Chapter 31

FLOWER IN MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun’s eyes opened. He moved his hand a little bit which made her awake.

“Oppa, oppa. Are you awake.” Seungyeon is about to press the emergency button but Jonghyun resist her.

“Don’t, I want to be with you for a while.” He weakly said. Seungyeon nodded and obeyed her husband.

“I am sorry love. I always make you sad.” He said.

“Oppa, don’t talk to much. Doctor said you should be rest.” She begged.

“But, I miss you honey. I hate to lay down here all the time. I can hear you and the others but I can’t open my eyes.” Jonghyun forced himself to sit but suddenly he couldn’t breathe well. Seungyeon is panicked and called the doctor.

“Mam, he is fine. This is a miracle. I never found someone who can survive in this situation. Mr. Lee have to be rest properly. Don’t give him much pressure, he’ll be okay in months.”

The doctor and nurses went out from the room. Seungyeon his face happily.

“Thank you oppa, for coming back to me.” She said.

                                                    ------------------

Time passed quickly. Jonghyun recovered very fast. They live in Seungyeon’s mansion with their lovely Hana. Suddenly he remembered something.

“Yeobo, did you find something in my pocket on the day of that incident?” Jonghyun asked her wife who is making the breakfast.

“Something?” she tried to remember.

“Yes, something tiny. It’s maybe a flash disk or a key. I’m not really sure. Abeoji gave it to me before he passed away.” He said.

“Appa, do you mean this one?” The little Hana show him a little silver thing. He nodded and took the thing from his daughter.
It’s definitely a key. But he confused what key is this. His father never gave him another clue. Suddenly, Hana’s words startled him.

“Appa, what key is this?” She asked.

“I don’t know honey. Your grandfather never told me what this key for.” He replied unhappy of curiousness.

“Hmm, harabeoji always have a secret.” She mumbled.

“What do you mean Hana-ya?” He asked, confusing with her daughter words.

“Ani appa. When I went to Harang’s house I came in to a little house behind the mansion. The garden is very beautiful, it’s like the miniature of omma’s garden. But Harang said that is Jonghyun samchon’s house. And I was caught by halmeoni. She forbid us to come to the house again. Harang said there is harabeoji’s secret over there, and...” before she can finish her story, Jonghyun stood up and grab his car key.

He drove straight to Lee’s m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter