Chapter 27

FLOWER IN MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun leaned his back to the wall, he kept an eye on the floor. There are three beautiful angels lying there. He smiled when he looked at her sleeping baby face. He sat next to her, her face softly. Never imagine she can sleep peacefully in this situation.

“Seungyeon-ah. Why my heart race so badly when I see you? Why did you say that you love me?” He whispered. Jonghyun’s head is full with those questions.

Seungyeon didn’t really sleep. She opened her eyes slowly.

“Omo, miane Seungyeon-ah. Do I wake you up?” Jonghyun apologized.

“Aniya, I can’t really sleep well here.” She lied.

“Seungyeon-ah.” He called her softly.

“Yes. What’s going on?” she asked him.

“Can you explain to me what is actually happening? I know something happen when I lost my consciousness. The children is sleeping. You can tell me everything.”

“What do you want to know?” She asked.

“Who is he? The man who beat me. Is he Lee Jonghyun? But Jonghyun will never hurt you or the girls.” He said. He looked curious.

“No, he is not Lee Jonghyun.” She said, she is about to sleep again but Jonghyun resisted her.

“Don’t sleep before you answer all of my questions.”

“I answered it. What else?” Jonghyun shook his head. Unsatisfied with her answer.

“Why did you say that you love me just now?” Seungyeon shocked listening his question. She stood up, and walked towards the corner of the room. A small window reflected the moon. Very beautiful. He followed her to the corner.

Seungyeon standing without words. She didn’t dare to face him. Curious Jonghyun came near her and hugged her from behind. The sudden hug startled her. She can’t move, his hug is too tight.

“Let go of me.” She struggled to break the hug, but Jonghyun is too strong. She can’t move.

“No, until you answer all of my questions.” He resisted. He tighten his hug.

“Fine, what is it?” She surrendered. Jonghyun smiled widely without loosen his hug.

“Why did you say you love me then?” Jonghyun’s question made her confused. She didn’t prepare any word to answer his question. She kept quiet. No words come from .

“Well, I think you don’t know how to answer it. Okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter