four

i'm in love with a monster
 "PARK ING MINHYUK!" The loud voice of a certain brunette named Myungjun screeched from downstairs, waking up Minhyuk from an oh so beautiful dream.
 Minhyuk dreamt of Moonbin, the whole dream was practically the twilight saga and it all fit in a minimum of the 8 hours of sleep Minhyuk had. 
 Minhyuk believes his life right now is just like Twilight, except for the awkward acting, kissing, or romance in general. Maybe that one incident with Moonbin was kind of like the Twilight scene where Edward saves Bella from a car crashing into her.
 The sound of his bedroom door slamming open interrupted his thoughts of Twilight and Moonbin,
 "Come on what do you want Mj I was having such a good dream~" Minhyuk whined, pulling up his covers over his head to shut Myungjun away.
 He could practically feel the older male's glare burning holes into the blanket,
 "About what, huh? Or should I say who? The most popular guy in our town!?" Myungjun exclaimed as he pulled the covers off of Minhyuk, Minhyuk curled up into a ball. Then his eyes widened when he realized Myungjun was spot on. He sat up and  looked questionably at his best friend,
 "How did you know that..?"
 "Word spreads quickly, this is a small town, Rocky."
 "But Moonbin was wearing a disguise yesterday.." Minhyuk mumbled,
 "At night he wasn't. Some witnesses saw you and Moonbin making heart eyes at each other," Myungjun glared at his friend, "You ditched me that night to spend the night with Moonbin!? Come on I even paid for your ticket and waited for you dude.. I had to bother- I mean, call, Jinjin to watch the movie with me."
 Minhyuk rubbed his face in annoyance, glancing over at the clock tiredly. 10:32 am. It was way too early to hear Myungjun's nagging.
 "Listen, Mj," Minhyuk sighed, "This is a misunderstanding. On my way to meet up with you I got ually assaulted then Moonbin passed by and drove the guy away. And I passed out so he took me to his house then we hung out yesterday because we wanted to know each other better.." 
 Myungjun blinked in response then quickly pulled his friend into a tight hug,
 "Minhyukkie! I'm sorry I didn't know you got assaulted this is all my fault-"
 "It's okay Mj it's not your fault." Minhyuk pat the back of Myungjun's head awkwardly.
 "Ugh," Mj sniffled into his friend's shoulder, "So.. You and Moonbin. I never expected you guys to interact."
 "I didn't really know he existed until I met him that day he saved me.." Minhyuk chuckled nervously, knowing Myungjun was about to give him an earful,
 "Rocky you're kidding me.."
 And that's when Myungjun went on a whole rant about Moonbin being the most well known mysteriously handsome young man in this town.
 "Yeah yeah I get it, Mj!" Minhyuk said, pressing his index finger against Mj's lips, "Shush now. We can hang out now to make up for what I missed."
 "Yeah let's go right now!" Myungjun laughed as he dragged Minhyuk off of his bed, who hurriedly put on his pink bunny slippers as he was dragged. He was wearing his gray sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt, his hair was messy since he barely woke up and had no time to do anything because of Myungjun.
 Minhyuk didn't really care about his appearance as long as no one from school bothered to notice or look at him. Minhyuk was practically nothing before he met up with Moonbin.
 Myungjun had dragged Minhyuk into his car and drove him towards their local mall for shopping, which Minhyuk rolled his eyes at because he had no idea why Myungjun was craving to shop now, so early in the morning. 
 "What are we doing here? Can't we just hang out like at a park or something." Minhyuk whined as they walked inside of the mall, Myungjun just ignored his friend as he dragged him towards the little populated food court, 
 "I heard a special someone usually hangs around here in the mornings-"
 "Wait what?" Minhyuk stopped in his tracks before Myungjun dragged him even further towards the food court, "Mj. Who is this 'special someone' you're talking about?" Minhyuk demanded as he ripped his arm away from Myungjun's grip. 
 "Uh.. Moonbin?" He answered meekly, Minhyuk just shook his head before turning on his heels, away from the foodcourt.
 "Hey wait! Aren't you guys dating or something?" Myungjun asked as he grabbed Minhyuk again, pulling him towards the area once more.
 Minhyuk stopped struggling but he was ready to kill his best friend for asking such a thing,
 "No! And we never will. We're just friends." 
 "If you say so.." Myungjun murmured but soon grinned once he found what he was looking for standing in a long line to buy something from Mcdonald's,
 "... Do I really have to go talk to him while I'm like this," Minhyuk asked weakly and Myungjun continued grinning while coming closer to the brunette in line who wore a hoodie over his head and sunglasses, it wasn't hard to tell that it was Moonbin because his features were so beautifully distinct and kind of.. Sparkly somehow? You know like Edward Cullen-- Anyways. 
 "Payback for not telling me about what happened until two days later. Go get 'em tiger~" Myungjun giggled while pushing Minhyuk towards Moonbin, Minhyuk just groaned as he walked behind Moonbin to get food.
 Moonbin didn't notice immediately but once he smelled the very familiar scent of cherries and flowers, he knew it was Minhyuk. He turned to look at the shorter male who was obviously fidgeting around in his spot,
 "Hey Minhyuk!" Moonbin said with a smile, Minhyuk just nervously smiled back,
 "Sup."
 Moonbin continued smiling cluelessly about what the boy would be so nervous and embarrassed of until he noticed what he was wearing.
 Moonbin couldn't help but notice the boy looked really cute in such a state, especially the messy hair he missed from last night,
 "You look nice," He blurted without thinking. He quickly covered his mouth and Minhyuk's cheeks glowed a bright red. Moonbin stared at the boy. He really wants to the red out of his cheeks, his nose, his lips, his- 
 "... Moonbin? Moonbin!" Minhyuk snapped his fingers in front of a dazed Moonbin, 
 "Wha," Moonbin squeaked then cleared his throat, "What?" 
"Y-You're holding up the line.." Minhyuk whispered as he pointed in front of the brunette who was surprisingly already in front of the line.
 "O-Oh."
 
-
 
 Once Minhyuk finished ordering his food he noticed Myungjun had actually left Minhyuk by himself. He fished his phone out of his pocket quickly to text Myungjun where he had gone because he was his only ride home, he noticed the fool texted him.
 
 From: Fluffy Haired Idiot ε-(´∀`; )
 
 heyy rocky-poo~
 
Minhyuk cringed.
 
i saw my beloved bby jinwoo pass by nd i decided to hang out w/ him hope u dont mind bro? u can ask dreamboat for a ride ;) <33 kisses from ur fav boo :**
 
 Minhyuk decided never to let Myungjun drag him anywhere again or else it would result in this. He noticed Moonbin stood next to him as he waited for his order as well.
 Moonbin looked really nice besides that usual disguise from the sun covering him, his fluffy hair stood out from under the top of his hood and he kind of wanted to run his fingers through his soft chocolate like hair--
 "Hey.. Your order is ready" Moonbin signaled Minhyuk who just nodded and took his order, "Do you perhaps want to hang out..?" Moonbin straight up asked the shorter boy.
 Minhyuk just smiled sheepishly at the boy as he followed him towards the tables,
 "I'd like that."
 
 
--
 
 
 Its 1 am rn and i have to go to a school packet pick up verrry early at 8 am ahahha. i also wrote a (kinda) long chapter because y not i havnt written for this in some time (also for my hyungwonho fic lololo i need to work on that too)