Comfort

Finding the Past Me

"When we out of the dressing room, Jun slowed his pace so that I was able to comfortably walk beside him. Our hands were still interlocked.

I looked over at him curiously as I took in his outfit. He was wearing a white button down shirt with the first two buttons undone. The sleeves of his shirts were rolled up till it was just under his elbows. He was wearing dark denim jeans that had slight white wash. His jeans were slightly on his frame but in a very attractive way. But then, something caught my eyes. He as wearing socks...but now shoes. 

Seeing me with my head bent down, Jun teased, "See something you like?"

I quickly snapped my head back up and looked at him with curious eyes. "Actually, yes. You're not wearing any shoes." 

Amused by my note, he merely pointed out with a playful tone, "Neither...are...you..." I widened my eyes and immediately looked down only to see my bare feet. Hearing him chuckle, I looked up at him. "Don't worry. It's part of our concept." 

"Ah, I see. What's our concept?" 

"You'll see." Noticing that he evaded my question, I couldn't help but pout. Once again, I heard him chuckle, but I refused to look back at him. "Aw, don't pout."

"But you won't tell me."

"That's because I also don't know what our concept is."

"But you said-"

"That was merely an assumption. I mean, if both of us are barefoot, there's probably a reason, right?"

"Oh, that makes sense. But why don't you know the concept at all?" 

"Well, that's because I want to act naturally with you. I acted when I was younger, so when I heard about your acting success today, it made me curious about your ability." My mouth formed an O shape. Again, he chuckled which made me face him. He seemed to give my body a quick scan. "By the way, your dress looks really cute on you." He flashed me a smile and a double thumbs up which made me laugh.

"Heehee, thanks." I looked down at my dress happily. It as a light pink tulle dress with spaghetti straps. It wasn't super poofy, but still had a slight bounce. My hair and makeup were similar to when I was with Minghao.

When we reached the set, there was a homey white couch. On one side was a tall lamp, and on the other, a small table with carefully stacked books.

Jun released my hand and sat down comfortably on the couch. He looked me in the eyes, an expectant glimmer in his eyes. Challenge accepted.

Taking one more look at the props and our clothes, I made my way to the couch. Before sitting, I grabbed one of the carefully stacked books and preceded to sit. I sat on the opposite of Jun, but instead of being shy with him like I was with Minghao, I was comfortable. I swung my legs over and rested them on Jun's lap while my back was being supported by the arm rest. I opened the book and began to read with a relatively stoic face. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Jun sporting a surprised expression which clearly melted into a smirk.

Eventually, I looked up at him as I rested the book on my lap. We maintained eye contact, and I stared at him with an interested expression. I placed the book back and shifted my position so that I was now laying with my head on his lap. My feet were pressed against the arm rest as I fit my entire body on the couch and layed comfortably. I closed my eyes at the touch of him playing with my hair, this comforting feeling all too familiar. Too familiar.

Why was this so familiar? That was the last thought before I fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helloooooo. Sorry if this chapter was weird or boring. I had some difficulty writing it, but hopefully, you enjoyed it. Thanks for readingggg <3