six

i'm in love with a monster
 It was Friday night and Minhyuk was laying his head on Moonbin's lap eating fruit snacks as they watched movies on netflix, the lights off with junk food scattered around them (all for Minhyuk obviously). Minhyuk spent the whole morning cleaning his room and hiding his weird things inside his closet or under his bed before Moonbin came (Sanha whistled at him and told him 'get yo man, hyukkie')Twilight was on the tv and Moonbin scoffed at the apparently "inaccurate" details of vampires. 
 "Hey can vampires eat anything else besides blood? Cuz I saw you at that Mcdonalds ordering food but not eating!"
 "Well, I can. But then I vomit it out afterwards because of how vile human food tastes. So I keep like some mini apple juice box with blood inside in the pocket of my hoodies." Moonbin responded lamely and Minhyuk pulled on the strings of his sweater boredly, 
 "I don't understand why you felt the need to just get food, pay for it and just let it sit there but.. It's kind of cute. Like out of nowhere someone would see you pulling out a juice box out of your sweater and you're just sipping on the tiny box between your big hands." Minhyuk laughed as Moonbin threw a milk dud in Minhyuk's mouth but he ended up almost choking on it.
 "You think my hands are huge?" Moonbin held his hand up and Minhyuk pressed his hand against the others' own. It was bigger indeed. 
 "Yup."
 Moonbin chuckled, his hair was fluffed up and he wore a black and red striped shirt and black jean shorts with the same dirty converse he wore. 
 When Moonbin arrived, Minhyuk had opened the door with the same lazy outfit he had at home, a large white t-shirt and his boxers (he almost screamed when he realized he was in his underwear and quickly went to put on basketball shorts). 
 Moonbin just thought Minhyuk looked adorable (and that he has really nice legs). 
 "Hey. Bean. Beaaan," Minhyuk tried to shake awake a half asleep Moonbin, Moonbin's eyes shot open when Minhyuk put pressure on his crotch with his head without meaning to. 
 "M-Minhyuk!" Moonbin groaned and pushed Minhyuk's head away, Minhyuk whined because he was comfortable but now he's on Moonbin's bony legs. 
 "What was that for?" Minhyuk sighed, sitting up and glaring at the brunette.
 Moonbin's pale face was tinted red, he muttered,
 "Because you kind of.. uh.."
 Minhyuk stared at him in confusion until he noticed Moonbin averting his eyes and looking down at his.. Oh.
 Well this is awkward.
 "OH! I'm.." Minhyuk was embarrassed as well for causing it, he covered his heated face with his hands, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to I was just trying to keep you awake.."
"It's fine.." Moonbin muttered and pulled out his juice box and took a long sip of it, "D-Do you think I can use your bathroom.."
 "Yea of course! Uh if you need a shower then theres a towel in there you can use.."
 They weren't looking at each other at all. 
 Moonbin nodded and quickly headed towards the bathroom covering his crotch embarrassedly. 
 "God this sleepover is going great," Minhyuk grumbled to himself, rubbing his face.
 Once Moonbin finished his shower an hour later Minhyuk felt sleepy and had fallen asleep on the ground clutching the popcorn bag with Cupcake Wars playing on the television.
 Moonbin entered the room and saw a passed out Minhyuk on the floor. He smiled to himself, forgetting all about earlier and bent down next to Minhyuk's curled up body.
 Effortlessly, Moonbin picked up Minhyuk and placed him on his bed carefully without waking him, then pulling the covers over him. He didn't notice the younger open an eye and grin to himself quickly. 
 Moonbin sighed and glanced around the room to find something to rest his head on to sleep until he felt a tug on his wrist.
 He looked down to see Minhyuk half awake, his eyes droopily opened, 
 "Hm?" Moonbin gently asked, getting down to eye level with the human. 
 "Can you sleep with me?" Minhyuk whispered. Moonbin nodded and quietly said "Okay."
 Moonbin went into the covers beside him and as his back turned to make it less awkward. 
 He felt arms wrap around his waist. 
 "Goodnight Binnie.."
 He gave him a new nickname. How sweet.
 Moonbin smiled to himself, he turned to face Minhyuk and hugged him back, pressing him against his chest,
 "Goodnight, Hyukkie."