Chapter 15

FLOWER IN MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Incheon International Airport

”Seoul, I’m home.” A beautiful girl shouted out loud in the centre of the airport parking lot.

“Yaaa, you are crazy girl. What are you doing out there? Do you want to die?” A man shouted. He stopped his car in front of that girl.

”I’m sorry, I was too excited. I didn’t see your car over there.” She apologized.

Minho gets off from his red Maserati and goes toward her. He lifts her chin and stare right to her both eyes.

“If you want to die, don’t choose me as your murderer.” He can’t hold his anger anymore. Actually, Minho is not a type who’s getting angry easily. But thinking about her wedding make him furious.

“Yaa, I know I’m wrong, I’ve apologized so what do you want? Is it not enough?” She slapped his hand with sulky face.

“Why every girl in this world is so annoying.” He shouted.

“You...” She can’t continue her words when she heard someone called her name.

“Ji Won-ah, Kim Ji Won. So you’re here, I’m looking for you. Thanks god.” Another beautiful girl run toward her, she almost run out her breath.

“Eonni, you come? I miss you.” A girl named Ji Won hugged another girl happily.

“Yaa.. Ji Won-ah, what are you doing here. Are you fighting again?” Asked another girl.

“Anieyo eonni, it’s my fault at the first, I’ve apologized but this man is very rude. He’s shouting at me.” She explained.

Another girl turned around and looked at Minho. Minho disbelief about who he saw. She is the reason of his mood changing these weeks.

“Omo..are you Gong Minho, aren’t you? Gong Hana’s samchon.” She asked politely.

“ Yes, I do, seongsengnim.” He replied, actually Minh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter