two

i'm in love with a monster
Rocky woke up, darkness around him but he felt a blanket wrapped around him and a soft pillow under his head. 
 He sat up and rubbed his eyes, looking around carefully until his view landed on the boy who saved him, he sat across from Rocky on the edge of the bed. From what he remembered, his name is Moonbin. He took notice of the boy's appearance, he wore a red flannel shirt and ripped black jeans along with converse. 
 'Not bad..'
 "You're awake, I'm glad!" Moonbin spoke genuinely with the same grin.
 "W-Where am I?" Rocky asked, his throat dry. 
 "You're at my home," Moonbin stated before quickly adding on, "I didn't kidnap you or anything, I swear! I just didn't want to leave you there passed out or else some creep would come again."
 "Oh.. Thank you," Rocky looked up at the boy and blushed, quickly turning away after their eyes met briefly. 
 "It's no problem. But you should keep resting and I'll take you home tomorrow."
 "Wait! What time is it?" Rocky asked, remembering that he had to go watch a movie with Mj at 9:30. Moonbin took out his phone and looked, 
 "Uh, it's 10:40."
 "Oh ," Rocky cursed, face-palming himself, "He's gonna kill me."
 "Who is? And what for?" Moonbin inquired, scooting closer to Rocky. The boy just scooted back,
 "Uh.. My friend Myungjoon. I was supposed to meet him at the movie theaters.."
 "I'm sure your.. Friend wouldn't get mad at you for getting ually assaulted on the way there." Moonbin reasoned, moving closer to Rocky once more.
 "Hopefully.." He mumbled, scratching the back of his head. 
 "Hey.." Moonbin crawled up towards Rocky and sat in front of him, he brushed a hand across Rocky's forehead, "Are you okay? You know after what happened.."
 "Yeah," He answered, he looked up into Moonbin's hazel eyes, "Why did you help me? How do I know you're not also going to assault me? And why were your eyes red when you were hiding in the shadows.."
 "I helped you because I'm a nice person who does not want to see anyone get assaulted like that. Especially a cute boy like you. So, that concludes why I I'm not going to assault you." Moonbin chuckled, watching Rocky's cheeks turn pink in the dark, "As for the other question.. I don't think I can answer that. Unless you want to pass out again."
 "But I want to know.." 
 "Are you sure?" Moonbin hesitated to tell the boy as he nodded, "I'm a vampire that's like hundreds of years old so that's why my eyes glow red."
 Rocky narrowed his eyes at Moonbin,
 "Is this a joke?"
 "I didn't intend it to be a joke, no." 
 Rocky looked at the boy up and down, 
 "But you look so young.. Plus vampires are fictional creatures"
 Moonbin sighed,
 "Vampires have existed for as long as humans existed. I only look young because I'm technically still a teen in vampire years."
 "How old exactly..?"
 "Like 17..? Hundred?" Moonbin watched as the boy burst out laughing, 
 "Are you seriously joking?"
 "I'm actually not and I could prove it." Moonbin sighed, 
 "Do it then." Rocky dared, crossing his arms, not believing a word this guy was saying.
 Moonbin opened his mouth, his canines were like a usual humans, you know, until they were suddenly replaced with longer and bigger ones in a split second.
 "Want me to your blood next?" Moonbin asked, teasing the gaping boy in front of him and leaning forward. 
 Rocky let out a squeal when Moonbin grabbed his arm and pinned him down, 
 "Please don't eat me-"
 "Jeez calm down I'm just joking." Moonbin laughed, "About the blood part, not the being a vampire part."
 Rocky looked at Moonbin with wide eyes, 
 "So.. You're not gonna eat me?"
 "I don't eat cute boys."
 "Do you go to my school or something?" Rocky asked, ignoring Moonbin's statement, sitting up when the vampire got off of him, 
 "You mean the school a few blocks down? Yeah, I go there. I've never seen you around though."
 "I haven't seen you around either.. Are you a senior?"
 "Yeah I am. At first I didn't even know why I enrolled myself into school when I'm way too old. I'm glad it's spring break now. You a junior then uh..?"
 Rocky just nodded, "My name is M-Minhyuk.. But everyone calls me Rocky.."
 Rocky was surprised he hasn't passed out yet from the sudden news that vampires exist.
 Actually never mind Rocky was terrified as he passed out again, but this time on the bed rather than a cold floor.
 
-
 
 "Hey.. Minhyuk.. Wake up.." A soft voice, Rocky recognized as Moonbin, awoke him from his long sleep after passing out again last night.
 Rocky sat up quickly after recalling all the events from the night before. He looked at Moonbin's gummy smile and was almost blinded by the sight (also because the curtains were open all the way, wasn't Moonbin supposed to be burning..?)
 "I know what you're thinking, Minhyuk." Minhyuk. Yuck, his full name. "I'm not burning because if you have not noticed, I'm drenched in sunscreen for you."
 "It's a Saturday why must you wake me up so early when you look like you covered yourself in mayo," Minhyuk whined, Moonbin just laughed,
 "Because today we're gonna hang out together, silly!"
 
--
 
 IM SOSOSOSOSO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR ALMOST A MONTH!!!!! AND THIS CHAP IS SO SHORT AND I HAVE NOT CHECKED OVER IT ,,  BUT ITS SOMETHIG,, ive been so distracted lately bc of instagram and other fics OTL  pls patiently wait until the next chap ;w;