seven

i'm in love with a monster
 The next day is Sunday, it was bright and sunny which meant Moonbin had the covers pulled all the way over his head and brought Minhyuk along under the blankets.
 Minhyuk opened his wary eyes expecting to be alone but noticed the warmth next to him and arms wrapped around his waist. He looked up, Moonbin was still asleep and looked absolutely adorable. 
 Minhyuk bit his lip, his head was against Moonbin's chest and he's never felt more flustered. He was too close to him.
 He felt the older stir in his sleep next to him and Minhyuk's breath hitched when the vampire opened his beautiful hazel eyes. 
 They stared at each other for a while having a staring contest until Moonbin cracked a smile and Minhyuk burst out laughing.
 "Yo," Minhyuk said, calming down a little bit and Moonbin nodded his head,
 "Sup."
 They burst out laughing again,
 "Want me to close the blinds?" Minhyuk asked as he carefully slid out of bed, Moonbin nodded, 
 "Please."
 Minhyuk closed the blinds and the lamp on his drawer. He looked around the room and groaned,
 "Why did we make such a mess.. And how?" 
 "Dunno but I'll help," Moonbin said as he started picking up candy bar wrappers and cherry kool-aid pouches on the floor, he raised an eyebrow at Minhyuk who sheepishly smiled back at him, "You need to be healthier than this, Minhyuk." 
 "Yea, yea." Minhyuk waved him off as he grabbed his iPod and his speaker next to his lamp and soft oldies music started playing.
Come with me
My love
To the sea
The sea of love
 Moonbin recognized it as Sea of Love by Phil Phillips.
 "I remember when this song came out, it was a classic." Moonbin said nonchalantly, Minhyuk had almost forgotten Moonbin was thousands of years old.
 "I know the dance and everything because my mother forced me to dance with some girl at a get together." Moonbin looked at Minhyuk with a grin, "Wanna dance?"
 Minhyuk tilted his head to the side and made a "Hmm" sound as to think,
 "Nahh, I'm good. I'm not really a dance-" Moonbin pulled Minhyuk towards him anyways.
"Moonbin," Minhyuk blushed at how close he was to Moonbin and the grip around his waist, he had made Minhyuk place his arms around his neck as they moved their feet to the song.
I wanna tell you
How much
I love you
 Minhyuk looked up into Moonbin's eyes and he gave him a shy smile,
 "Am I doing good for a beginner?" 
 "Way better than the girl I had to dance this with, she kept stepping on my feet." Moonbin cringed at the old memory. Minhyuk laughed at his face. 
"Have you.. Had any long term relationships with people in the past?" Minhyuk asked out of the blue and Moonbin shook his head,
 "Kinda afraid of commitment since I'm a vampire and if I fell in love with a human I'd have to watch them rot while I stay the same age. I've had a few relationships but the last hundred years were lonely for me."
 "I see." Minhyuk blinked and looked away awkwardly.
Do you remember
When we met
That's the day
I knew you were my pet
 Moonbin pressed his fingers under Minhyuk's chin and made him look up at him,
 "I don't know why but when we met it gave me some connection and it made me want to stick with you.." Moonbin's face was only a few centimeters from his own.
"I feel the same way.." Minhyuk felt almost hypnotized by Moonbin's prettt reddish-brown eyes, their noses were almost touching until a large slam was heard at the door.
 They both turned to look at the cause of the sound but it was Sanha  who had barged in. He held a smile anyways,
 "Cute." he giggled at the scene in front of him,
 "Moonbin are you staying for dinner?" Sanha asked as he opened the door wider with a smug grin, Minhyuk could almost punch him right now. 
 Moonbin shook his head,
 "Ah, sorry. I can't, I have to head home and do unfinished homework I didn't finish over the break."
 "See you both later then, Hyukkie I'm gonna go hang out with Eunwoo byee~" Sanha was gone in seconds.
 Minhyuk and Moonbin stared at each other awkwardly.
 "Uh.. See you next week, yea?" Moonbin broke the silence and gave him an awkward smile as he pulled on a thick gray sweater to protect him from the sun's rays.
 Minhyuk nodded as he leaded the boy out the door,
 "See you next week loser." Minhyuk snorted and kissed Moonbin's cheek before closing the door. Moonbin's grin widened as he picked up his feet from the ground. 
 
--
 IM SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER?? I WAS WORKING ON ANOTHER FIC BUT I FINISHED IT NOW SO IMGONNA FOCUS ON THIS MORE IM STILL SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG AAAGH