ten

i'm in love with a monster

 "There they are!" Minhyuk said as he approached his little brother and Eunwoo. Minhyuk felt a little weird now since he now knows Eunwoo and Moonbin were once a thing, also because Eunwoo was a vampire this whole time and he didn't notice.
"Hey.." Sanha said with an unsure tone once he saw his brother. Eunwoo explained the whole thing as Moonbin did earlier. Of course Sanha already knew his own boyfriend was a vampire already he just didn't assume anything of Moonbin.
It was awkward to say in the least as the two pairs stood in front of each other, looking at each other without a word until Eunwoo spoke up,
"Moonbin."
Moonbin took a deep breath before looking at the man he once loved for a century,
"Eunwoo." Moonbin replied.
"I'm sorry." The raven haired vampire spoke softly and genuinely.
"I forgive you." Moonbin responded quickly but he meant it just as much.
Moonbin wouldn't go after Eunwoo anymore after being alone for so long because now he had Minhyuk. Minhyuk was all he needed, "But I still need answers Eunwoo. You can't expect me to forgive you easily after a century."
"I.." Eunwoo was about to explain but closed his lips tightly and looked up at Sanha then to Minhyuk, "I think you two need to talk as much as Moonbin and I do. We need to speak privately for a bit."
Sanha looked like he was about to protest but Eunwoo gave him a pointed look as if to say 'Do it'. Sanha sighed and stalked off far from the two vampires with Minhyuk following behind.
"Eunwoo was a vampire and you never told me?" Minhyuk asked in an accusing tone,
"You didn't tell me about Moonbin either!" Sanha retorted with a glare. Minhyuk sighed at his younger brother who showed obvious jealousy,
"Sanha don't be like that they broke up a long time ago."
"But he practically made Eunwoo cry while explaining to me their past! I'm afraid he'll make him cry again!"
"Calm down. It's not like Moonbin's going to try and go after him again after seeing him again. He's over it already. He's just going to ask about what happened back then and how he's here." Minhyuk rubbed circles into Sanha's back to help him cool down without getting upset,
"How are you so sure about this?" Sanha asked, looking up at his brother through his blonde curls.
"I just knew. You think he'd still treat me the way he does if he wasn't over Eunwoo?" Sanha shook his head at that,
"No.. I just didn't expect someone like Moonbin to be a vampire."
"Same goes for Eunwoo. Though his really pale skin could give it away." Minhyuk tried to joke around with his brother a little bit,
"Oh shut it." Sanha shoved Minhyuk's arm and the teen just chuckled.
"I'm kind of upset too you know."
"Why?" Sanha said as he gazed over at his boyfriend's handsome side view. Minhyuk placed a hand on his cheek and watched the two talk,
"Because ever since Eunwoo he wouldn't fall for another human or bite anyone because of it."
Sanha turned to his brother and looked at him as if he was crazy,
"Minhyuk.."
"What?" Minhyuk was confused, he pressed on, "What's that look for?"
"He's so obviously into you.. How dense can you even be!" Sanha punched Minhyuk in the arm causing the brunette to let out a quiet "Ow".
"No he doesn't.. He has so many people to fall for-"
"And you're who he fell for." Sanha cut off his brother cleanly making the elder groan,
"Stop he does not!"
"Does too." Sanha crossed his arms.
"Does not!" Minhyuk crossed his arms as well, he fell into the childish banter with his brother.
"Does too~"
"For the last time Moonbin does not-"
"What do I not?" Moonbin asked once he came near the two and towered over them,
"Nothing.." Minhyuk muttered and glared at his brother, "Are you two okay now?"
The vampires looked at each other and then at the two humans, nodding.
"Good because you have to explain to me or else I'll be jealous the rest of this date." Sanha declared, grabbing Eunwoo's hand and pulling him close to him. The vampire blushed and looked down at the ground with embarrassment.
"So we all cool now?" Minhyuk asked with his hands clasped expectedly. They all nodded.
"Great then let's continue this day normally." Sanha said and started to drag his boyfriend away, the raven haired boy shyly smiled at both of them and waved a goodbye. Moonbin looked down at Minhyuk with a smile, he held his hand out,
"Let's go to the ferris wheel yeah? It's getting dark and the fireworks are starting soon."
"Yeah alright." Minhyuk took Moonbin's hand returning the smile.
The pair walked towards the large attraction and saw that there was only a short line as a few couples had the same idea and were going to watch the fireworks on the wheel.
When they made it to the front they entered the last unoccupied pod, Moonbin opening the door for him like a gentleman and Minhyuk slapping his arm gently and telling him to stop acting sappy. They sat on opposite seats, sitting across from each other.
The two looked outside the window, watching as the pod was raised from above the ground and people looking like ants from below. Minhyuk took a deep breath as he started to tap his foot against the floor, he felt trapped snd claustrophobic in such a small space up high in the air. He admits, he's sort of scared of heights.
"Minhyukkie? Are you okay?" Moonbin asked, sliding over to Minhyuk in an instant once he noticed the human shaking.
"Y-Yea.." Minhyuk said, quickly looking down at the ground.
Moonbin bit his bottom lip thinking, he saw Minhyuk's shaky eyes look outside the window then quickly eyeing his shoes instead, ah he was scared of heights. He started rubbing Minhyuk's tense shoulders,
"Hey.. Calm down. I'm here don't be scared alright? Remember I'm a vampire that can fly so if anything happened I'll be there to save you," Moonbin tried to joke around to lighten up the mood. It helped.
Minhyuk silently laughed and leaned into Moonbin's touch, he laid his body against Moonbin's chest. Moonbin gave himself a mental high five.
The ride stopped right at the top as it stopped every 2 minutes for the people to gaze outside their pod.
"Oh the fireworks are about to start. Just in time and in a perfect spot!" Moonbin exclaimed, tapping Minhyuk's shoulder excitedly. Minhyuk chuckled and looked out the window. He was no longer scared as he had Moonbin by his side.
Minhyuk sat upright, watching in amazement at the colorful displays made loud popping noises.
Moonbin looked down at Minhyuk softly.
"Minhyuk.."
Boom.
"Mm?" Minhyuk asked, the brightly colored fireworks reflected in his eyes as he continued watching.
Boom.
"I.."
Another boom whistled from the fireworks.
Minhyuk looked at Moonbin with a smile.
"Hm?"
Boom! This time it was louder and a more bright and bigger golden firework cracked through the star-filled night sky.
"I like you."
Multiple whistles of fireworks exploded outside now and all Minhyuk could do was stare at Moonbin with his mouth gaping open.
"You.." Minhyuk's face went from being shocked to the happiest expression Moonbin had ever witnessed coming from the boy.
 As if on cue, the final fireworks exploded when Minhyuk grabbed Moonbin's face and kissed him hard on the lips.

--
hello another chapter with anOTHER large update gap again aha. also i hope people notice im really trying to make minhyuk and moonbin's relationship slow paced! theyre lil awkward kids idk why but coffee shop by bap kinda fits the theme of these two's little romance (besides the vampire parr HAHA)