats me lightly than before, each time I pass by the hallway, the students would always greet me with their smile on their faces. I don't know whether it's by natural or is it because Mingyu threatened them to treat me nicely because if not, they'll have to face him. It was so absurd to be treated like I am someone who have done something good towards them even when the fact that I didn't. I didn't care about everyone here during the first day until fate brought me up to seeing JunHui Oppa once again. He might have experience something traumatic with his life but I assured myself that time when I've found out that he was suffering from temporary amnesia, I will do my best to help him up. To make him remember everything, even how long it would take. 

I just hope I could let him remember everything. I touched the shoe pendant on my neck, wondering how am I able to overcome any of these things in my head.

I flip close the book that I was reading, I was seated on the floor around the farthest corner of the library. It was peaceful as ever, the sunlight wasn't too bright that I could atleast sleep for a moment. I lay back on the bookshelf as I close my eyes, hoping for atleast I could rest myself from everything that just happened. It was just less than a week since I started here in Mansae but it felt like a month.

I wish I could find peace.

...

♫ Niga neomu pogosipeun nalen.. 

♫ Neomu kyeondigi himdeul naleneun.. 

My eyes gradually lifts up upon hearing such voice from behind me. It was soothing as ever, making me fall back to sleep once again. It was a man's voice, never heard of a guy singing so calming and soothing to hear. It wasn't that loud until I decided to close my eyes once again.

♫ Neoreul saranghanda ipgae maemdola.. 

♫  Honja dasi tto crying for you..  ♫

♫ Honja dasi tto missing for you..  

My heart beats up so fast, adoring such voice. A smile was evident on my lips as I open my eyes once again. What an angelic voice.. The curiosity led me upon knowing who was that guy, I turn around sighting over the pile of books on the shelf, searching by my curiosity, I saw a guy sitting across from the shelf behind me, his head sank low until he lifted his head up slowly making almost every part of me tinging as well as my heart being stab upon the sight which I never would have thought.

♫  Baby, I love you I'm waiting for you..  ♫

JunHui Oppa..?

~ # # # ~

[ Because I'm Stupid - SS501 ]

A/N ; another update! yass! how was it? kekeke~ anyway, i just wanna know who do you ship dahyun with? is it mingyu? junhui? seungcheol? hoshi? or who? lol haha! *^^* i hope you like this update!~ and i hope you'll anticipate for the next one because it'll be cheesy af!~ anyway, don't forget the routine! vote and comment!~ *^^*

ps belated happy birthday wen junhui, my prince and my bias wrecker!~ :* i was suppose to post this one yesterday but the internet connection .. ;w;

Love, Khai xx