Natural

Finding the Past Me

"Alice," Joshua called. "You'll be shooting with me first." He flashed a kind smile, and I could not help but smile back. "Let's go meet the photographer." Grabbing my hand, he led me as we left Kyu Min behind.

Joshua and I were similarly dressed. He wore a black and white stripe shirt, black trench coat, and black pants. He was handsome, even I could not help but stare at his handsomeness.

"Oh yeah, for our shoot, we're just supposed to look like any other couple. Please converse with me freely and just be yourself," he reassured me. Hearing the kindness in his voice filled me with confidence, and I could not help but smile back.

We greeted the photographer, a rather intimidating man. He looked at Joshua with confidence and a smile, but after I had greeted him, he looked at me with a judging gaze. I couldn't help but feel my confidence shrink under his gaze. Walking to our set which was just a blank, white background with cute garden chairs and a table. On the table was a soft white cloth. Tea cups were set, along with snacks andd cakes on a three tier platform which gingerly sat behind the flowers. Standing on the outskirts of the white canvas, I could not help but overhear the staff mumbling about my abilities which even I was beginning to question. Noticing my nerves, Joshua gave a reassuring squeeze as he held my hand. Looking up at him surprised, I was only greeted with a warm smile.

Calm down. Deep breaths. This person is my boyfriend. Think, if Joshua had a girlfriend, what would she be like. Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, I got into character.

One last breath I opened my eyes and smiled warmly at Joshua. Seeing his confused expression made me confused. "Joshua~let's go have our tea. I was looking so forward to this date," I called out endearingly.

His confused look subsided into a small smirk before he apologized, "I'm sorry, I was just so taken aback by your beauty. Shall we go?"

Giving him a small, we walked onto the set. But to me, it wasn't a set. It was an outdoor cafe. A place I frequented with my boyfriend Joshua who was just the sweetest boy ever. He pulled out my seat for me, and I sat up straight looking into his eyes.

Letting out a small sigh, I looked over at Joshua who looked over at my expectantly. Slowly I began to eat my cake with grace. I looked over at Joshua who hadn't touched his cake. Instead, he was looking at me with such an endearing look on his face I could not help but blush. Slicing a piece of cake, I held out my fork towards him. "You should eat too. The cake is really good," I endorsed with a cooing face. 

"Oh," he said with a smile. Slowly he leaned over, closed his eyes, and took a bite. "You're right, it is really good." He said as he looked up at me, still leaning forward. I blushed and chuckled at how silly he was, maintaining eye contact.

Slowly he got up and I watched him with quiet eyes. He stood behind me and grabbed my shoulders gently.I looked up at him with lips slightly parted only to see him looking down at me reassuringly. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "You look slightly tense. I'll give you a massage." I chuckled once again. As I looked over at him, I saw him face to face. The distance between us was scarce. We maintained this position for eternity, in our own world.

"That was great!" the photographer boom, pulling us out of our world. We looked over at him in shock. "You guys had really good chemistry, and your modeling was so natural. I'm pleased with you Miss Newbie Model. Leave now so we can get ready for Joshua's solo shoot and so you can get ready for your next one."

Immediatly my persona droped as I looked over at the photographer and bowed politely giving a small, "Thank you," before leaving the set. I walked off to find Kyu Min so I could go get ready for the next shoot.

Before I located her, Joshua was standing in front of me once again. "Your acting, your modeling. Wah~ it was very natural that you even caught me off guard in the beginning. Good job!" he complimented happily.

"You were AMAZING!" a familiar voice said enthusiastically. We looked over to see Seungkwan walking over. "Have you done this before because your looked like a natural model."

"Kind of," I answered softly. "Before we moved to America, I tried child acting here but was unsuccessful."

"Well, you're certainly successful," Seungkwan gawked.

I giggled and gave a small, "Thank you."

"The most successful. Hopefully I'll be able to get a girlfriend like you," Joshua said with a small wink. I could not help but blush.

"Alright, no more flirting. I need to get her changed and you boys need to get ready. Especially you Joshua, your solo shoot is about to start," Kyu Min interjected. She grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayyyyyyy another chapter done. I thank you to everyone who has looked at this. I will upload again this week or next >.<