eleven

i'm in love with a monster

 After the kiss was over Minhyuk was blushing madly while Moonbin was still kind of shocked but his face was glowing just as red as Minhyuk's. 

 "I-I'm sorry-" Minhyuk apologized but got cut off when Moonbin pulled him in for another kiss, Minhyuk squeaked when he felt Moonbin's sharp fang accidentally press into Minhyuk's lip.

 Moonbin quickly pulled away, "Sorry I went a little too far." He held Minhyuk's chin in his slim white hands and turned it upwards so he could lean in and wipe away the little drop of blood on his bottom lip with his tongue.  

 Minhyuk sat there in awe, his lip trembled and he couldn't believe Moonbin actually did that like what the hell

 "Do you.." Minhyuk didn't look him in the eye and played around with his fingers in his lap.

 "Like you? Hell yeah I do." Moonbin bit his bottom lip to hold back a chuckle, watching Minhyuk's ears turn redder by the second, "By the way your blood tastes really good."

 "Binnie!" Minhyuk whined, covering his face in horror. Moonbin pulled his hands away with the same cheeky grin,

 “What about you? Do you like me?”

 “W-Well duh!” Minhyuk stammered, making the cutest face Moonbin could ever imagine, and which he’s keeping to himself and keeping a mental image of it saved.

 “Cool so do you want to be my boyfriend?”

 Minhyuk was still embarrassed but he wouldn’t say no the the guy he’s been crushing on for months now. 

 “Yeah..” Minhyuk’s voice raised a few pitches, embarrassed, he cleared his throat, “I mean, yes. Yes. Of course I’d like to be your boyfriend..”

 How crazy was this.. Minhyuk is really dating a handsome vampire that was chased after by many people. This could probably cause a few problems to arise.. To Minhyuk really felt like he was living in a dream taking place in a Twilight based universe. 

 Once the ride was finally over and Moonbin held his hand the whole time (he still continued doing so once they exited the pod), they met up with the other couple. 

 Sanha could not help but grin at his older brother who suddenly became shy once they spotted Moonbin’s hand intertwined with the younger’s own.

 “So.. What happened?” Eunwoo chuckled at the blushing two, 

 “Myungjun’s never gonna let you live this down he’s gonna freak-“ Sanha was cut off by a screech from none other than the cute puppy-like boy Myungjun. 

 “Finally!” Jinwoo said as he laughed at his boyfriend who was fanning his face with his hand, 

 “My Minhyukkie has grown into a man.. child. Manchild. He can’t go past that.” Myungjun wiped a fake tear away and Minhyuk let out a protest,

 “Hey!”

  “We’ll tell you guys everything later alright it’s getting kind of late and we should all head home.” Moonbin explained, he saw Minhyuk looked visibly uncomfortable.

 None of them protested, they all felt very tired besides the beagle couple who spent their day being a normal couple as the other two felt sorrow or a new love blossoming.

 “Imagine what Myungjun’s gonna say when he finds out Eunwoo and Moonbin aren’t human, I’ll be recording his reaction,” Sanha cackled as he fell onto the couch once he and Minhyuk arrived back home with their respective boyfriend’s help.

 Minhyuk let out a deep sigh,

 “Don’t remind me I’ll tell him when he’s ready or when Moonbin and I are like 6 months in.”

 “I still can’t believe you had the guts to confess.” Sanha hummed, looking at his brother who sat across from him on the recliner. 

 “Wasn’t me actually.. It was Moonbin. I was scared of the fireworks and I guess he thought he’d comfort me..”

 Sanha almost snorted, the relationship between the two are so sweet and naive he actually expected Moonbin would say he liked Minhyuk first, he confessed to his brother,

 “I was trying to make you feel better.”

 “.” Minhyuk laughed and kicked Sanha’s side with his foot, “I’m goin’ to sleep though. Night baby bro.”

 “Goodnight loser.” Sanha held up a peace sign as his brother walked up into his room and the curly haired kid stood downstairs calling Eunwoo.

 The brunette slumped onto his bed and spread his whole body across it, he felt.. Genuinely very happy. He felt a buzz in his pocket and saw it was from Moonbin wishing him a sweet goodnight message and adding a cute petname to it..

 Minhyuk was living in a practical dream. He hoped it never ended.

 

 

--

 

i meant to update this MONTHS ago oh jeez,, but i went to b.a.p in april :-) daehyuns fanservice is amazing he held both of my hands and told me he loved me back and youngjae (my uLTIMATE BIAS OMFG) was shy when i went for it, grabbed his hand and confessed my “undying love” for him and he laughed and looked at yongguk, T___T bring me back to that day [also i apologize for any mistakes im half asleep and its 4 am lol]