Chapter 2

FLOWER IN MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Whoaaa,,, a very nice morning, I love spring holiday” Hana scream happily while running around the garden in her modern mansion. She sits under a blooming cherry blossom tree and admiring the beauty of her mother's flower garden.

“Wow..I never realized this garden is very beautiful. Uri omma jjang” the soft wind wipes her skin make her sleep peacefully under the tree. And that dream come again.

“Hanaaaa....Gong Hana. Where are you?” Seungyeon’s looking for her daughter anxiously. “Where is this sassy girl going?” she stops her steps when she saw a little girl lying under a blooming cherry blossom tree sleeping peacefully.

She touches her sleeping baby girl’s cheek and smile “Are you dreaming about him again, Hun? I’m sorry for not telling you about him yet.”

Another crystal drops falling from her eyes and she wiped them before she realise that her baby girl wake up.

“Whoaammm...omma, why are you here?” Hana asked confusedly

“I was looking for you, why did you sleep here hunny?”

“Sorry omma, I made you worry. Your garden is very beautiful, the winds made me sleepy.” She smiled then hugged her mother. Seungyeon smiled and tighten her hug.

 

Hana’s POV

Actually I’ve woke up when omma screamed my name. She knew I dreamt about him again? But why? Does she know him? Is he the same “him” who’s my omma meant? Aarrgghhh...oh god, I just a 7 year-old little girl.

 

Author's POV

A beautifull w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter