Chapter 7

FLOWER IN MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Knock..knock..knock...Yaaa,, Gong Minho, open the door. Ougghh, where is he?” Seungyeon is standing in front of MinHo apartment for 2 hours but he hasn’t opened the door yet. She‘s really mad to her brother.

“It’s almost a week he dissappeared, what happen to this guy.” She really worry about his brother.

"I don’t know his password. What should I do?” she try to call her mother to ask about MinHo apartement password but she also doesn’t know.

Seungyeon feel hopeless, she pressed random button and fortunately, the door open for the first try.

“Gong MinHo, you are very simple guy, how could you set the password of your house ‘000000’”

She open the door and shock. “Omo, he has never changed. Is this called home?” She comes in to his room and seeing his brother under the blanket. She kicks him withl extra power till the young man falls from his bed.

“Yaa...who are you and what are you doing?” MinHo shouted without seeing who had kicked him.


“This is me Gong Seungyeon, your boss and your sister and i jist kicked my lazy stupid brother to drag him for work. How dare you not to come for work and sleeping all day in this messy place, wake up MinHo, palli.”

"shiroo nonna, I won’t go to work.” Said MinHo to his sister.

"Gong MinHo, I know who makes you like this. Hana told me that her teacher will be marry soon, and you better search another girl. But now wake up or I’ll fire you and cut all of your inheritance.” Threat her to her brother.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter