Chapter 14

FLOWER IN MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Please come in sir, Gong Minho isanim is waiting inside” Minho secretary invited someone to the meeting room.
Minho is reading some documents when a man with black suit came in. He greeted Minho politely.

“Good morning, Gong isanim.” Greeted him

Minho lift his head and he doesn’t believe what he just saw. “Jonghyun hyungnim?”

The other man confused. “Excuse me? Do we meet before?”
Minho saw him disbelief.

“Does he really lost his mind? How could he not remember me?” he talk in his mind.

“Don’t you remember me hyungnim? You are Lee Jonghyun aren’t you? He asked.

“I’m sorry, my name is Lee Jonghoon. Lee Jonghyun is my twin brother. How do you know my brother?” Jonghoon replied.

“I know Jonghyun hyungnim has a twin brother but I don’t know they’re such similar.” He said in his mind.

“Excuse me, Gong isanim. Are you okay?” said Jonghoon.

“Yes, sir I’m okay. I know him very well through my sister.” He answered Jonghoon curiosity.

When Minho invited him to sit, suddenly the door opened.

“Good morning, Sorry I’m late.” A beautiful woman come in to the meeting room.

“Oh, sajangnim. Please come in. We haven’t started yet.” Said Minho.

Jonghoon who sits back to the door, stand up and turned around his face to greeted her. “Good morning..sajang...” He stopped his words.

“Lee Jonghoon ssi?” she asked confusedly.

“Gong Seungyeon ssi, are you G&G Groups sajangnim?” Jonghoon asked her with shocking expression.

Seungyeon nodded her head and smiled. The start to talking about the project and business.

Sometimes, Jonghoon stealing stare to her. “Oh my god, she is very smart. She’s very independent. She is like a different person to a woman who cried that night. How can my heart beat so fast.?" He enjoyed staring her till the end of the meeting.

 

In Lee Mansion

“Halmeoni, may I invited my friend to come here?” asked Harang to her Grandmother

“Of course baby, why you ask me? You can invited everyone here. This is your home too.” Said Mrs. Lee.

“Anieyo halmeoni. Omma said, halmeoni and harabeoji have been back, so I should be asking for permission if I want to invite some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter