Chapter 20

FLOWER IN MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghoon drove his car to the hill, it's not too far from Hana’s residence. The scenery is very beautiful, there is a small lake with the green hills around. The yellow and red leafs started to fall. The autumn wind touch her skin softly.

“Whoaaa, appa... It’s very beautiful.” Hana screamed happily seeing the view in front of her.

“Do you like it hunny?” He asked.

She nodded “I really like it appa, sometimes whe should come here with omma. She’ll be love it.” Hana run around the lake, singing happily. But a loud voice stopped her steps.

“What happened Hana-ya? Something wrong?” Jonghoon asked her little girl.

“Anieyo appa, but I’m hungry.” She sulked cutely and touched her growling belly.

Jonghoon laughed out loud hearing Hana’s reason. He carried her on his back and went to a traditional Korean restaurant nearest.

“Good afternoon Mr. Lee, It’s been a long time not to see you. How are you?” An old man asked him like he had been knowing him for a long time.

“Do you know me, sir?” Jonghoon asked the old man curiously.

“Of course I know you. You often went here. Is she your kid? She resembles you a lot Mr. Lee but her light browned eyes are like her mother. Well, I’ll prepare something you usually ordered when you came here before.”

The old man continued and left to the kitchen. Suddenly Jonghoon felt the pain on his head.

“Appa, are you okay?” Hana asked Jonghoon anxiously.

“It’s okay Hunny. I didn’t have enough sleep last night but it’s okay now.” Hana relieved with Jonghoon answer. Minutes after the old man came with meals.

“Enjoy the meal sir, You’ll be like them. This is the special service to you and your daughter.” He said an left Jonghoon with Hana alone. Sudd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter