Chapter 25

FLOWER IN MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Solved your problem children and then tell me who the winner is.” Mr. Lee stood up from his seat and left.

The twins keep fighting, Seungyeon screaming to stop them. Jonghoon lied on the floor swab blood flowing from his lips.

“Jonghyun oppa, what are you doing?” She cried, help Jonghoon to stand.

“Jonghyun-ah, are you crazy?” Jonghoon tried to punch Jonghyun again but she resisted him.

“Jonghyun? So, Do you really believe that you are Lee Jonghoon? Do you want to spend the entire your life to be Lee Jonghoon? ” He said.

He kicked Jonghoon’s stomach which making him lose his consciousness. Seungyeon screamed to stop. He’s hurting Jonghoon so badly.

“I think your amnesia does not only take your memory, brother but also your intelligent.” He laughed sarcastically to his twin’s unmoved body, he tried to kick him again.

“Jonghyun oppa stop it, what happen to you? How could you hurt us like this?” Seungyeon cried waiting for explanation.

Jonghyun’s face moved closer to her. He lifted her chin and swab her bloody lips. “Yeobo, do you really love me? He asked.
She shared a deathly glare to him without answer his question.

“Why don’t you answer me? Okay, I will change my question. Do you love Lee Jonghyun?” He asked again.

“Yes.” She replied shortly.

“Good. So, should I become Lee Jonghyun to be loved by you?” He asked again.

“What do you mean?” She confused, trying to digest his words.

“You know what I mean baby.” He laughed sarcastically.
Seungyeon’s jaw dropped when she found out. “Do you mean, you are not Jonghyun oppa?”

“Yes, baby. You are right. You are very smart Gong Seungyeon.” He smirked.

“So, you are Lee Jonghoon? The real Jonghoon?” she asked.

“I am a man who’s always looking at you from a far, I always love you for all over my life but you never have an eye to me, not a bit. You even d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter