Chapter 23

FLOWER IN MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jonghoon-ah, is Harang still with you? It’s late. Send her home now.” Lee Hyun Ji commanded him across the line. He suddenly stopped his car after answering his sister’s call.

“Noona, I’m not with Harang. I have another things to do since morning and I haven’t met her today.” Jonghoon was very confused hearing her sister’s question. He glared a woman who’s sitting beside him intensely. She looked pale, like someone who’s thinking about something.

“Seungyeon ssi, is there something you hide from me?” He asked her, denying her sister who’s still on the line.

“What do you mean Lee Jonghoon?” She lied

“Who was calling you before? You looked strange after answered it.” Jonghoon asked her curiously. He knew that she has something she can’t tell him right now.

“It’s not your business.” She ignored him. Jonghoon was depressed.

“It’s my business, Harang’s not home yet and my sister said that she went with me and Hana. As you know that I’m with you all day.” He shouting at her angrily. Jonghoon ‘s voice startled her. She took her phone and dialed a number.

“Omma, is Hana home?” She asked.

“No, Seungyeon-ah. She called me that she went with Harang and Jonghoon. Didn’t she tell you, did she?” Mrs. Gong answered.

“Yes, omma. She called me before. I forgot. Maybe she is in Harang’s house, I’ll fetch her now.” She cut the line and stared at a man beside her.

“My daughter is not home yet. What should I do, Jonghoon ssi?”She cried helplessly.

Jonghoon calmed down after seeing her crying. “Relax, Seungyeon ssi. We will find them. Now tell me, who was calling you before?” He asked, hopping that she can tell him the true.

Seungyeon took a long sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter