Awake

Finding the Past Me

Slowly, I began to open my eyes. Still in a daze, I looked around expecting to see the walls of my room, but instead, I was faced with a high cieling. Surprised, I sat up and looked around. I was in a small room, sitting on a couch, and on one side of the room was a table lined with empty food boxes. Those food boxes looked familiar. Then it hit me. I was doing a photoshoot, and I must have fallen asleep. This must've been the waiting room I went to when i first got ehre to deliver the pizza.

The door opened, and the familiar face of an angel peeked through. Jeonghan approached me happily and adoringly ruffled my hair. Still in a daze, I merely hummed at his touch to which he cooed.

"Good to see you're finally awake," Jeonghan lightly teased. He took a seat next to me.

"How long was I out?" I asked, still rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I took note that my clothes had changed to a baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants. Kyu Min must've changed me.

"Only 1 hour. We just continued with the other guys taking the shoot. I'm surprised you didn't sleep longer since you're not really used to this enviornment."

"I see. I should go apologize to everyone since I fell asleep."

I was about to stand, but Jenghan just grabbed my hand and made me sit down again. "Don't be in such a rush. You must still be very tired. Don't worry, no one blames you. They know you're not used to this, so it's okay if you rest every now and then. We're in your debt, not the other way around." I merely hummed as I thought about what he said. I still wanted to apologize, but it was good to know the director wasn't going to scold me. "By the way, you should have seen the look on Jun's face when he realized you were asleep. He thought you were pretending the whole entire time, but when he tried to get up and you didn't move, he panicked and thought you were sick." Jeonghan and I laughed as I pictured the seemingly cool Jun suddenly freak out.

"Well sorry if I was worried," a voice said. We looked over to the door and saw Jun leaning on the door frame with a pout on his face. That pout only made me laugh more. "Yah, stop laughing." I covered my mouth with my hand as I tried to stifle my laughter, but Jeonghan kept openly laughing at him.

"Haha, you're so cute," I cooed between laughs. "Heehee, but thanks for worrying about me." I gave him a thumbs up.

He huffed in annoyance, but it was quickly disguised with a smirk. I sauntered over and put his face reallllllly close to mine. "Can I get a thank you gift?" he asked with a smirk and a wink. I tilted my head to the side a bit confused. Jun then yelped in pain and looked at Jeonghan hurt. "What was that for?!"

"Stop being gross Pabo," Jeonghan scolded as he held me protectively.

"Jun and Jeonghan are fighting over a girl!" a boy squeeled. We turned our heads to see two boys with foolish grins on their faces. They came over and teased Jun and Jeonghan constantly.

"Hellooooo, I'm Ten-Ten Hoshi!" one greeted.

"And I'm Happy Virus DK!" the other greeted

"Ten-Ten?" I asked confused. Hoshi then proceeded to show me what he meant by getting chinky eyes that resembled 10:10 on a clock, and I couldn't help but laugh at him. "Haha, that's great, really funny!"

"I'm funnier!" DK proclaimed, and he proceeded to try to imitate different, random things, and soon, the whole waiting room was bursting with laughter and his silliness.

There was a knock on the door, and we all held in our laughter as Seuncheol came in. "Good to see your awake," he commented as he made his way over. He stood in front of me with his hand outstretched. "Kyu Min told me to get you when you woke up. Ready?"

I nodded hapily and took his hand. We exited the room with the boys saying things like, "Prince charming!" "Hold my hand too!" "Leader is flirting!" "Look at him being all manly."

The short walk was comfrotable. Seungcheol still held my hand, but I didn't really mind. I enjoyed skinship. We laughed and joked, and when we got to where Kyu Min was, he let go of my hand with a smile.

Kyu Min came over to me with another smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes because I knew what she was going to say. "So you choose Seungcheol~" she cooed.

"I don't know what you're instigating, he just walked me over since you called me over," I said as sternly as possible.

"Mhm, right. Well, here are your clothes. I'll be right back because I have to go help Seungkwan with his clothes." She gave me my clothes with a wink and left.

I sighed and shook my head with a smile.

Entering the cramped space again, I slipped off my sweats and sweater and proceeded to put on my shorts and then my sweater. Hlaf way through pulling my sweater on, a voice calmly asks...

"Are you okay?"

I freeze remembering how last time, the owner of the voice disappeared. I shivered. However, this voice sounded different, more comforting, more safe.

Slipping on the rest of the sweater, I opened the curtains.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my most favorite readers!!! Sorry for making you wait. Last week I legit had no time to write. For 4 days straight, I had a choir camp that was literally 9-11 and then I had all this test prep right after that made me too tired to write. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and the suspense. Who's on the other side? Is there anyone even on the other side? Heehee I promise I'll update again this week to make up for not doing it last week. <3