Sweets

Finding the Past Me

It's been a while. haha... I'm so sorry! Forgive me for updating soooo late. I was just hit with finals and basketball and summer that I've had no time to update. Luckily, I've finished my summer league for basketball, so I shall now dedicate myself to this story. Thank you for reading!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kyu Min, sorry to make you wait!" I called out as I entered the familiar dressing area.

"Haha, no problem," she hummed out. "Hurry and change though. I have to help you with this next dress since it's a bit tricky to get on."

Kyu Min and I squeezed into the make-shift changing area. Quickly, I shed my clothes from the previous shoot. Kyu Min waited patiently with the dress in hand. Slowly, she guided my head and arms through the appropriate holes. Together, we stumbled out of the cramped placed, giggling as we did so. We took in deep breathes, relieved that we had the ability to move freely and comfortably.

"You seem to be in a good mood," I commented, noting how Kyu Min was humming as she did my hair and makeup.

She giggled and smirked at me playfully. "Who's your favorite?"

"Favorite?" I cocked my head to the side, unsure of what she was implying.

Kyu Min merely rolled her eyes. "Oh please, all the staff has noticed how all the boys are fawning over you. The fact that you managed to get 13 pairs of eyes on you is impressive. If you could have just one, who would you choose?"

I blushed at her suggestion, unsure of how to respond. "I- they- no- none-" I was at a lost for words. "It'sNotLikeThat!" I was pouting as Kyu Min just laughed a good, strong laugh.

"Noona~ you better not be bullying Alice," a voice called out. The familiar face of the leader popped in.

"Just doing my job Seungcheol," she responded playfully. "Why're you here?"

"Besides checking up on Alice to make sure you're not bullying her too much, I brought snacks since she must be tired." Out of the plastic bag he was holding, he pulled out a familiar package

"Carmelites!!!!!" I exclaimed. My eyes were twinkling at the sight of the caramel candies. He laughed as he passed them over to me. "How'd you know that these are my absolute favorite?" I asked as I opened the package and popped a candy in my mouth, relishing the sweetness.

Letting out a small chuckle, he responded softly, "Just thought you would."

Being too engrossed in the sweet candy, I was unaware of the endearing gaze I was recieving. Kyu Min, however, took note of the way Seungcheol looked at me and made note to tease me about it later.

"Is Alice ready?" Jun walked in casually. Seuncheol quickly dropped his loving gaze and looked over at Jun with a straight face. "Oh, hello Seungcheol-hyung."

"Hey Jun. I think she is just about ready now," Seungcheol said as he quickly made his way out. I found his exit quite strange, wondering why he did it in almost a flustered rush.

Jun just shrugs and stands in front of me confidently. "Are you ready?"

I remove my gaze from his to look at Kyu Min who merely nods her head. I look back at him with a smile. "I suppose I am."

His smile turns to a smirk as he grabs my hand and pulls me out of my seat. I follow him out, unfazed by the way he pulled me about. The sweet caramel package being bitterly left behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter heehee. Sorry it's not super long and that it's been a while, but I promise to be a good, dedicated author now. :) Please leave a comment!!!