three

i'm in love with a monster
  "Why is it so hot out," Moonbin complained as he pulled down his cap further then fanned himself with his hand. 
 Minhyuk eyed the vampire who wore layers of clothes to protect himself from the sun and a snapback. His face was smothered in sunscreen. 
 "You wanted to go out," Minhyuk snapped at the pale boy who gasped in reply,
 "Hey I wanted to be nice! I even did all this for you." Moonbin pouted as he pointed to his weird attire, "I usually look so cool and handsome.."
 "Too bad I've never noticed that in school."
 "How do you not know the most popular person in your school," Moonbin sighed as Minhyuk shrugged.
 Minhyuk had agreed to hang out with Moonbin for a while because let's face it, this is some inverted vampire who obviously has no friends because he asked Minhyuk out of all people to hang out with him and save him. 
 Moonbin just dragged him outside somewhere after he geared up on this humid day, and Minhyuk noticed they were heading towards an empty park.
 "Are we going to that park..?" Minhyuk asked as he raised a finger at the park Moonbin was currently dragging towards,
 "Yeah! Glad to hear you know something for once- Ow!" Moonbin rubbed his head from where Minhyuk smacked him,
 "Shut up." Minhyuk huffed when they made it towards the park quickly. 
 The pair sat on the swings awkwardly, Moonbin just stared at Minhyuk who scooted away,
 "What are you staring at.."
 "Nothing.. Let's get to know each other better," Moonbin grinned a pretty smile and Minhyuk practically melted, but he kept that to himself.. 
 It was a forward question but Minhyuk accepted anyways,
 "Okay we both know I'm gonna ask a lot of questions about vampires."
 "I am prepared."
 "Okay so.. Can you fly?" Minhyuk asked straight off the bat, scooting closer to Moonbin once more,
 "How else did I take you to my house without trouble. I don't even have a car as you can tell~"
 Minhyuk glared at Moonbin,
 "Why couldn't you have flies us here instead of making me walk two damn miles," He growled, ready to smack the boy before Moonbin played it off cooly,
 "Because I like you and want to be closer to you."
 "We barely met just yesterday." Minhyuk pointed out and Moonbin covered his mouth,
 "Details details! I did not mean it in that way." 
 Minhyuk hummed, "Your turn."
 "Are you into guys?" Moonbin asked casually, Minhyuk nodded,
 "Yeah even though all of my friends are gay and even my brother is gay.. Guys are hot. But so are girls, you know." 
 Moonbin nodded in understand meant with a gleam in his eye, "Agreed."
 Minhyuk noticed the gleam and scooted away once more,
 "Do vampires really get repulsed by garlic and holy water?"
 "No, I actually love garlic bread thank you very much."
 Minhyuk chuckled,
 "You're funny."
 "I know, tell me something I don't know. Tell me I'm handsome."
 "We're not telling lies now Moonbin."
 The two laughed and laughed the whole afternoon acting like friends and playing around the park.
 Minhyuk pushed a little too hard when Moonbin called Minhyuk cute because he couldn't push hard but he proved him wrong when Moonbin plummeted to the ground with sand in on his face.
 Soon it was nighttime and Minhyuk realized he never told anyone his whereabouts while he stared at the bright star filled sky. 
 "Oh ," Minhyuk realized as he quickly sat up from the wet grass, Moonbin sat up as well,
 "What's wrong?" He asked with a hint of worry in his voice.
 "I never told anyone where I was so Mj and my mom are probably freaking out right now because they probably think I'm missing and-"
 "Hey, it's okay! I'll fly you to your house," Moonbin cut off Minhyuk swiftly with his offer and Minhyuk really couldn't say no because he has to go back home as fast as possible and his phone was dead. He told Moonbin the address.
 "Okay but how are we gonna get there, I am not walking like 3 miles to my house."
 "Get on my back," Moonbin demanded as he crouched down onto the ground. Minhyuk sighed, obliging and placing himself on top of Moonbin's back then wrapping his arms around his neck. The vampire smelled faintly of sunscreen but also held a nice scent of vanilla beans. 
 "Can you warn me when you take off first because--" Minhyuk let out a high pitched scream as Moonbin literally blasted up from his spot and into the sky like he was Superman 2.0. 
 So Minhyuk smacked his arm repeatedly because Moonbin didn't warn him like he asked him too and he felt like he was about to vomit when he looked down. 
 "Hey calm down!" Moonbin pinched Rocky's cheek as he continued gliding through the air with the shaking younger boy on his back, "Don't look down. Just look up at the stars it'll be okay."
 "As if I'd open my eyes.. I will vomit on you!" Minhyuk screamed, clinging tightly to the brunette (which the vampire did not mind at all)
 "Trust me," Moonbin softly told Minhyuk whose hair was getting extremely messy from the wind blowing through their hair, Moonbin thought Minhyuk looked nice with his hair messed up, his timid eyes opening slowly to look at Moonbin who turned to look at him. 
 Minhyuk's cheeks started heating up,
 "Look at the stars, not me. I have to keep my eyes in front."
 But your eyes are already as beautiful and bright as the stars tonight
 Minhyuk almost said but didn't when he looked up at the sparkly sky. Moonbin watched him do so, not keeping his word and looking at the boy with a soft smile instead of the sky in front of him.
 
-
 
 "Is this your stop?" Moonbin asked while safely landing on his feet onto the ground, Minhyuk slowly unwrapped himself from Moonbin and nodded shyly. 
 Moonbin gave him that usual friendly smile as he walked him towards his front door,
 "Thank you Moonbin.. I appreciate you saving me yesterday and hanging out with me then taking me home."
 Minhyuk mumbled while his fringe got in his eyes as he looked down, hiding his heated up face from the vampire. 
 The vampire laughed and ruffled the younger's hair, 
 "It was no problem. I'm happy to help. I'll see you around, yeah?"
 Minhyuk looked up and nodded awkwardly agreeing,
 "Yeah.. See you."
 Moonbin nodded as well, "See you.."
  He turned from Minhyuk and started walking away, probably finding a hiding spot to go and take off.
 Minhyuk didnt notice he was holding his breath until the taller left. He sighed and fished through his pockets to check if he still had his key in there.
 Thankfully it was and once he opened the door he was greeted by Sanha who looked at him judgmentally,
 "You're terrible at flirting, bro."
 Minhyuk's cheeks flared,
 "What is that supposed to mean? I wasn't trying to flirt with him."
 Sanha looked at him seriously,  
 "How did you even land a date with the most handsome guy in our school.. Hell, our town even."
 "It wasn't a date.." Minhyuk pulled off the adidas jacket Moonbin gave to him when it got chilly at the park, "Something happened and he wanted to hang out.."
 "That isn't your sweater." Sanha squinted at his brother, "Did you two.."
 "No!" Minhyuk protested, "We barely met yesterday when I was assaulted!"
 Sanha gasped, "Moonbin assaulted you?"
 Minhyuk rubbed his face tiredly, 
"No some guy was and Moonbin saved me.. Anyways where's mom? Did she know I didn't come back home last night?"
 Sanha shook his head,
 "She didn't know. She's been stuck at work last night then she drove to her boyfriends house and got drunk so she stayed there. You're lucky her boyfriend offered her to drink and stay or else she'd be standing here ripping you to shreds by now."
 Sanha explained, "By the way, Mj wants to murder you so have fun tomorrow when he comes!"
 Sanha smiled and picked up his console. Minhyuk huffed and walked up stairs tiredly.
 
 
--
 
 I actually have no excuse for not updating all my fics for so long lolol im just too lazy but i felt the need to bc ppl actually like it and i edited the first chap bc i made some mistakes + changed mj's love interest to jinwoo lolll idk why i change rocky to minhyuk but im keeping it as minhyuk kk